ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)

Go down 
+3
dj
Belasen
-jk-
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 pm

I always have a hard time finding a reliable source to play the eps since logo is for americans only. there is so much discrimination out there! I can;t watch vids on CBS website either, eff.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:10 pm

LOL for some reason I'm trying to picture what a Canadian Drag Race might be.

This is all I came up with:

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 4595033618_bdcdf16755
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:40 pm

lmao Justin. We have some fierce queens here in Canada too eh? One time I was at a show and this big fat gross queen looked right at me and she was like

"Hunny, you gotta be straight"

I was like "No, actually, I'm not."

She was like "You gotta suck my d*** then."

I was like, "Not in a million years, gross."

They ain't got no class like the Queens on the Race have Razz
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Imagine Jiggly looking straight at you and telling you to suck her.... lollipop

shudder.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 pm

omfg RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 461220
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 pm

I follow Pandora Boxx on FB and she does recaps of Drag Race. Last week she had a good one for Jiggly:

"Apparently 'horticulture' is an SAT word at the Jiggly School For Lollipops."

Love that bitch. RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 871743
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Oh and by the way...

Was Latrice naked in the Gold room during Untucked? It looked like she was just holding her dress in front of her naked self. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

-Junkie Kneedles Royale- wrote:
Oh and by the way...

Was Latrice naked in the Gold room during Untucked? It looked like she was just holding her dress in front of her naked self. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I noticed that and dear lord i hope not. I'm thinking maybe she "loosened up" back stage but idk if she was just using her dress as a blanket.

Also -- she has some make up issues. her face hasn't looked the greatest the past few weeks...
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 pm

I thought the same thing and got reeeeeal nervous when they were doing their impressions. She got lucky with the names she picked. But the whole time I was thinking are Jiggly and Dida just, like, cool with Latrice letting it all hang out? I mean, good god girl get a grip, you're on TV!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 am

Latrice is just Being In Total Control of Herself. Laughing As she put it so nicely a week or so ago.

Justin, for my own sanity I had to go back and look, and yes they edited it cleverly - Latrice's outfit where she calls someone out was yellow/brown/orange, this week it's blue.

Nick - try www.tubeplus.me - see if that works for you.

Zack - why is Latrice always looking like orange paint halfway through the show? You can still see it in her finished look...girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 am

And ya'll are right - Latrice is hangin loose completely.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:52 am

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 Tumblr_lzsy7hZzaA1qbzqexo1_400

http://www.chadsellcomics.com/rupauls-drag-race/
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:00 am

Love Chad Sell's work--all of it. It's awesome. I'm almost done with a new drawing myself. Hopefully it will be done tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 am

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 4qsd5

The drawing I've been working on. I call it "Designer Shih Tzus"

Manila Luzon as Cruella De Vil as Imelda Marcos with a nod to her famous LSFYL performance (see signature gif). Also, the Shih Tzus are the other Heathers.

I combined a lot of stuff with this one so it took a lot longer than Sharon's piece. The good news is:

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 J14s9t

It's true. I fucking love Manila. <3
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:45 am

Justin! You are so talented! DRAW THINGS FOR ME! Laughing
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 am

Is this all done freehand? What program do you use?

Not that I have any artistic talent, just curious.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:30 am

I drew it in Illustrator, so it's not exactly freehand. It's vector if you know what that means...

I would like, if I ever get more time, to do at least one more piece in this "Disney is a Drag" series. There are two other notable Disney villainesses--Ursula from Little Mermaid and the Wicked Queen from Snow White.

Raven has already done a performance as the Wicked Queen so I thought she'd be perfect.

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 Zlosia

Ursula is probably my favorite Disney villainess though. I started doing one of Latrice as Ursula, but I started to doubt it because I actually thought Madame LaQueer would make a better Ursula...I just don't like her as much.

We'll see. I have some other work to do before I can go back to drawing for fun Smile

Glad you like it Deej!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:35 am

Latrice! Stacey Lane! Shangela!! All should be Ursulas.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Ursula = Delta Work
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Yes Delta might...work LOL
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 am

Get your library cards out, girls... Laughing

Sad to say it, but Willam was the right winner on this week's show. Willam is a love to hate. She is so gross, but honestly, hilarious.

Phi Phi really put up a good fight for the W as well. She looked polished, which was nice.

And Justin if this doesn't confirm Latrice as Ursula than I don't know what will. Laughing

I think it was Milan's time. I have to agree, the wig-ripping and clothes-tearing, it's been done by the same contestants, it's been seen on the show so many times before, it's getting old. Jiggly actually turned it out. She is doggy paddling while the rest are swimming like Michael Phelps.

I love Sharon! She is the most creative, overall, I think. I'm rooting for her to win the whole thing. She does something different and new. The snake bit was funny.

As far as Untucked goes, the letter from Kenya was a.) Stupid b.) Unnecessary. Why does she get to have any word on what the girls are doing? It's just strange, and meant to stir shit up? I don't really understand the point of that other than that the producers ran out of ideas or wanted to build tension for the reunion.

I'll be interested to see if Jiggly calls anybody out. I think Milan's right - the hounds have seen Jiggly's weakness and they are out for blood. Although, she is clearly the worst one left.

It's interesting to see that 4/7 queens have not even been ranked low - Jiggly's been in Bottom 2 twice, Dida once, and Phi Phi got called out last week but that's it. We will see...
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:01 am

I about DIED when they called Latrice the Sea Witch. It is confirmed. Now to find the time...

Loved her bedazzled lips. Girlfriend looked fishy fierce. And Latrice at the wet t-shirt contest--hilarious. Who knew she could do the freakin' splits? Props.

Willam...I don't know. He's just so slimy. I did enjoy his runway antics with the anchor and all. It's funny all the other queens I call "she" and "her" but Willam I always want to call "he."

I know what you mean too about the top 4 queens. Jiggly and Dida are on death row. If they land in the bottom together next week it'll be Jiggly's third time. She's out. Dida is likely to be in the bottom the following week...her third time by then. She's out. Phi Phi has been safe all game but never the top. I think she might have had a small reality check after the Snatch Game. I'm dying to see the top 4 LSYFTL's though. Both Willam and Phi Phi need to be up for elimination to knock them down a few pegs.

Now that I've seen both Sharon and Phi Phi perform in person, I can say that Phi Phi brings a ton of energy. Her moves are sharp. She will never be as creative as Sharon though. Sharon is more of a showman, and, doing her own thing (as she calls "dignity shows") she's excellent. I doubt she will be in her element though when the time comes for her to perform to a song of Ru's choosing (remember her comments to Ru about RU'S OWN MUSIC?). She just needs to stay the eff out of the bottom.

I'd love for the final 3 to be Sharon, Chad, and Latrice. I expect Chad to win it though.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Here's my question.....

After Latrice splitting at the wet t shirt contest....and milan swiffering the floor with her taint....do all drag queens know how to split?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Isn't it a requirement?
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm

lmao I was wondering the same thing!!!

By the way...

...I heard a rumor about next week's episode that makes me want to roll my eyes, spit, and then choke myself. I couldn't possibly bare the thought of Jiggly placing better than Sharon. I hope this is just a filthy rotten rumor....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next