ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)

Go down 
+3
dj
Belasen
-jk-
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 am

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 Profile-I-m-the-Juggernaut-Bitch-025_21649
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:10 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:58 pm

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 Serlo1

Got to do a little bit of art for fun this weekend and whipped up this fan art of Sharon Needles as Maleficent. I think the look suits her. Razz

Figured I'd share with you guys too Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:27 pm

-jk- wrote:
RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 Serlo1

Got to do a little bit of art for fun this weekend and whipped up this fan art of Sharon Needles as Maleficent. I think the look suits her. Razz

Figured I'd share with you guys too Smile

This is amazing! Great work
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks, but damn, I didn't see how much the image had deteriorated. Wonder if there is a resolution restriction...
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 am

That's awesome, Justin!
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:24 am

Thanks Deej! I admit, I'm on cloud nine right now. I sent the picture to Sharon on FB, and not only did she love it, she's going to be performing in Chicago THIS WEEKEND!!! I think I just may go and try to snag an autograph... :D
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:09 pm

That's awesome! Maybe you've inspired her next wardrobe. Are you going to see her perform?
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 pm

That's the plan right now. According to the website she has a performance at midnight and 1 am. I'll update y'all on how it goes down after the weekend Smile

In the meantime, thoughts on Ep 3?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 am

Dida turned that shit out. End scene.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 am

I've never watched the show before. I do watch drag shows at gay clubs from time to time....

I've seen the first ep and currently loading up the second. Why is trashy TV so addictive.

Have any of you boys done drag before? Or have you considered it?
I probably never would as I don't want to shave off my beard or chest hair for that matter! I love it too much...

And let's not even talk about shaving my legs...
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 am

You MUST watch Debani. It is the best show on television. It just is. I'm more excited about RPDR than Survivor which may be a first.

I've never done drag. I consider it every time I watch because it looks like so much fun haha, and am sure I would make a fishy bitch, but the tucking thing has me concerned and yes, shaving the hairy boy parts is also a concern. I don't even shave my face regularly.

I do think drag queens are hilarious and over the top and I admire their creativity and courage...or as Ru would say their Charisma, Uniquness, Nerve and Talent.

I admit it took me way too long to figure out what acronym that phrase becomes...
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:06 am

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 257qede

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 21b0syf

So, I promised an update, and for those of you I'm not friends with on Facebook, I went to see Sharon Needles at Spin in Chicago last night.

Both Sharon and Phi Phi O'Hara performed last night. The Spin staff carried a big casket on to the stage. The music kept playing and we were starting to think she couldn't be in there that long. Suddenly creepy organ music started playing, the casket opened and Sharon emerged, looking gorgeous--and lip-synced to Whitney's "I Will Always Love You." The song is getting towards the end when it cuts out and she says, "Too Soon? *cackles* *runs behind a screen* "Come on, you really didn't think I'd lip-sync the oldest drag number in history do you?" Suddenly the screen flies up and Sharon is serving us Marilyn Manson realness to "The Beautiful People." After a break she returned and the screen is showing the opening sequence to "Married...With Children" and Sharon is doing Peggy Bundy, only bustier and bigger hair.

Phi Phi, being a Spin regular, is hosting the event and the two are camping up their television feud. It's not entirely clear if they really are friends or just milking the feud for good TV, but at another point in her performance, Sharon is dressed as a busty Freddy Kreuger, claws and all, and drags them across an image on the screen of her Drag Race photo holding Phi Phi's severed head.

In all fairness, Phi Phi did well herself, but how can you compete with the originality of Sharon? Seriously, how do you reinvent a genre of entertainment that already crosses the line in so many ways?

After her performance there was a meet and greet with Sharon and Phi Phi. I brought to the club with me two framed portraits that I carried around in a bag all night and, after waiting in line for some time, when I got to meet her I asked her to have a portrait I had signed in exchange for signing one for me. She remembered it too. She said "Are you the one that made this?" I said yes, and she said "I really loved it." Of course Phi Phi was standing right there so I turned to her and said "I love you too Phi Phi" and gave her a hug, and she was like "Yeah, yeah, I'm always second best." Hahaha. She signed the portrait, I tried to hold it up in the picture but it got cut off.

Just such a cool feeling to be inspired by a TV personality, create something for them, share it with them, they actually like it, and then get to exchange it with them in person. It may sound silly but this might just be the highlight of my year. :D
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 am

That's awesome Justin! Glad you had such a great time and that Sharon really liked your illustration! It is truly mag- I mean- Maleficent. Laughing

I think last night's episode's winner/loser was rightfully so. Both had it a long time coming, I think.

It's interesting to see that Willam is one of the most underhanded and condescending contestants, but has yet to be considered Top 3/Bottom 2 material. And judging by the Untucked clips they show, Phi Phi, Latrice, Willam, and Jiggly will be there for a while longer.

I was a little surprised by Sharon's actions toward Max Mutchnik. Chad delivers every time. Jiggly, I just don't even know. May I call you Jiggly?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 am

To add, Jiggly is the Season 2 Shangela, for sure.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:06 pm

How Jiggly is still there I have no idea. She is reminding me more of Stacey Layne Matthews and her over-stay last season. She can't sew. She can't act. I bet if I could somehow clip together all 4 of her runway walks so far it would be the same move, except once with a lollipop. I dig the name, and I'm not against big girls, but I'm done with her.

Latrice, on the other hand, may be the best big girl the show has EVER seen, and she is such an awesome person, you can't help but love her. DJ, since you are the king of finding hilarious gifs, if you ever run across one of Latrice doing the head swerve--girl, I gotta have it.

I'm disappointed in Willam. Besides Dida, he was the only one I recognized coming into this season. I've never seen any of his TV appearances, but I saw the movie he was in (which he never mentions), and he was pretty funny. Heck, his comments ARE funny on the show, but he's such an arrogant slimeball, you don't care. If he got over himself and was more down to earth, he could be a star. I've noticed the same thing about the Untucked clips too. At least 3 costumes we haven't seen yet can be seen on at least Phi Phi and Willam. I bet they place in the middle most of the season.

I'm a little surprised Chad isn't raking in more wins. I completely agree with you that she has been excellent at everything so far, and come on, she's known for doing Cher and next week is the Snatch Game... (YAY!)
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Done and done.

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzpfsxMuB51qlvwnco1_r1_400

fuckyeahlatriceroyale.tumblr.com

You're welcome!

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 Tumblr_lyw51x8glO1qbzqexo1_500
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 pm

FUCK YEAH LATRICE ROYALE~!

Thanks Deej! lol!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:53 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Checking Sharon's Tumblr I saw someone make this comment about RPDR:

"Chad is the heart, Sharon is the mind, and Latrice is the soul."

Very true. I'm going to have to modify my original placement prediction, although the above 3 would be an excellent finale IMO.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Milan is at least turning it out when she needs to, but her days are numbered.

Phi Phi...I'm just over it

Everybody else is still cool in my book.

The website is down, so I havn't watched Untucked, but I can't wait to see Latrice wild'n'out on Willam! WTF was that hack acting job during the final you're safe by Willam?!

And it was Kenya's time to go. Runway can only get you so far in RPDR, bitch! Or should I say, perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra!

Chad deserved the win. They seem to be on cue with choosing the best. Although Sharon's Michelle impression had me laughing.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 pm

As you can imagine, I LIVED for Sharon this week. Chad was awesome too, but Chad is consistently awesome. I think she's a lot more than just a Cher impersonator, but by god she did Cher proud. The multiple wigs was just too delicious. But Sharon was the real star for me. Not just anyone can pull off a Michelle Visage impression. She could have completely fucked that one up. She's just that good.

If you want to talk Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent, Sharon and Chad are the top two for me. I think they both have all 4. I love me some Latrice Royale, she is truly the soul and the mama and doing big girls proud and I'm rooting for her. I'm just not sure she has the "It" factor. I kinda need to see her LSFHL. Phi Phi talks a big game but it's becoming more and more clear that she doesn't have any of the qualities above. She IS a high-energy performer and she could bring it if she has to. I just don't think anyone bring uniqueness on this season like Sharon though. Chad's odd face is unique I guess.

Of course, my favorites of every season so far have taken 2nd place. Nina, Raven, Manila. All 3 of these ladies brought uniqueness. None of them won. Ru will favor the polished beauty queen over the weirdo.

I am curious to watch the online version of Untucked too, because either I completely missed the fight between Latrice and Willam that they have been teasing all season, or they didn't have time to air it in the 30 minutes. Is the online version longer? They even showed it in the previews and I know the fierce costume Willam was wearing with the hat. Idk. I was confused about that because, like you, I wanted to know wtf happened to piss off Mama L.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 pm

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 1zgf2h2

Ok, Logo is back up and I'm rewatching Untucked... The tease that we keep seeing between Latrice and Willam is above, but clearly that isn't what Latrice was wearing on the runway... so this must be a future episode. I'm just confused as to why Willam is wearing the same hat...

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 Zl42h3
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Online version isn't longer...it's not in it? Sad Boo. About to watch.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:55 pm

I think they did some clever editing and pieced what Latrice says in a future Untucked and paired it with footage from this Untucked since Willam is wearing a hat. I wouldn't be surprised if Latrice is not even speaking about Willam when she makes this future statement. If you watch this week's Untucked you will see how they edited it to make it seem like there was more drama than there really was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next