ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)

Go down 
+3
dj
Belasen
-jk-
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) Empty
PostSubject: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:26 pm

For those of you not in the know, RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4 just started this week on Logo (Mondays 9/8c).

I happen to find this show HIGHLY entertaining. Think of an even gayer Project Runway except Ru plays Heidi AND Tim. The dolls this season come in all sizes and are fierce and fab. Sharon Needles, the "goth" queen is my favorite hands-down.

Full episodes can viewed for free on Logo's website

http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race/season_4/series.jhtml

Gentlemen, start your engines and may the best woman win!

GAG!
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Ru Paul is gonna be at the Brisbane Big Gay Day this year!! woot
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:56 am

The library is open...
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Reading is fundamental...

Wink
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 pm

I watched the premiere. The zombie thing was pretty funny, bringing back past contestants. And Sharon Needles is nuckin' futs, but she is hilarious. I actually am not annoyed by any of them yet. Willam is a good villain...Laughing She does come out with some bitchy yet snarky comments.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm convinced that little Puerto Rican is really a woman.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:57 pm

dj wrote:
I'm convinced that little Puerto Rican is really a woman.

Kain-ja?!? OMFG I know! She's like Stacey Layne Matthews from last season. Deej, did you ever see the movie Willam was in? It's called "Ticked Off Trannies With Knives", and yes it is everything the title promises it to be.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 pm

I think she reminds me of Yara from last season as far as personality, but you're right, Stacey Lane could be a castoff member of the Jackson family Laughing

And I did investigate Willam's IMDB, I think it's funny he mentions Cold Case, Nip/Tuck, Diane Keaton films etc. on the show but we don't hear of his other, less mainstream roles...Laughing

Also, Untucked is as good if not better than the actual show. I had a Mystique flashback from Season 2.

And the Shangela references were pretty good too. Glad to see some of these people can have a laugh at themselves.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Took the words right out of my mouth. Untucked is hysterical! If I'm going to watch "Housewives" and bitchy catfights I want them to be trannies competing for the title of top tranny.

Here's Willam, Aka "Rachel Slurr" from TOTWK treating us to Webster's Gay Dictionary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WXeAU1hEjg

Nurse! Boots the house down!

I'm especially excited about this season because I actually met one of the contestants in real life 2 yeras ago before she was cast for this season at Chicago Market Days. Do you recognize her?

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) 2pp083m
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh and as for Kenya and Stacey I just meant they both look like chicks out of drag. She does remind me of Yara/Nina Flowers/Jessica Wilde/Alexis Mateo in terms of not being able to understand half of what she says. But I loved every single one of those latin ladies on their respective seasons.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Is that the chick who had the broken globe on top of her head? I can't remember her name - she got into it with Jiggly on Untucked?
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 pm

LaShauwn Beyond? Hahaha, no. I like her though.

It's Dida Ritz. Dida was the one being critical about the queens not knowing how to sew, but otherwise wanted to get along with everyone. She was also the one with the great legs and butt on the runway. "Everything tastes better on a Dida Ritz..."

I guess she's known as "The Legs of Halsted" here in Chicago. (Halsted street is the main "drag" if you will of Boystown where most of the gay bars are.) I'm definitely Team Dida as well.

Phi Phi O'Hara (the one who got into it with Willam) is from Chicago too...so is The Princess. I don't know either of them though.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:13 pm

I love Jiggly Caliente and Phi Phi O'Hara.

Not really loving the plus size queens....aside from Jiggly
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:22 pm

I've only ever seen season 2 of this show. I liked it but never watched it again. I did see a few of the finalist live in person in Boston last year which was cool (along with the season 1 winner).
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Pete wrote:
I've only ever seen season 2 of this show. I liked it but never watched it again. I did see a few of the finalist live in person in Boston last year which was cool (along with the season 1 winner).

@ House of Blues??? I missed Jessica Wild and Nina Flowers a few weekends ago :/
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 pm

yeah @ House of Blues. Jessica Wild, Nina Flowers, JuJuBee and Pandora Boxx were there, I think there was a fifth one too but cannot remember who, and I think more time may have passed since I saw it. Thinking about it again I think it was in 2010, not 2011 lol. Cannot believe its been that long, feels like it was a month ago or so lmao
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 am

Zack wrote:
I love Jiggly Caliente and Phi Phi O'Hara.

Not really loving the plus size queens....aside from Jiggly

The next episode is the wrestling one they keep showing clips of. I'm thinking the big girls will be safe this week... Maybe Princess or Milan sashays away? /randomprediction
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 am

Pete wrote:
yeah @ House of Blues. Jessica Wild, Nina Flowers, JuJuBee and Pandora Boxx were there, I think there was a fifth one too but cannot remember who, and I think more time may have passed since I saw it. Thinking about it again I think it was in 2010, not 2011 lol. Cannot believe its been that long, feels like it was a month ago or so lmao

I love Pandora and Jujubee. Last night me and my friends swore she was there but we never found out if it was actually her or a doppleganger
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 pm

I like those two as well, I rooted for them both over the rest of the cast in Season 2, sad neither won, should really watch this new season just am behind in all of my shows so not sure I have time unfortunately
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Any thoughts on Ep 2? If felt to me like all the meat of the episode was on "Untucked..."
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:46 pm

The episode wasn't bad, although I thought Latrice & Kenya were the real winners of the challenge. I don't really get why Cher/Chad's team won over the rest.

The right elimination decision was made.

I was confused by the choice of guest judges.

And you're right, Untucked was damn juicy!

My favorites are definitely Latrice, Kenya, and Sharon.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm

dj wrote:
The episode wasn't bad, although I thought Latrice & Kenya were the real winners of the challenge. I don't really get why Cher/Chad's team won over the rest.

The right elimination decision was made.

I was confused by the choice of guest judges.

And you're right, Untucked was damn juicy!

My favorites are definitely Latrice, Kenya, and Sharon.

I agree with you about Latrice and Kenya, but I'm guessing Ru chose the best pair from the winning team, and since and Sharon and Milan definitely outshined LaShauwn and Phi Phi, Chad's team won. Personally, I thought Sharon and Milan were gorgeous, and from that one angle of Sharon--jesus where does she put it??? But ultimately I think LaQueer and Chad won because they were more memorable ultimatley than Sharon and Milan. Pandora mentioned in her recap that they were chanelling Divine, but I haven't seen enough Divine movies to get the reference maybe... Latrice, Kenya and Phi Phi all did well though, which is why they were all safe at panel.

GUEST JUDGES: So agree. Salley's comments were pretty banal. I did enjoy Fox's comment though about Dida's "Sex in the Alley" couture. And of course Ru's reply was pretty priceless too. Serioulsy, I'm rooting for my homegirl Dida, but that outfit was not cute.

ELIMINATION: Can't disagree, although I wish LaShauwn hadn't ditched her heels. Princess' lip-sync wasn't that outstanding, and I was really liking LaShauwn and Latrice as a friendship on the show. I do dig Princess' oufits though and I thought her hair was cool. A lot more interesting than Dida's sad hairpiece.

UNTUCKED: Alaska Thunderfuck may be the best drag queen name I've ever heard. Also, I see Chad Michaels in a whole new way now.

Can't wait for the next Ep, but as of today my final 5 are: Phi Phi O'Hara (I'm really hoping her last name is an homage to Chicago's O'Hare airport), Chad Michaels, Kenya Michaels (separated from Chad at birth?), Sharon Needles, and Latrice Royale. Frankly, this is how I currently suspect they will finish as well, with Phi Phi or Chad winning.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

I think you're right - they went with a pair from the winning team.

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) Divine I think LaQueer was more "Divine"...since she was looking like she was eatin some shit.

I'm pretty much in agreement with you on the Finalists (or Final 5). Willam is a character for controversy, and unfortunately, the rest aren't really standouts among the others. The five you named are the most memorable so far.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Also, I keep hearing "I am Latrice...Mothafuckin'...Royale" in my head, Laughing
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Who's gonna out-wrestle me? No-bah-dee. RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) 871743
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)   RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4) Empty

Back to top Go down

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 4)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next