ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vault #6

Go down 
+5
Travis
derB
Santos
Thian
Amanda Leigh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Thian wrote:
Santos wrote:
Thian wrote:
Santos wrote:

Oh so Derb is showing his true colors to the world , i am soo glad , because being fake its not cool bro.

Vault #6 - Page 2 Yeah-you-still-mad

OHHHHHH look who is talking , Derbs friend . awww its soo cool how you want to defend your little buddy

Vault #6 - Page 2 You-must-be-new-here

Bitch i definitely dont have time for ya , because i hate to be talking with an IDIOT like you that likes to post STUPID pictures because thats all u know how to do . I'm done with ya you are not worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Santos wrote:
Thian wrote:
Santos wrote:
Thian wrote:
Santos wrote:

Oh so Derb is showing his true colors to the world , i am soo glad , because being fake its not cool bro.

Vault #6 - Page 2 Yeah-you-still-mad

OHHHHHH look who is talking , Derbs friend . awww its soo cool how you want to defend your little buddy

Vault #6 - Page 2 You-must-be-new-here

Bitch i definitely dont have time for ya , because i hate to be talking with an IDIOT like you that likes to post STUPID pictures because thats all u know how to do . I'm done with ya you are not worth my time.

Vault #6 - Page 2 Lol-U-mad
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Santos, for a complete stranger to our group, you sure got some balls to come in here and spout on about "true colors" and "lacking personalities" and belittling people with profanity. I will give you that.

When it came to you needing my vote, you were pretty buddy buddy with me, and pretty persistent about it too. I voted the way I did because I don't care to see over-competitive people like you ruin otherwise fun games among friends. You caught me red handed, I voted you to keep a friend in the game in hopes to eliminate a now clear jerk. Funny how the tables can be turned when we play the 'true colors' game. Where's your other vote going, or are you afraid to show your own true colors? It could be that you are willing to be any color you can be to save only your own hide...

When you finish cementing yourself as a jerk and a user, I would be astonished if anyone here but yourself cares how far you make it in this game. I try to be a friendly person even in a competitive setting (read: laugh a little with friends, it's a freakin game). You are just being an overbearing jerk. I heard about your last power outing. It's a wonder Travis supports you over me, I hope for his sake you don't ditch him when he stops being convenient for you. I would hope enough people agree with me to help keep this game friendly among friends, because I don't want to deal with vault ceremonies and power outings like this for the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

derB wrote:
Santos, for a complete stranger to our group, you sure got some balls to come in here and spout on about "true colors" and "lacking personalities" and belittling people with profanity. I will give you that.

When it came to you needing my vote, you were pretty buddy buddy with me, and pretty persistent about it too. I voted the way I did because I don't care to see over-competitive people like you ruin otherwise fun games among friends. You caught me red handed, I voted you to keep a friend in the game in hopes to eliminate a now clear jerk. Funny how the tables can be turned when we play the 'true colors' game. Where's your other vote going, or are you afraid to show your own true colors? It could be that you are willing to be any color you can be to save only your own hide...

When you finish cementing yourself as a jerk and a user, I would be astonished if anyone here but yourself cares how far you make it in this game. I try to be a friendly person even in a competitive setting (read: laugh a little with friends, it's a freakin game). You are just being an overbearing jerk. I heard about your last power outing. It's a wonder Travis supports you over me, I hope for his sake you don't ditch him when he stops being convenient for you. I would hope enough people agree with me to help keep this game friendly among friends, because I don't want to deal with vault ceremonies and power outings like this for the rest of the game.

First of all , i know that i came to this website without knowing not body , that is true so what bitch get over it , this is i love money i dont have to know everybody to make it far or to agree with whatever everyone says . when i dont like something i'm going to point it out because i can and i will always do that no matter who you are . I can be a really wonderful friend but when you do me wrong i will do you wrong too . I am not mother Theresa a mean hello. You want to screw me over in a game and you want me to cross my fingers and sing a song ? please you are out of your mind . I don't have to be nice and cool with you because i don't know you , yes we were in a team together and all i saw about you was a greedy attitude and a person that likes to be in control of everything. You want to point out that when i needed you i was your buddy ? are you fucking kidding me ?? You were always scare of voting in the vault because you didn't want people after you . OH and now you want to point out that Travis voted you over me ? are you serious bro , he obviously voted for you because you voted for him . Oh What ? do you want everybody to do whatever you want ?

I had know a lot of wonderful people from this game and no matter what happens i am sure i will keep a friendship with a lot of them , because even tho this is a game we all have feelings , but why would i keep a friendship with you when you want to act fake and be sneaky ? Hell no i hate those kind of people and i would rather not have them close to me .
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 pm

^^^^^
Vault #6 - Page 2 Tissue-Cry-baby
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:23 pm

I really hate negativity in games. This is just sad really, to get this worked up over a game. I haven't voted yet cause I'm not sure who I want to vote yet but I will definitely vote those who are being negative over people who are not
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 pm

DerB check check check
Jordan
Pete
Santos check check check
Tiffani
Travis check
Zack check check

I wasn't expecting this to happen this early but seeing as both of y'all wanted to turn on each other thus turning on Blue, I voted for both of you

You both asked me to vote for the other, so I did Wink good luck to you both
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Such a sketchy round.

I'm voting for travis since he's "out for me"

I'm voting for Santos bc he seems like he feels safe if in the box.

Once again I cannot update the list with checks so if the hosts could do that for me it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 pm

DerB Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519
Jordan
Pete
Santos Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519
Tiffani
Travis Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519
Zack Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519

I'm voting for Travis and Santos cause of all the negativity. I did not appreciate the comment made after Cam was eliminated and being called fake and whatnot, so yeah. Santos, I want Blue to stick together but it seems that people are turning there backs on that and so I'm voting the blue member that I feel is causing more drama than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 pm

DerB Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519
Jordan
Pete
Santos Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519
Tiffani
Travis check Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519
Zack Vault #6 - Page 2 37519 Vault #6 - Page 2 37519

Travis, we still have not talked this game so clearly there is no benefit for me to keep you in. That is why I am voting for you, I do accept your apology for calling some of us fake at the last elimination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Pete wrote:
I'm voting for Travis and Santos cause of all the negativity. I did not appreciate the comment made after Cam was eliminated and being called fake and whatnot, so yeah. Santos, I want Blue to stick together but it seems that people are turning there backs on that and so I'm voting the blue member that I feel is causing more drama than necessary.

Nobody wanted blue to stick together since both derB & Santos voted for each other over two from Orange and it's obvious from the past two vault votes that certain blue members had allies on the other side anyway so Travis was right after all lmfao
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Okay, Santos and Travis, you will be joining Donna and Thian on a power outing. I will give you access to that forum in just a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:02 am

So Santos is in the box ?

BLAH BLAH BLAH , WHATEVER , ITS NOT A BIG FUCKING SURPRISE TO ME .
Vault #6 - Page 2 837173
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:14 am

Good Luck. Sorry you still see me as such a negative part of the game Pete. Try IMing me sometime and actually talking to me. I am actually pretty easy to talk to. I do have to say though Pete, I think the negativity thing is a red herring, I think you have other motives for voting Santos and me in but I guess I wont know until we talk... sometime....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Sponsored content

Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #6   Vault #6 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vault #6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2