ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vault #9

Go down 
+3
Jordan
Santos
Amanda Leigh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:14 am

Donna
Jordan
Santos
Travis

Above is a list of your fellow housemates. You can vote 1, or 2 people. The two people with the most amount of votes will go on a power outing with the DLL (Tiffani) and the Paymaster (DerB) and he will eliminate one of them.

You can use all of your votes or none of your votes. But you can only place one vote each per person you choose to vote for. All voting is to be done in this thread. You may not change your vote. Once you cast a vote it is final. You do not have to use all of your votes at one time. You may also discuss why your fellow money lovers should or shouldnt cast votes for someone. To cast a vote for someone, simply copy paste the above list of names and a check mark out next to their name.

Good Luck, if you have any questions, let me know. As a reminder, if you havent read the other thread in this forum, if you do not come to a consensus, DerB, this rounds paymaster will pick three people of her own choosing.

You will have a little less than 24 hours to make your decision.

Voting ends at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 am

Alright , i am putting my self in the box , honestly i wont back stab the people that had help me in this game and i would never do that . Yes people sometimes may think that Santos is explosive , that Santos is rude but the only person that knows Santos the most its me and i am a really good friend and a really loyal person . This may actually be my last week but well what can i do . That being said Amanda i am putting my self in the box . So please take my name out of the list right now and put my check in the strong box already .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:26 am

Donna
Jordan
Travis

Santos is in the box. I have removed his name from the list. The other four of you need to choose one more person to go into the box. If there is not a clear majority for another person, DerB will choose whichever two he wants including Santos.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:55 am

Um I completely disagre. This is a decision which is made by a group VOTE. If Santos wants himself in the box he can vote himself in the box. If this was the case anyone can just throw their check in the box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:01 am

Jordan have you ever watch i love money before ? I have, Thanks and whenever you want you can actually volunteer and put your self in the box .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 am

I dont watch the show, and I want to be fair, So I'd perfer to let Dj decide what to do. He will be up early tomorrow and be online before he goes to work while Im probably still gonna be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:05 am

No one vote until DJ posts. I will extend your voting deadline.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:06 am

Laughing Thanks Santos I've watched every season.. Laughing but this isn't the TV show I ran it by the hosts last round asking if someone quit would we vote a 3rd in the box (like when Branci C quit) so don't ask like a tool. And if this is the case, put my chedck in the box to to ensure its Tiff or Santos that goes home.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 am

If someone wants to quit because someone wants to put another person in the box thats fine , because at the end of the day thats strategy and thats part of i love money . If we play i love money we need to play i love money no something like i love money because when i signed up for this game i did it because it was I love money (like the real show ).

Dont act cocky Jordan . A mean i wouldn't be surprise if Me or Tiffani go home this round if you put your self in the box thats your call , thats your problem and thats your business.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 am

Jordan wrote:
And if this is the case, put my chedck in the box to to ensure its Tiff or Santos that goes home.

First of all, you'd be going in the box anyway and either Santos or I would be leaving, well me, since derB tried extra hard to have me taken out last round anyway
Second of all, since Santos put himself in the box refusing to vote, he was obviously referring to YOU as well, as a person he didn't want to backstab, so why are you so mad? Is it because you knew we'd all vote you and you wanted to decide which of Donna & Travis would be going in with us? And Santos wasn't the choice?

Mandie, I have never watched the show, but IMO, Santos saying he put himself in the box is really weird lol Wouldn't he just be one vote and therefore have a check mark beside his name? I'm not sure how that works but I was just wondering, this didn't happen in the last ILM game i was in lol People weren't allowed to self-vote or not place all their votes, so this part is just hard to understand since this is only my second game.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:56 am

In the past there have been players that requested that their check be put in the box.

However, this was accomplished by voting themselves or having their team vote them in.

So with that being said for consistency's sake - Santos, you are voting for yourself.

Donna
Jordan
Santos X
Travis

We'll extend the deadline a few hours to give everyone a chance to vote today/late tonight since I wasn't around to see this earlier. You guys can resume voting.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 am

Just wanted to add that we didn't really offer an option to just forgo voting and voluntarily be put in the box in past rounds - every person that has been put up for elimination has been done so through the voting process. It doesn't exactly make sense all of a sudden to amend that process. And like I said above, people HAVE volunteered to go up for elimination but it was done through the process of voting.

And if we were to do things exactly as it's done in the real I Love Money - we couldn't. All three seasons operated differently, even in the voting process. The first season they just verbally discussed who should go in and were given a 15 minute time limit to physically put people's checks inside the box - the host wasn't even present. People got into brawls to hide their check so that other people couldn't get it and stick it inside the strongbox. Seasons 2 & 3 operated differently and included a voting system - however, it's still different than our game, because technically in those two seasons they could have voted for everyone on their team and themselves if they wanted to.

Tiffani, do you have the link to your other ILM game? I'm just curious to see how they set things up.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:06 am

Tiffani wrote:
Jordan wrote:
And if this is the case, put my chedck in the box to to ensure its Tiff or Santos that goes home.

[color=hotpink][b]First of all, you'd be going in the box anyway and either Santos or I would be leaving, well me, since derB tried extra hard to have me taken out last round anyway
Second of all, since Santos put himself in the box refusing to vote, he was obviously referring to YOU as well, as a person he didn't want to backstab, so why are you so mad? Is it because you knew we'd all vote you and you wanted to decide which of Donna & Travis would be going in with us? And Santos wasn't the choice?

I have no problem being voted in to the box, obviously I want myself in there. It only decreases yours and whoever elses in the boxes chances of going home. DerB ain't gonna be voiding my check and putting Donna/Travis in gives another option. Oh, sweetheart, can't wait to see your check voided Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you DJ Vault #9 498345

Im extending your voting deadline until Wednesday. 5pm EST.

Donna
Jordan
Santos Vault #9 227185
Travis
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Jordan wrote:
Oh, sweetheart, can't wait to see your check voided Laughing

Why? Because you guys chose to backstab Santos and I chose to side with him? Or because I dared to tell your friend what a jerk he really is and probably talked Donna into taking him out instead of derB? At least when my check is voided it will just prove yet again what liars you guys are lol better yet, what hypocrites you are for constantly COMPLAINING about Santos complaining, so i'm looking forward to it, and cheering on my alliance to kick your asses. love

dj wrote:
Tiffani, do you have the link to your other ILM game? I'm just curious to see how they set things up.

Give me a minute and I'll get it for you

Donna
Jordan check
Santos X
Travis
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=496

The game directions were taken down for a challenge coming up but the rest is there
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Why? Because you guys chose to backstab Santos and I chose to side with him? Or because I dared to tell your friend what a jerk he really is and probably talked Donna into taking him out instead of derB? At least when my check is voided it will just prove yet again what liars you guys are lol better yet, what hypocrites you are for constantly COMPLAINING about Santos complaining, so i'm looking forward to it, and cheering on my alliance to kick your asses. love

According to me, you and Santos backstabbed blue to work with Travis and Donna. The only person on orange I ever planned on keeping more than blue was Zack. Were you and Santos not the ones to jump ship to help orange? Clearly it's just two different stand points. There is no right or no wrong, only a big ol' void on your check.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:55 am

I don't know if I need to vote or not. As of right no I guess I wont, unless someone else has a better suggestions....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:05 am

Actually, I don't want to give Jordan the chance to stay out of the box, so unfortunately I am going to do what I think is best for me.

Donna
Jordan check check
Santos check check
Travis

Okay so I want to tell Santos that he is a class act and that I completely respect his decision. It is an honor to play with someone so trustworthy and Donna and I really owe him BIG TIME!

Jordan, I am voting you so you don't somehow pull off a freaky 3 way tie and avoid elimination all together. All I know is that you seem incredibly confident that you are staying, so I hope you do for your sake. Stranger things have happened, and If Derb was trying to smooth things over with Tiff, Santos, Donna and I he would most certainly consider booting you. I am just saying, even if you are 99% sure you are staying, tone it down a bit... cuz you just never know and Id hate to see you walk away from the game with egg on your face. Good Luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 am

I'll just add a couple checks too! Sorry guys!

Donna
Jordan check check check
Santos check check check
Travis

Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm fine with going in the box, like I said id volunteer to put my check in if I could. I don't wanna see Travis or Donna go, I'd much rather see Tiff or Santos go. DerB knows eliminating me would be placing himself alone in the final couple rounds. You've all made it clear you're not turning on eachother and this vault is only proof. I feel even more safe going into the box seeing none of you turn on eachother, clearly derBs smart enough to take out someone in the alliance of 4. No egg in this face Laughing

DONNA
JORDAN check check check check
SANTOS check check check
TRAVIS
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 pm

7 out of 10 votes have been cast. If you plan on voting still, you have 45 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Okay, Jordan and Santos will be joining DerB and Tiffani on a powerouting. You will have access in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Jordan wrote:
Tiffani wrote:
Jordan wrote:

According to me, you and Santos backstabbed blue to work with Travis and Donna. The only person on orange I ever planned on keeping more than blue was Zack. Were you and Santos not the ones to jump ship to help orange? Clearly it's just two different stand points. There is no right or no wrong, only a big ol' void on your check.

lol according to you? Obviously you didn't see the votes placed on Santos BEFORE we voted with Travis & Donna. That's not a different stand point, that's you trying to make up lies to get away with being a jerk? Yea i think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vault #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #9   Vault #9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vault #9
Page 1 of 1