ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vault #7

Go down 
+4
Tiffani
Zack
Santos
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Dragonldy
Pete
Santos
Tiffani
Travis
Zack

Above is a list of your fellow housemates. You can vote 1, or 2 people. The two people with the most amount of votes will go on a power outing with the DLL (DerB) and the Paymaster (Jordan) and he will eliminate one of them.

You can use all of your votes or none of your votes. But you can only place one vote each per person you choose to vote for. All voting is to be done in this thread. You may not change your vote. Once you cast a vote it is final. You do not have to use all of your votes at one time. You may also discuss why your fellow money lovers should or shouldnt cast votes for someone. To cast a vote for someone, simply copy paste the above list of names and a check mark out next to their name.

Good Luck, if you have any questions, let me know. As a reminder, if you havent read the other thread in this forum, if you do not come to a consensus, Jordan, this rounds paymaster will pick three people of his own choosing.

You will have a little less than 24 hours to make your decision.

Voting ends at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday.

Last edited by Mandie Leigh on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Dragonldy
Pete
Santos
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Zack the reason why i vote for you is because i know Jordan is paymaster and she is not going to send you home
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Dragonldy
Pete Vault #7 37519
Santos
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Pete i am voting for you because last time you voted for me in the vault . Karma is a bitch and i love to return favors bro
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 am

Santos wrote:
Dragonldy
Pete
Santos
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Zack the reason why i vote for you is because i know Jordan is paymaster and she is not going to send you home

Santos ~

For starters - Jordan is a man. Idea

Secondly - Jordan could very well send me home but thanks for talking about it with me before just voting me. But whatever, if you're going to be like that than the mofo-ing claws are coming out.

I'm voting for you because
1 - you're a sourpuss and a negative nancy
2 - you voted for me, duh
and 3 - you're an idiot. If you want to vote for me over people you who you think have your back, yet were pushing for others to vote for you a few rounds ago that's your prerogative. Consider this bridge burned -- and to his friends, if you don't think he was playing to be in everyone's good graces (sans derB obvi) than you should really go back and reflect.

Pete Vault #7 37519
Santos Vault #7 37519
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:12 am

Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Dragonldy
Pete
Santos
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Santos ~

For starters - Jordan is a man. Vault #7 572949

Secondly - Jordan could very well send me home but thanks for talking about it with me before just voting me. But whatever, if you're going to be like that than the mofo-ing claws are coming out.

and 3 - you're an idiot. If you want to vote for me over people you who you think have your back, yet were pushing for others to vote for you a few rounds ago that's your prerogative. Consider this bridge burned -- and to his friends, if you don't think he was playing to be in everyone's good graces (sans derB obvi) than you should really go back and reflect.

Pete Vault #7 37519
Santos Vault #7 37519
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Lol its funny how you waste your time writing soo many bullshits and acting soo offended . I wonder who voted for me last round ???? Behave like a man bro , you voted for me last round and i didnt even complained to you after you did and now you want to act all heat it up ??? you are crazy
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 am

Dragonldy
Pete check check
Santos check
Tiffani
Travis
Zack check check

Sorry Pete, I made my alliance and I'm sticking to it Sad I wish you lots of luck and derB as well. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:31 am

Dragonldy
Pete Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519
Santos Vault #7 37519
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519

Good Luck Pete and Zack. DerB too.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:58 am

Santos wrote:
Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Dragonldy
Pete
Santos
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Santos ~

Pete Vault #7 37519
Santos Vault #7 37519
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Lol its funny how you waste your time writing soo many bullshits and acting soo offended . I wonder who voted for me last round ???? Behave like a man bro , you voted for me last round and i didnt even complained to you after you did and now you want to act all heat it up ??? you are crazy

Well yeah I voted for you, Tiffani told me to vote for you but not Travis. You even told me yourself I could vote for you since you knew tiff wasnt going to send you home
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 am

Dragonldy
Pete check check check check
Santos check
Tiffani
Travis
Zack check check check check

I am doing this to avoid the vault for a round. Nothing personal. Its getting to that point in the game where you really have to do whats best for You and not everyone else. Good Luck to both of you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 am

Zack wrote:

3 - you're an idiot. If you want to vote for me over people you who you think have your back, yet were pushing for others to vote for you a few rounds ago that's your prerogative. Consider this bridge burned -- and to his friends, if you don't think he was playing to be in everyone's good graces (sans derB obvi) than you should really go back and reflect.

Zack wrote:
Well yeah I voted for you, Tiffani told me to vote for you but not Travis. You even told me yourself I could vote for you since you knew tiff wasnt going to send you home

It was our plan duh lol He already had numerous votes on him so we wanted him to keep the votes so there wasnt' a tie and we wanted someone else in the vault. Gosh you really are dense. When people are telling you to vote for a person and that person is telling you to vote for them, then obviously this was a plan that was worked out together, not a back stabbing lol
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:43 am

Tiffani wrote:
Zack wrote:

3 - you're an idiot. If you want to vote for me over people you who you think have your back, yet were pushing for others to vote for you a few rounds ago that's your prerogative. Consider this bridge burned -- and to his friends, if you don't think he was playing to be in everyone's good graces (sans derB obvi) than you should really go back and reflect.

Zack wrote:

It was our plan duh lol He already had numerous votes on him so we wanted him to keep the votes so there wasnt' a tie and we wanted someone else in the vault. Gosh you really are dense. When people are telling you to vote for a person and that person is telling you to vote for them, then obviously this was a plan that was worked out together, not a back stabbing lol

Idk about dense...I saw right through that bullshit. bitch please, dont talk to me that condescendingly
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 am

hahahaha If you saw right through it then why are you trying to convince Santos that no one has his back. OBVIOUSLY he would know this isn't true since he was IN ON THE PLAN. And it wasn't bullshit, we told you why we wanted you to vote for him to go in. There was no lies on OUR part. And I will talk to you any way I please to, especially when you start your "order" with the word bitch. You really are dense because you've just contradicted yourself and don't even realize it Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 am

Dragonldy
Pete Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519
Santos Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519
Tiffani Vault #7 37519
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519

Santos, continue to be a bitch, and don't let the door smack you on the ass when you do leave. You make this game very un-enjoyable for those of us who are trying to play a game. Oh and I'm not the only one who voted for you last round, so stop making up excuses. You are in an alliance with Tiffani, Dragonldy and Travis and you all decided to send me with Zack and derB, whatever, its a game I get that but stop being a bitch

Tiffani, thanks for backstabbing me, I would never have voted for you but whatever, game on, if certain people were smart they would vote you two and send one of you home, especially you considering how good at challenges you are
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:28 am

Tiffani wrote:
hahahaha If you saw right through it then why are you trying to convince Santos that no one has his back. OBVIOUSLY he would know this isn't true since he was IN ON THE PLAN. And it wasn't bullshit, we told you why we wanted you to vote for him to go in. There was no lies on OUR part. And I will talk to you any way I please to, especially when you start your "order" with the word bitch. You really are dense because you've just contradicted yourself and don't even realize it Wink

Nope I was just giving you a dose of your own medicine. I love how you think I'm sooo dumb and I can't keep up or figure out what you're doing. Get over yourself bitch.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 am

Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Dragonldy
Pete
Santos
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Santos ~

Pete Vault #7 37519
Santos Vault #7 37519
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519

Bro last time i told you to vote for Derb , Like seriously and you didnt do it and now you expect loyalty for me ?? What are you smoking bro Vault #7 167302 .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Zack wrote:
Tiffani wrote:
Zack wrote:

Zack wrote:

Idk about dense...I saw right through that bullshit. bitch please, dont talk to me that condescendingly

Honestly Zack you are acting all heat it up for no reason because last week we explained everything to you and you didnt listen , so dont call her a bitch in front of me , you dont talk to a woman like that . Dont you have a mother ??? Dude honestly you are low
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Pete wrote:
Dragonldy
Pete Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519
Santos Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519
Tiffani Vault #7 37519
Travis
Zack Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519 Vault #7 37519

Santos, continue to be a bitch, and don't let the door smack you on the ass when you do leave. You make this game very un-enjoyable for those of us who are trying to play a game. Oh and I'm not the only one who voted for you last round, so stop making up excuses. You are in an alliance with Tiffani, Dragonldy and Travis and you all decided to send me with Zack and derB, whatever, its a game I get that but stop being a bitch

Dude you havent get the time to know me yet and you are calling me a bitch ??? Are you out of your mind . I have never started shit with you and whatsoever . Why do you think i am a bitch ?? Because i defend my self when people attack me ?? I dont start shit for no reason , i defend my self let me make it clear because i dont take shit from no body , and then you blame me because this game its un-enjoyable, dude you are stupid , you come to this game thinking this will be a sorority school and blah blah blah . If you start shit with me of course i am gong to defend my self because i am not a scary bitch like you that hasn't do shit in this game unless make stupid opinions and comments. Dude you dont want to mess with me because i am going to go crazy on you , i was being neutral with you and all stuff but you want to start war with me ?? bring it on Pete . And i fucking dare you to talk to me like that in real person because that day you will know who is the real bitch
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:24 pm

DUDE, there is one thing to defend yourself, it is another to attack every single person who disagrees with you, which is what you have done. Yeah I called you a bitch, cause I'm sick and tired of hearing you bitch out everyone who votes for you or says anything against you.

oh and if we met in person I promise you one thing, you would really get to know what the word bitch means, I don't put up with shit from people like you.

my problem here is the fact that you came up with a bitch ass reason to vote for me, saying it was karma, that is just bullshit and you know it. You voted me cause of your alliance, and no other reason. So get over yourself DUDE
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Pete wrote:
DUDE, there is one thing to defend yourself, it is another to attack every single person who disagrees with you, which is what you have done. Yeah I called you a bitch, cause I'm sick and tired of hearing you bitch out everyone who votes for you or says anything against you.

oh and if we met in person I promise you one thing, you would really get to know what the word bitch means, I don't put up with shit from people like you.

my problem here is the fact that you came up with a bitch ass reason to vote for me, saying it was karma, that is just bullshit and you know it. You voted me cause of your alliance, and no other reason. So get over yourself DUDE

And then you said its me who complains every single time when someone votes for me ??? Look who is complaining right now ??? You make me laugh

And dude like i said bring it on, call me a bitch in real person and i will teach you what you deserve , i dont take shit from stupid people like you. You are lame , you are an idiot and i just want to punch you in your fucking face so you can learn that you have to behave like the stupid person you are .
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:53 pm

quote="Pete"]Tiffani, thanks for backstabbing me, I would never have voted for you but whatever, game on, if certain people were smart they would vote you two and send one of you home, especially you considering how good at challenges you are[/quote]

I didn't backstab you, I never made an alliance with you.
Also, you guys started the break up of blue when you voted Santos last time, not my fault.
You keep giving Santos crap for being a bitch but where's your attack on Zack, who bitched at Santos for voting for him? Don't be a hypocrite, if your allies are allowed to be dicks then so can your opponents. That was your "reason" for voting for Santos last time too. Because he was being an ass, but didn't throw a vote on anyone else that was being an ass that round. Sorry but at least be honest about it. And treat everyone equally. Especially when you turned around AFTER bitching Santos out about bitching about being voted for and THEN bitched me out for voting for you lmfao
It's a game, I get it, but you guys really need to get over it. You can't have it both ways. Either you accept your vote and don't bitch giving you the right to complain about Santos' bitching, or you bitch about your votes and accept Santos bitching. That's really all there is to it.

Zack wrote:
Nope I was just giving you a dose of your own medicine. I love how you think I'm sooo dumb and I can't keep up or figure out what you're doing. Get over yourself bitch.

lol Ok, well since you're "giving me a dose of my own medicine" maybe I should start calling you names? I never once said you couldn't figure out what anyone was doing, I said you were dense to try to tell Santos about something he is very aware of. You can keep calling me names, but it doesn't hurt, because I am proud to be a bitch. The more you call people names the more I see what a child you really are.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Tiffani,

you know what your right and I just don't care enough. I voted how I voted because I voted that way. I'm not gonna give reasons for any vote no more, I'm gonna vote how I want and leave it at that.

Santos, this is the last time I'm gonna acknowledge you, you are not worth my time

To be honest, I joined this game with no idea what I was getting myself into. I've never seen the show and knew nothing about it, but I joined to support this site and Mandie and DJ. No one has made any effort to really talk to me, I've made no real effort to talk to anyone. At this point I don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Vault #7 Ultimate-popped-collar
Santos wrote:
Behave like a man bro
Quoted for lulz, because the manliest of men talk smack in online reality games to prove how manly they are. It sure as hell ain't about having a good time or anything gay like that.

Just so you all know, ur mom, I have the biggest penis, and i WILL haz cheezeburger. ROFLMAOZOMGBBQWTF

I won't bother to cast my votes, since we all know what's going down now. I just out-interneted you all. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Pete, you're allowed to give your reasons, we all do it. I'm just saying, don't blame Santos for doing what everyone else is doing. It's not fair or right. derB was the one that cast the first vote against blue last time, and since that was also the first time derB had even spoken to me since the time I was paymaster, Santos & I agreed that we were obviously the bottom feeders of the team (that included someone not willing to vote for Thian and a good friend of Zacks') so we went with the two people that talked to us daily and offered us an actual deal.
Zack is doing just as much bitching, and he's name calling, and I think we're all allowed to defend ourselves, it's our right. I like you a lot Pete. I just won't accept being told I'm something I'm not. And I just want everyone to stop picking on Santos, he does get over excited, but he's not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

I know Tiffani, and honestly I didn't look at it that way, and I'm sorry for getting into it the way I did. It was stupid of me and I'm not gonna do that again.

The problem I have is that you say you were bottom feeders for our team and that is why you didn't work with us. You made no effort to talk to me, neither did Santos. I didn't either and I'm not gonna deny that, but it is a two-way street.

I mean I really don't care, I haven't played this game trying to win, I'm not going to win and I don't care. I joined to try something new and support the host. I'm not good at the challenges and will probably never win paymaster, but that's fine.

oh and don't group me with Zack. As far as this game goes I have never once spoken to him, so it isn't fair to group me with him just cause I am not in your alliance, and neither is he.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

derB wrote:
Vault #7 Ultimate-popped-collar
Santos wrote:
Behave like a man bro
Quoted for lulz, because the manliest of men talk smack in online reality games to prove how manly they are. It sure as hell ain't about having a good time or anything gay like that.

Just so you all know, ur mom, I have the biggest penis, and i WILL haz cheezeburger. ROFLMAOZOMGBBQWTF

I won't bother to cast my votes, since we all know what's going down now. I just out-interneted you all. Vault #7 648382

LOOK who is here , Derb is in the house . Damn bro you came late to the party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vault #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vault #7
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next