ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements   VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:23 am

Congratulations to the two of you for making final two. I dont' envy either of you with jury questioning lmao So I'll be the sweet one ahahaha

Jessica, I feel for you the most i think because your opening statement pretty much says it all. What did Jessica do? And you're going to have to prove yourself to everyone. I've been there often myself. The quiet threat that everyone believes did nothing. I'm not saying this is how everyone feels because I don't know. I'm basing it off your opening statement. Thank you for returning the favor of not voting me out when I left.

Michael, my bff in the game!! I also feel for you because you're in the position where you were out there and everyone saw your moves alot but also did you make too many enemies will be the deciding factor on whether or not you win or lose probably. Some jurors are bitter bitches. I dont' mean THESE jurors lmao I mean jurors overall. I particularily hate being in the final two because juries can be so mean.

Good luck to both of you, I'll be reading everything and sending out luck vibes. VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements 243163
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements   VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:38 am

Guess I'll add my comments on your answers to others here.

Michael for your grasp on the game and listing me as such an awful player, I might have been blindsided by an idol but i wasnt' blindsided by leaving lmao I knew from Mitch's threats and bullying that he was going to work on having Bill & Pete take me out somehow. I also go to every TC expecting to leave even if I'm positive I'm staying lmao DTA is my motto I've stuck with it in every game. I never believe a single person 100%
And OTHER people not being able to cut deals with me doesn't make my game play bad LMAO It means I stuck with my alliance to the very end instead of flipflopping my way through the game.

The reason I'm replying to these things is because these are the things that you say make me a "bad" player lmao I'm just proving how it doesn't. No need to comment on it though i'm already irritated lmao
Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - Tiffani's Jury Statements
Page 1 of 1