ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:56 am

Micheal - we a had a long discussion the past few days about Erroneous lying...see it WAS needed for me to lie about voting bill because i wanted to make sure you guys voted against him and not me! Your Erroneous lies to have me not post against you and to post against jess to make sure you win was my showing of good will for our past disputes.....your lies were totally unneeded and completely erroneous as if you were lying to me just to dig the dagger in as deep as you could when we already talked about it then you tried saying youd talk to me before making your decision, and then you talk about my honesty and respect? To me its hyporcritical to everything youve ever whined about to me,even before we were on bad terms and i felt like you'd be after my blood, and I was right ,see!

Michael, heres my question to you: WHY did you erroneously lie to me after everything was basically set in stone anyways and after you told me QUOTE "If you didnt post against me it would let me see that your actions speak for themselves" wich i understand BECAUSE i lied to you -- lol and i was completly being real with you, to me that part of the game was over when you had the challenge won and you STILL until i passed out asleep from now sleeping all not long because of last night having a gun put to my head and having ALOT of money stolen from me!

You knew I was already down and out personally....you continuously said "its just a game" but, no it wasnt michael ,you treated me like it was PERSONAL and like you wanted me to DIE; just the same way Pete has treated me since he was voted off,in retrospect my biggest mistake was not ATLEAST TRYING to pull bill to vote off michael , i didnt think you would do what you did for no reason and shamelessly lie, there was no strategic benefit and clearly to me I see its all personal to you, and i dont get why because both situations with me and you WERE NOT PERSONAL and I explained EVERYTHING!

Explain to me exactly why you continued lying to me to the FINAL SECOND until i passed out asleep missing the live tribal council.....(the host wouldnt even cut me a break and freeze the challenge after i got home from the gun against my head thievory of 3 grand of my money,they caught the guy but i havnt got my money back,they said he flipped it for drugs.)

WHY? To continue to put as MUCH salt and vinegar into my already deep wounds? It was the most unneccessarry thing anyone could do even with our past, i was ok the first 2 times , i figured i broke my word twice in NON PERSONAL ways and not for just no reason ,and you then lied to me for 2 strategic reasons....those I GET...but i dont get leading me on after all i went through , had I known that was going to happen to me no matter what I did,michael...i wouldve gotten a good nights sleep after that nightmare yesterday!

But you have no heart obviously, or if you do you made some reason in your mind to turn it cold when it comes to me and forget the creed of "Being the Bigger Man" EVEN when you had lied twice to me already and we were even!?!?!? It makes no sense other than you just personally stomping my face in the ground. Tell me why all that was neccessarry? And if im right about it just being mean and personal....then why the fucking hell should I even consider giving you my vote?

---------------------

Jessica - Howcome you never came to me to work with me, did you have PRE GAME SET UPS, you are one of the few i only know a few things about,and to me that makes me think you played simular to me in only THE FOLLOWING Respect: That you kept your strategic plays and your allegiences as low to the ground as you could as possible SO MUCH SO to where the stuff you did was not noticed as good game play, as is the same way i did alot of my good moves as, and i played up the fact that i rubbed most the jury very very wrong....and voting out PETE was my biggest mistake strategically but he has not started stomping my face into the mud personally to my face AND behind my back, greating me when i woke up from my exhaustion enduced pass-out nap while i waited for the live TC to happen....to wake up and find out i was voted off and lied to erroniously again like i said by Michael M.; and the very first jury post welcoming me, was pete with a "YAY!"

What a nice guy...so i got mean back and said some pretty mean and graphic things I wont repeat, I liked pete, but the personal attacks are uncalled for....i have no gotten personal NOT ONCES and michael M. and pete are acting as if i raped there Mothers, thats how brutal and erroniously mean these guys are treating me. And I dont care what Michael says,nothing i did in the game called for what he did to me after my gunpoint incident last night. And Pete i can understand why he would be so angry at me, i was angry at myself after bill threw me under the bus when I stuck strong with him when he could have EASILY BEATEN 20 minutes...so i tryed to find the most loyal person to stick with and i missed again. Thats why I play the way I play because I usually get killed....and cant trust most people.....so i feel like its kill or be killed game wise....but i NEVER EVER Made anything personal like Michael M and Pete have done. Its fucked up but it is what it is ,right? ::shrugs::

ANYWAYS...

Jessica: Explain your game from start to finish, to expose all the moves you made, i know some of them which is why im very impressed in your game play and your not getting as much credit yet as i believe you deserve, so im giving you this chance to show the others what i already know...that you played this game ten times better then anyone has been saying or giving you credit for.......and answer my first game of why you never thought of joining up with me, the way i feel , and the PERSONALLY mean welcoming i got from pete and a few others on the jury proves that i wouldve been beatable....to say the least...lol...i do know that given a chance to explain my strategy and game that people that vote based on best strategy overall played and execution of there plans....that a few people might have changed there mind, I DONT KNOW, but that was my thinking....and i thought many times about wanting to go to the end with you but you just never seemed to open up to me, and believe me I tryed, i even offered you a deal wich you respectfully declined which i give you credit for.....cause sometimes when you tell people the truth; they try to use it against you, i understand that, very much so! So answer that question of why you never considered joining up with me from as early on as when we first met til before the f4? I understand once i voted against you ,an eye for an eye, but michael did an eye for an eye, 2 legs, a kidney and a heart against me. And you didnt make it personal like michael did.

So answer that....and then answer the other question / comment of mine of how well of a game I THINK you played, and for you to explain your WHOLE GAME, as if it was a play by play explination so others can see what i already know; that you played one hell of a game, and right now , i believe a better game then Michael.

AND MICHAEL....you can go ahead and do the same of explaining your WHOLE game like a play by play and explain everything, why you did everything you did, ect. if you want me to even consider voting for you after doing something so personal against me and keep me up all night after what happened.....thats just cold and callice.....so please enlighten me to anything I MAY not know, please!? Id love to hear this.....
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:04 pm

To Mitch-

Alright Mitch you seem like you're really attempting to "get real" here, so let's get real. You and I both know that in the final 6 you used an idol to take Tiffani out, who was going to definately be in my final 3 plan. Then you turned on the guy who gave you the idol to ensure you stay alive, which to me is ultimate coldness, but something I'm not a part of, so it really doesn't concern me. Then you lie to me and go ahead and vote Jess out, twice in the vote and then the revote, and act all sad and pitiful about it, when you now straight up that it was a good stategic move, and I admit it was. Sure I still acted angry about it, but that was cause I wanted Bill gone cause he was a bigger immunity threat than Jess, and because me and Jess have had a final 2 this whole game.

The bottom line of that review of the last moments of your game, and adding on the fact that you annoyed me a bit, and considering Donna and Joes answers during the Final 7 immunity challenge, others as well, do you honestly think that I would be at a point during the final 3 where things I say to you shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt? On top of that, how can you tell me that me or Pete have done anything personally? You are the one who is always bring your "human condition" and "emotions" into the game, and when others of us attempt to continue playing the game, let me say that one more time, thanks, THE GAME, we are blamed for manipulating your emotions and you personally. You're the one who brought them into the game, so you can't fault us for continuing to play THE GAME, you understand?

Furthermore, it is unfair for you to call out people who actually got you angry in this game as being personal, and that your moves were strategic, cause all my moves were strategic, it's just the fact that you are sitting in the jury with Pete because of me, that somehow make you view the actions of me and Pete as ice cold. I'm not playing ice cold, and while you did come to me telling me about your incident with the guy holding a gun to your head, and while I do truly feel sorry about what happeend to you, you can't come and try to take my decision to take you or Jess to the finals by force. This is still the game. If you wanna talk to me about your problem, fine, let's talk, if not, don't try to manipulate the game with it. That my friend is being cold and playing with emotions, so don't try for a second to make me look like the cold one.

As for EVERYTHING, I've done in the game, I almost find that unneeded, since you sent me a specific PM saying with anger you are not going to vote for me, and you're gonna try to turn every juror against me, so I will give a tiny play-by-play of my game, but trust me Mitch, it's not remotely for you, I just know others are going to be reading this, and if you're gonna be "swaying" them against me, I guess I should be nice enough respect your question since it's getting harder and harder to respect you.

Final 14 we lost the challenge. I tried making really close bonds to Patrick, Rebecca, and Jordan. I knew Jeremy and Patrick from the past, but Jeremy wasn't showing up, so I was thinking he maybe should go. There was talk Rebecca was going to vote out Mitch from Jordan, but then Mitch IMed us all with hyper deals, talking really fast, insanely, and we credited that to his desire to really want to stay in the game, and not what we later learned was his normal disposition. He also told me and Jordan he'd try to work with us to final 3, which we both didn't really care about, but it's nice to hear someone say something like that when they're in a place of need. So we voted Jeremy off who didn't really seem alive.

Final 13 we won the challenge, but this is when Me and Jordan started seeing how much Mitch was talking to Rebecca, and then me and Jordan both started realizing Mitch was talking to us both an uncomfortable amount. We realized maybe we should have got Mitch out, but as long as he performed harder than Jeremy was, so be it.

Final 12 I got switched to the new tribe. I really enjoyed working with Pete and Bill on this tribe all night long, and realized, YES, these people are not the Patrick and Jeremy's I was used to, they want to work. Of course with Donna and Michael L. on the other tribe we still lost, but I still felt pretty safe because I had been having a nice chat convo with the two guys, and Jess who also was able to pop in a eventually, and they were happy with my performance, and I got to liking those three a good bit. We all voted Patrick who was self voting anyway, and I made sure that me and Tiffani both did too so we as a pair could steer free of controversy. Mitch also after the win gave a long-winded talk of how amazed he was at his new tribe and something about how you all bring something unique to the table, and how wonderous you guys all were? Mitch was literally going crazy with me and Jordan on how he didn't want to be separated from either of us, and when he acted like that once I was really separated, I realized Mitch was a little fake, which was something I kept in mind. Patrick left very easily.

Final 11 I talked a lot to Jess, and really really tried to bring her into loving Michael. I was hoping that if anything she could love me enough at that point to maybe voting with me and Tiffani if we had to vote at tribal council, or at the least voting out Tiffani over me. I really really didn't want Tiffani to go one bit, or myself clearly, so like hell we fought, and with the help of others (I remember Bill rocked this one), we came out on top. Finally immune. I celebrated. A leader thread was made. I was voted the leader, and I voted myself as leader to to ensure I got the spot. We were at a numbers disadvantage, me and Tiffani were questionably targets, so I knew I wanted power. When Jordan left, I realized I needed that power cause either Mitch or Rebecca was playing me.

Final 10 was the meet between me and Michael L. I think this is when our on the low rivalry really hit full force. He gave me no info on how his vote went down, and I realized I needed to pick these tribes expertly. Of course I had to get Tiffani, she was the only person I knew I could trust 100% in this game, especially after Jordan just left. Next I chose Rebecca. I was really very iffy on Rebecca, but I decided she would vote out a member of Gumshoe if her life in the game depended on it. I also kinda believed Mitch's long plea saying "It wasn't me!!", so I thought it'd be good to keep her close. My last choice I knew I would be able to get either Bill or Jess who I thought both of them had grown on me a good bit, and that I could get either of them to vote with me or Tiffani if we wanted to make a move. I choose Jess though who seemed like we were bonding more, and seemed less strategically invested in the game, than Bill who I assumed had things going with Pete, and possibly more SOLIDLY.
At the immunity challenge, the twist was really crazy, and I realized fully at about this time that Michael L. had Joe, Donna, and either Mitch or Rebecca in his pocket. I knew that the duo of Pete and Bill could not be lost, so I started talking to these guys a lot this round and we realized that Michael L. was trying to throw the challenge for his tribe, and probably was going to utilize Pete and Bill to take out Mitch, or was going to try to convince Mitch to save himself by taking out Pete and Bill. That is when I really started noticing those 3, no matter what were on the bottom of things, and they were already pretty hip to a lot of what was going on on there side, so after talking, we decided it would be best if them 3 (Mitch, Bill and Pete) take idols, and swear eachother loyalty at the TC. Me, Jess and Tiffani would also take idols, and us three also promised eachother loyalty. If only they had to go to TC, Michael L or Donna would go I hoped. If only my side had to go to TC, Rebecca or Joe would go. If we both did, both would happen. I realized then that within this 6 was formed a nice crew, and we all went to the final 6 down the line.

When we went to TC, despite lying from Rebecca, Joe told me that he and Rebecca were voting Jess. I realized, hmm, if he and Rebecca must have definately worked earler in this game together to be tight like that. It switched between Joe and Rebecca, but Joe making that little talk he did with us, actually really saved him, cause it was going to be one of those two, and Rebecca really 100% got guarenteed as the liar eventually. I knew I wanted Rebecca gone anyway though. Pete and Bill were a tough pair, and I realized that having less members of the original Sleuth would make flipping in any sense of the word seem less scary. In addition, I knew Rebecca was stronger in challenges thus far from what I saw than Joe, and I'm not certain if that was or wasn't true, but it was a sense I got, and I knew I might need some immunity wins in this game if things get hairy.

Final 9 we merged. I tried talking a whole lot with Pete and Bill, and really trying to solidify AT LEAST one of them on the vote against either Donna, Joe and Michael L. They seemed to want Donna, and that was more than good enough for me when I was sitting at a 6-3 defecit original tribewise, including Mitch as someone I was potentially paired wiith. I realized that I needed something to make going deep with me and Tiffani to look opportunistic to Bill and Pete. I talked to Jess and finally stiked up a final 2 deal. I knew if I could then make a final 5 deal with Bill and Pete, including me, Tiffani and Jess that us 3 would then have numbers in a final 5 situation. Numbers I thought at THAT point in the game Jess would find hard to resist with the possibility to a Bill/Pete final 2. Jess won immunity, and then Donna left at the vote.

Final 8 I really felt that Michael L. was a bigger immunity threat, and I wanted some immunities in my friggin game! I knew that of me, Mitch and Tiffani, I was the bigger challenge threat likely in the eyes of some people, and possibly playing this game harder strategically. Pete and Bill wanted Joe out first though cause he was a little more innactive. I thought that was a little suspicious, but I still was thinking in my head "Michael M....look, you are friggin at the final 8, lol, Jess and Tiffani and Mitch WILL NOT vote for you." I believe that will all my heart, so I knew if I voted with those 3 that at final 7 I would would have 4 votes going the way I wanted, so I really though it would be fine to just go along with the plan and vote Joe. Michael L. won immunity, which was just as well cause it made him a bigger threat which I wanted to happen, and he wasn't gonna go then as far as I thought, and Joe was now vulnerable after coming VERY close to winning. It was also at this point that I tried making it very clear to Bill and Pete that I would be OKAY with voting Mitch off. Mitch at this point was only seeming to get crazier and crazier as the numbers were going downward, and I kinda wanted him to go soon, but he was just....too much to include in my final 5 plans, and just didn't seem neccesary. I KNEW Tiffani and Jess would give me numbers, and would be people who wouldn't shake things up at final 4, or make me feel too uncomfortable, so I had to work toward that if at all possible. Joe went with 6 votes.

Final 7 halfway through. I knew Michael L. was the last remaining person on the other tribe left. Part of me did consider...hmm, if me, Mitch and Tiffani voted with him, we could take out Pete and Bill, but I honestly didn't want to start looking like I was playing strategy too hardcore. I knew that the path we were following in my mind was already following the course that I wanted to be followed, and as long as everyone was doing what I was satisfied with I saw no need to make things too apparent, especially with my Jess F2 ace in the hole. I also didn't want to strategically involve Mitch with me in anyway that would bring him further, because I knew that if I didn't get to a point where he started feeling the need to make F3s and F2s with me, which I KNEW he would, that maybe I could still get his jury vote when we do have to knock him out. So everyone stayed on course. This IC scared me though. I knew that it was a situation where there was someone in the game who I really, really, really didn't want to win, Michael L. So I tried really really hard at the IC, and I actually pulled off a win finally. After having to live through Sleuth failures pre-merge, and Joe and Jess tying for wins with Michael L. in the first two immunities, it felt good to win as a Sleuther. Pete and Bill felt the strain as they told me and Michael L. dealing, and since his aim was my final 2 partner in the hole, I knew it just wasn't a good idea to even consider it, and thus I told Jess and Tiffani that I think we should stick to getting him out, and Mitch, and Bill and Pete, and everyone said they agreed with me. It seemed to me that it would be difficult to get us all to stick to that vote, but honestly, being immune, I knew Michael L. who could be a VERY good brewer of trouble could not get ot me just yet. He did end up going though with all the votes. Final 6, the 6 of us who bonded together in that final 10 IC. I was feeling like things were really going as i pictured them...til this next round...

Final 6 I knew was another dangerous round. I knew that it was a round where potentially a tie could occur because if Mitch was utilized by Pete and Bill for some crazy reason, they could take me out. I thought though that as long as Jess was able to keep them feeling like she would stick with them at final 5 it would seem like a no-brainer to just go ahead and vote Mitch out. My hope was that Jess was able to keep on working on Bill and Pete, as I was focusing mainly on my original Sleuth tribe Mitch and Tiffani. I knew if she could get them to feel secure with her sweet nice ways, and they could just vote Mitch off that at final 5 I could convince Jess that those two are a huge issue as a pair. I knew that the Tiffani and Jess, or so I thought though, just wouldn't seem like huge target to go through, so I made sure to be on the second that that challenge was put up, and though Bill gave me a hell of a run for my money I was able to get all those keys first and win another immunity. I thought now with this vote the way that it was that they wouldn't go after Jess nor Tiffani. I decided to tell Mitch at this point that he was going home, cause he was maybe annoying, and a little crazy, but he did stick generally honest with me, and since I had made a final 5 without him, I decided it was only fair to tell him that I had a deal with everyone else to go to the next round, and that he was going. I couldn't just blindside him at this point with people.

Somewhere betwixt everything though Mitch ended up with Petes idol though. I haven't a clue exactly how that came to be still to this day when Pete could have just voted with me, Jess, and Tiffani and still have the valuable idol at final 5, or to pass to someone else if he won that immunity, but Mitch now had it, so he was secure...ugh. At the vote I was surprised by a vote for the first time in the game, and Tiffani went. I had tried to make it seem like she was my main ally to people in conversations by always saying "yeah i'll tell Tiffani that" or "I talked to Tiffani and," because I knew I wanted to keep me and Jess underwraps. I'm glad that while Jess wasn't able to make Pete and Bill feel secure enough to go to final 5 without Mitch and with Tiffani, that at least they didn't connect Jess fully to me. And Tiffani sadly went at that time, ruining my perfect plans for the final 5 situation to guarentee myself final 2.

Final 5 Mitch was still around. He kinda tried to make it sound like "see, now you GET why you shouldn't have gotten me out!! You CANT trust these people." Ugh, he just didn't get it. Mitch if you left I would have had me and Jess in the final 3 easily without a bit of struggle! I knew I was going to be the big threat toward the end of the game, and if I had to gals who were gonna be on my side I thought it would be fine, but Mitch took that security away from me. He then started talking about how Pete is a big threat, and the controller of the game....I kinda disagreed with that, cause I thought up until that point that I was controlling the game, and if I had an idol I would have done something very masterful at some point with it just like Pete (or at least keep it for myself), but since Mitch wanted to feel like Pete was indeed in control of me and Jess, I decided to bite and acted like Pete indeed had been controlling me the whole game, and that I think he probably has close final 2 or 3 deals with Jess and Bill, and you. Mitch then got really riled up and started talking about how much Pete has been controlling the game, and trying to make it so me and Mitch don't talk, and trying to make it so we didn't see the truth....I kinda didn't know what the hell he was talking about, I didn't want to talk game to Mitch becuase I knew I'd have Tiffani and Jess to take out Pete/Bill final 5 if Mitch could have just gone away, but if Mitch wanted to get out who he though was the biggest threat it Pete, then so friggin be it. Pete was a threat to me at that point, so definately, I'm down. Bill also came to me agreeing to this after I confronted him, and he admitted that he was the one who voted Tiffani out with Mitch. At the IC, I tried hard again. Even though I knew I had Jess' vote, and apparently both of these guys were saying they were going to vote with us (and were both separately securing Jess' vote, despite the fact I had done it for them), I knew my target was still likely big. I won immunity, again, and at the vote everyone stuck to their word (to me that is), and voted Pete off. Pete left a message in the tribe thread about Mitch, and how we can't trust him. Honestly, I knew I couldn't trust Mitch, he was a player of the game, and Pete said everything very well cause he very much understood what was going on in the game, and even called out the Jess/me bond before anyone else really truly stated it. He had to go more than ever then, but I still really respected that he had his eyes open the whole game.

Final 4 I thought that Jess was starting to grow on Mitch. He and her were having good talks about how he liked her, and wanted to talk to her more after the game and was said Pete kept them separated (what?), and other stuff that just made me think that hopefully he will start to think getting Bill out would be better. Me and Mitch struck up a final 2 cause he wouldn't leave me alone and kept saying at final 5 that he wouldn't trust working with me until I do. Honestly, at that point, saying things to Mitch really lost much value to me. I realized he was playing this game fully, and if he is playing this like a game, I'll play him like one too, cause this is just a game afterall. When the challenge came, I didn't one bit discount the fact that Bill and Mitch could both vote against me, but it felt great to know I had Jess at my side. It was another tough challenge, and Bill was right there again, but I was able to pull out the win. At the TC, I thought Mitch was going to stick with what seemed like a final 3 between me and Jess, but he decided to lie to me and vote with Bill. See, PLAYING THE GAME MITCH, IT IS JUST A GAME, SO KEEP ON PLAYING BUDDY. That was actually an okay move there, despite the fact I got mad at you, just cause I wanted to really act like me and Jess weren't together and that he made the choice to keep around the tougher to beat in challenges Bill. Bill and the host had that odd situation that you all are probably far too aware of by now, and he ultimately went. I should add though, as Jess will too though Mitch, that Jess didn't just LAST 20 minutes, but she was basically more or less stopped at that point, anad she could have kept going, and done much better. I will at least speak that much of Jess for sure. Bill ended up leaving though, and then there were 3...

Final 3 was a really nice feeling. I knew that Mitch would maybe see Jess as a bigger jury threat than myself being from original Gumshoe, and that Jess would likely take me, honoring the word we gave eachother early on. Me and Jess were so close, and while I think Mitch definately must have rubbed people the wrong way through out this whole game with odd delusions and behavior I knew that this whole game was really about working to a certain point, and at 6 getting him out for me to win this game and get to the end with a girl I really liked. (Jess, or if Tiffani won, hopefully she would have taken me too as I assumed she might have.) At final 6 though Pete's idol and Bill and his decision to work with Mitch flipped that. I kinda knew Mitch wouldn't stick to Pete at that point, and he didn't. It kinda did make Mitch seem more like a good jury person to sit next to, but if so much of my game was about manipulating things to a point, and I couldn't get Mitch out the whole game? That would have just been weird, and I don't need to go against who seems like the easier juror to have a chance to win, at least that was my stance.

In the challenge I kept posting in my own thread, and when Mitch came on and talked about his incident, I felt genuinely bad, but this is still a game, and I couldn't change what I was doing in this game cause something happened to him IRL. This is a game, and life is outside of the game. just like if Mitch decides we aren't "friends anymore" cause of what happens in the game, I think some things should just be removed, but whatever. People are different, that's what makes the game intriguing. Mitch however realized me and Jess were both going to keep posting against him, and that I was likely going to win the challenge, so he made a deal with me that after all of this lying we have done, maybe we should just say we are even and he will stop posting in my thread, and only post in his own and Jess'. EVEN IF I keep posting in his thread he said he would do this at least if I consider taking him. I realized I couldn't give up the oppertunity to have the other two left in the final 3 continue to weaken eachother, while I can still weaken Mitch who says endurance is his specialty, while no one comes and weakens me, so of course I accepted Mitch's deal to consider him. After I won, and since he never even came on to plead his case to me (which now you say you were passed out, so I understand that now), at the live TC, I did consider you. I considered how hard you made this game for me, and how easy and nice Jess made this game for me. I considered that I'm happier to see Jess or myself as second than you Mitch, and that I would feel amazingly more proud to beat Jess in this game. Mitch, you did play great, but I considered it, and I just had to keep my word to Jess.
That was how I played the game Mitch. Feel free to criticize, and to continue to try to turn the jury against me, because quite frankly, it is all just a game, and I hope you get over what's happened within this game. Feel better, I know I don't have your vote, but really, get better. Thanks to everyone who's actually read a portion of this. Clearly there are still questions left to ask as that was just a paragraph or two per rounds, and the "why's?" are probably still out there to be asked, and maybe there are other things ya wanna know. Mitch wanted me to explain my game a bit though play by play, and there it is. Hope you enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 am

Small responce: I stated voting pete out was the biggest mistake of the game for me....i wanted to take out 1 from each side so it wasnt a 2 vs 1 in teh final 2 like IT WAS with you and jess against me. I WANTED PETE and JESSICA to be quite honest.....and you kept syaing "Why cant you trust me" , well you proved why...and you never answered my question about why would you LIE ERRONIOUSLY and continue to say stuff giving me hope ,when THE GAME WAS OVER AT THAT POINT ,you guys had me in minus points from relentlessly double teaming me and you had NO REASON to make it personal and ERRONIOUSLY LIE...also i did not lie to you twice on the bill vote, i lied once then said i would NOT BUDGE! And theres so many other things i want to call you out on because there bullshit but Im trying to refrain myself. Your erronious lies at the end when i had no control were NOT THE GAME, they were utterly personal...and me and pete are better now, im upset at myself for not FINDING A WAY to save him.

ONE QUICK THING: Had Bill not flipped and say he was voting out pete.....and i tryed to save pete through bill but didnt want to kill my bridge with bill or you and jess, and had i pushed it i felt i wouldve been the target that night. Ive repeatidly said in the jury lounge that my BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THE GAME wasnt fighting harder for both Michael L. and Pete, Michael L. i couldnt have saved cause everyone was voting for him out before i was told last minute to try to stay out of the spotlight of the target i had to vote for him,i didnt want to though! But Pete I felt i couldve and shouldve risked myself to vote off but so many things were unclear...jessica seemed unsure of who to talk to and scared to bring up your name, if that was a strategy move then kudos to you jess, cus if so you got me,completly!

But all the rumors floating around and experiences i had, i do know that had you voted tiffani out WITH ME AND BILL to show no matter what you wouldnt let me take the fall in terms of tiffani, cus yeah we both wanted to go to the finals together and i felt petey was positioning WAY to fast for the final vote by having me vote tiffani and voting me off to cover up the tracks,i understand the not letting them know we were alligned part...but that honestly fucked with my head...little things always occur and sometimes there nothing but alot of times there something you have to be keen at catching or atleast trying, i knew of michael Ms threat and knew he had a vendetta against me after i lied to him once.

Honestly had there jsut been more transparency i KNOW i wouldve believed and not only stuck with pete, but i wouldve FOUNDA WAY to save pete instead of rely on someone i didnt know as well in bill...and i stood strong with him and he folded on me....had bill not said he was voting pete off and when i tryed to tell him we need to focus on getting michael M out he didnt seem to respond. So everyone makes it seem like i backstabbed Pete, when I voted for him, but I wasnt the one responsible for his vote out...michael-tiffani and bill were.....But i wouldnt risked EVEN MYSELF in the game to save pete had i known he was completly true....the giving me the idol then voting against me, to cover it up , threw me off and i didnt know if he was doing it to cover our alliance up, our to throw me off.

I overthink things sometimes as you can see, so yeah that was my fatal error.....I KNOW had somehow BILL had been voted out, me and pete WOULD HAVE STUCK TOGETHER just the same and either one of us wouldve beat 20 minutes of jessicas challenge time, no offense to jessica, its just fact.

So yeah that was the deciding factor in this game...had that not happened...and bill not flipped.....I have no doubt in my Mind ...that me and pete would be sitting in the final 2 right now instead of you guys.

And Michael: The jokes on you, i didnt stop playing the game against you,i lied to you, i havnt fought against you WHATSOEVER in the jury yet,the jurors can attest for me i didnt go crazy cheering for jessica, i made one comment about my thoughts on you both adn that was it!

I Said what I said to you to see how you would respond...lol and you assumed id do what i said so you basically bashed me, when you did have a chance at my vote.....i will give you a chance to change some of your answers now that you know i wasnt turning people against you and you did have a fair chance for my vote and still do, unless you keep your "Mitch Flaming" answers up there......in which it wont be hard for me to make a choice,now will it?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 am

Lol, Mitch unlike you I'm not going to keep flopping back and forth. I'm sticking to what I've said about you, you've made this game really stressful for me, and even now you clearly are still making it stressful. It's almost easier if you say "I'm voting for you", or stick to trying to get people not to vote for me. Don't you understand your constant duplicity is the reason I found it so hard to trust to you in the game, and found it pointless to tell you the truth or be straight up with you? Honestly, I'm not gonna now lie about how I feel about you, and if you honestly think I should feel differently about you, I'd be a little shocked because you know yourself you've tried to not make this game easy for me, lol, and while that is definately playing the game, don't go back on it and act like you haven't been being duplicitous.

Furthermore, you keep saying I erroniously lied to you? I completely don't understand what that means, it wasn't pointless. You basically told me that you would stop posting in my thread, and I could keep posting in your thread if I considered taking you to the end. First of all, why would I NOT lie to you, it's completely strategic and not pointless to agree to that in order to keep you two posting in eachothers threads, and for my thread to be clear of you guys posting in my thread. Why do you keep acting like that's not a strategic move and was pointless, you're the one who said that your posting in Jess' thread was why I won, so by your logic if you posted in my thread I wouldn't have, so you should know yourself it was a strategic move to keep lying to you up until the final 3 to keep you from knocking me down.

But yeah, as I said I don't have any changes in my answers, and the fact that you are flipping what you've said to me upon leaving, and playing odd random pointless games only makes my convictions stronger. If that loses me your vote fine, but if you want realism for once, your getting it. So accept it or don't ask for it.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:29 am

PS: The reason "I never got on to talk to you" was because about an hour or so before the LIVE TC i passed out due to exhaustion from what had happened the night before and because im a competitor and tried to work even against a double team and stayed up ALL NIGHT and passed out around 6 oclock pacific time....when i woke up i jumped up and saw the TC had happened....all that erronious lying that wasnt needed because I COULDNT HAVE CHANGED A THING....i lied to you because YOU COULDVE CHANGED THE VOTE ONTO ME...i was helpless! And after the night i had i couldve used a good nights sleep since the host wouldnt realize my situation and pause the challenge due to emergency til the morning because of such an extreme thing happening to me, and IRL things like that EFFECT ones ability to do things game wise....and I stayed up all night when i saw you guys were double teaming and fought till my VERY bitter end.....i kept fighting and was so sleep deprived i literally layed down for two minutes to stretch,next thing i know i open my eyes and its dark and i passed out literally about a hour or so before the TC trying badley to stay awake....which had he just said "Nothing is going to change my mind" you two double teaming me ENSURED i wasnt going to win....and the least you couldve done was to tell me to get a good sleep and not worry about game shit after my life flashed before my eyes, and be genuine about it!

Theres a big difference between our lies michael, the ones you did to me had no strategic purpose and had no affect in whether i left or not, the double team from bill quiting on me and throwing me under the bus by quiting on me after i took the "big stand " with him when that "big stand" shouldve been saved for pete and i kick myself mentally every day for it, and i think pete knows that now. And I have nothing against pete,infact i like him,thats what made it so hard! And people can try to take their emotions out of the game ,but when you lead me to keep fighting after a night where i was robbed by gun point to where i stayed up all night trying to fight, wich led to me not being at TC,i BEGGED the host to pasue it till the morning because of a extreme emergency, this wasnt a little thing....i literally was trembling while typing asking him to please pause the challenge to the morning.....and thats what led to me not being at the TC....and thats why im angry at your erronious lies because they kept me awake when in reality had you told me the truth i wouldve thrown in the towel and not fought at all knowing i couldnt do anything no matter what i did, and i missed the live TC because of my will to fight , but my will to stay awake weakened at 6ish PST and i passed out ,THAT is why i missed the final TC.....im mad about it and had the host given understanding to me , i believe i wouldve had a chance EVEN with the double team, in terms of me posting EVERY 5 minutes...with the night i had,i missed ALOT of posts so i wasnt on my game at all but kept fighting cus i thought there was SOME light the a shit hole of a situation IRL, in the game and at the time in my life OVERALL after that happened IRL.

Michael, youd be flabber gasted too if say your dad died....or some tragedy happened,i wouldve stepped up and sayed "lets give him till hes ready" when I ONLY asked for a mere 12 hours to sleep and recoup mentally.

THATS what I mean when I talk about how viscious you were....that WAS viscious, that was NOT playing the game, that was just personal anger against me, and you talk about not taking things personal? Thats what gets me......Yeah Ive contradicted myself a few times i think everyone has, but you act like your perfect and youve contradicted yourself more times in those above questions then ive ever seen any one man do in one post with your play by play and the preamble to it. I am not angry anymore, as much as I am "Being Real" with you as you said it.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:29 am

LOL you dont think youve made this game stressfull for me michael? You only look at things through a one way mirror, you dont see both sides of the situation, OBVIOUSLY!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 am

I simply didnt burst out my dislike for you...any outbursts i did in the game, as you highlighted a bit in your play by play...WERE PURELY STRATEGIC and not real....your totally right about that! And I was totally honest to pete and had true intentions.....had bill been willing to vote jess off and not pete, me and pete would be the final 2 and not you and jessica...so congrats, and im not saying that sarcastically i mean it honestly....well done.

THE ONLY Reason i voted pete out is because I wouldve been odd man out,i tryed to keep bill to stay against voting jess AS WAS the plan!

So Pete, I didnt backstab you dude other than my vote, it wasnt my idea to get you out and I only told them I would so i could have time to try and make sure bill DIDNT do that, but he seemed set and so i didnt push...I REGRET with all my heart NOT PUSHING, cause Pete wouldnt have quit and left me to the wolves Like Bill did as thanks for me making a bold stand with him,before knowing you and jessica were AS TIGHT as you were,you guys did a great job at covering that up.....so in terms of the person who is responsible for pete being voted off,its not me! Its bill, dude,i am guilty of not trying EVERYTHING and ANYTHING in my power to save pete like i should have but so many thoughts were going through my head and felt if pete was gonna go and i couldnt save him that i should keep bridges open with michael and jess before knowing they were going to the end together no matter what,but as you know i regret so much not making my "big stand" FOR YOU like i did for bill, we all saw how he thanked me for that, thanks for nothing bill. the big stand i took for bills traitor ass i wanted to make FOR YOU, and bill proved that had me and you been there instead of me and him, that me and you would be the final 2 Petey....i tryed...but not as hard as i should have and that would be the place in the game (besides trying to find a way to save michael l. before he went even though i was the only man out of the loop before i learned of it.) that I would hit the reset button to go back to and REDO if i had a super power ability allowing me to...hey thats a good premise for a hybrid type of survivor game! LOL :-)

But, stupid me, because I wanted to keep bridges open since i was losing MY MAIN ALLY in you ,petey....but I did try to save you pete, i just regret not going all out and risking myself and EVERYTHING to save you,cause i think i couldve if i tryed WITH ALL MY MIGHT, i can be persuasive and charming when i want to be,actually thats more the real me then the duplicity part that michael M mention is, i shouldve made my big stand THERE for petey and i regret it with all my heart, i honestly havnt made such bad a mistake like that since 2001 where i chose the wrong person to go to the finals with me in a game i won 5 ICs including the final one, and lost by listening to someone on the jury who was lying to me who i had no idea was against me , to get me to not trust the person i was origionally going to take ,and think i could beat the other one eaiser,in a game called Survivor X WAY back in 01, and even though i played the better game ,it cost me stleast 2-3 votes and i lost 6-1,NOT making a BIG STAND for petey like i did for bill and REFUSING to budge, was the biggest mistake ive made in a survivor game since that Survivor X incident / bad move back in 2001!

And petey i think knows all of this, i dont know for sure but i hope he learns more through this,cause when he left he acted like all was well with bill and mad at me when it was bill who wouldnt switch back to voting jess when i was trying to push him a bit to keep you, and i didnt push enough, ill regret that forever in terms of gameplay and loyalty/friendship to pete, i understand how petey feels and wished i could go back and redo it like ive said maybe 3 times already by now,lmao, and ive told him in the losers lounge personally all of this, FYI. So....

Anyways, this was all on my mind and i have massive ADHD from my parents popping rhydalin down me when i was a kid when before they gave it to me i never was ADHD ,i was just a normally hyper kid, and the rhydalin over 8-9 years until i was old enough to REFUSE it, there was a class action law suit that i entered into with others when i was 16 years of age (Im 25 now going on 26, my Bday is February 16th,im an Aquarius ;-) Hence, the gut feelings i get from time to time, which i wished i had one to keep petey ,lol,cause i usually always listen to my gut and aquarius's are known for ESP...its only when i get gut feelings though and im over 90 percent correcton everything i get those feelings about, unfortunatly i got none EXCEPT an uneasy feeling from around the F8-F7 about Michael M. in this game , which,lmao ended up being right, see! :-( ( a gut feeling on the petey situation REALLY WOULDVE HELPED, DAMNED ESP! Lmao, jk...sort of ;-) .)

Last edited by Mitch Armour on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:39 am

Alright Mitch, exactly, and I can admit that I'm fake sometimes too, and I lie sometimes too. I'm totally owning up to that 100%, your the one that's saying that my lies were "erronious." I'm admitting they were lies and saying they were strategic.

You keep saying you have a strong will, and that your will makes you fight. Yet you are saying that you would have fought LESS if you thought I was against you, than if you thought I was with you. I think if I told you what was up you would have fought HARDER, because I thought that was the kind of will you had. Maybe I overestimated how strong your will was? I truly saw it as a strategic move, and at worst, I was wrong about you, and I made a bad strategic choice, but either way I thought of it as strategy, as I did everything in the game. Trust me, I don't dislike anyone enough to pointlessly mess with their lives, that's dumb.

I'm looking at things completely both ways Mitch, I'm saying we BOTH lied for our games, and that we BOTH really didn't treat eachother that well. Your honestly the one contradicting yourself here by saying that some lies are GOOD lies, and some are bad. It's all lies Mitch its all game.

Lastly, please stop making the things the host did like not stopping the challenge a mistake of mine. Regardless what happened in my life I would just forget about the game, or be innactive than to tell the host "STOP EVERYTHING NOW!!" I wasn't going to bother the host to stop a competition on someone elses behalf when I don't believe in doing that.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 am

Mitch Armour wrote:
I KNOW had somehow BILL had been voted out, me and pete WOULD HAVE STUCK TOGETHER just the same and either one of us wouldve beat 20 minutes of jessicas challenge time, no offense to jessica, its just fact.

I don't have time to answer your full question right now, but I just wanted to comment on this.

I can last longer in an endurance challenge than 20 minutes. Much longer.

It's just that when I reached 20 minutes, DJ told me to stop because he was posting results early. I was TOLD to stop at 20 minutes- I didn't just fail that early.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 pm

do you know the meaning of the word ERRONOUS Michael M? It doesnt seem you do...it means Things done that HAD NO BEARING on strategy or ANY LOGICAL REASON FOR DOING IT / AKA something WAY BEYOND the threshold of "Not needed" ....meaning your lies simply kept me up and fighting, had you told me the truth ,i couldve gotten some sleep,you guys wouldve beaten me by an even bigger margin of victory most likley.....and i wouldve been able to make TC.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 pm

im not critisizing you jess,im sure you couldve gone hours hun! BUT I DO KNOW in an endurance challenge, ive never lost one and i wouldve stayed there for atleast 24 hours if not longer....but the final challenge WASNT pure endurance, cause double teaming was allowed,it wasnt a ENDURANCE CHALLENGE where the person who does not step down/stop posting or whatever....before others, like the f3 endurance challenges on most REAL Past Survivor seasons - im just telling you ,no matter how good you were my hart and will to win it against a double team wouldnt have been beatable by anyone, thats all im saying jessica...and i only say that because I know it for a fact, i stayed up all night when i was already at a huge disadvantage and AFTER i had a gun put to my head and 3 grand stolen from me!!

Just think had it beena true endurance challenge and that 'incident' not occured to me......theres no way i wouldve lost a TRUE ENDURANCE challenge, nothing against you jess, and not even anything against michael M....im just telling you thats my strong point, i wouldve kept going you guys both stepped down even if it meant i had to TAPE MY EYE LIDS to make sure they didnt shut!

I wouldve done EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to win a TRUE ENDURANCE challenge , and I WOULD HAVE won it if it was a "Person to last the longest" Challenge, no matter WHO was against me. I know that sounds cocky...but that is by far my strongest type of challenge, but the f3 wasnt a true endurance challenge cus they were able to double teaming me thus not giving me even a chance.

So Anyways,i wanted to respond to you jess, nothing personal and im not trying to be cocky im just explaining i wouldve stayed up as long as it took, DAYS......if it took that to win over you two when i realized i was being double teamed.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Alright, I still kinda don't think you're using that term right, but thanks for the definition, but im sure i could have added the E to "erronous", and look it up myself, and somehow I'm doubting the definition will be about bearing on strategy, but if it is, that's a pretty interesting word there.

I'm just saying Mitch, my lie was intended to make you not post in my thread, and you didn't. You started posting in my thread, and you were angry, so I made you less angry, and you stopped. You say you would have just thrown the towel in if I told you I wasn't going to take you, and I THOUGHT you were as hard of a fighter as you keep acting like you are and that you wouldn't have just given up and you would have made it even tougher for me and Jess. That's the bottom line. I strategically wasn't risking your reaction, and allowing you to not hurt me in the challenge but rather allowing you to continue to hurt Jess in the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:05 pm

erroneous

–adjective
1.containing error; mistaken; incorrect; wrong: an erroneous answer.
2.straying from what is moral, decent, proper, etc.

Synonyms:
inaccurate, untrue, false.

Antonyms:
accurate.

Main Entry:erroneous
Part of Speech:adjective
Definition:wrong, incorrect

Synonyms:

all off, all wet, amiss, askew, awry, defective, fallacious, false, faulty, flawed, inaccurate, inexact, invalid, misguided, mistaken, off, specious, spurious, unfounded, unsound, untrue, way off, wrong number

Antonyms:

correct, right, true, valid

Main Entry:amiss
Definition:wrong; defective

Synonyms:

awry, bad, confused, crooked, erring, erroneous, fallacious, false, faulty, flawed, foul, glitched up, haywire, imperfect, improper, inaccurate, inappropriate, incorrect, mistaken, out of order, sick, unfair, unlawful, unsuitable, untoward

Antonyms:

good, right

Main Entry:bad
Definition:poor quality

Synonyms:

abominable, amiss, atrocious, awful, bad news, beastly, blah*, bottom out, bummer, careless, cheap, cheesy*, crappy*, cruddy, crummy, defective, deficient, diddly, dissatisfactory, downer, dreadful, erroneous, fallacious, faulty, garbage, godawful, grody, gross*, grungy, icky, imperfect, inadequate, incorrect, inferior, junky, lousy*, not good, off, poor, raunchy*, rough, sad, slipshod, stinking, substandard, synthetic, the pits, unacceptable, unsatisfactory
Notes:badly is an adverb to describe an activity; bad is an adjective to describe a condition or state

Antonyms:

good, honest, reputable, right, upright, virtuous, worthy

more @
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/erroneous
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 pm

2.straying from what is moral, decent, proper, etc.
EXACTLY! Sorry I couldnt put the perfect words together to explain exactly what i meant like you "oh perfect one", but Thats exactly what i meant!

Last edited by Mitch Armour on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:48 pm

after i was jacked of 3 grand by GUN POINT , you continued to PLAY A GAME AGAINST ME mentally, when had you been honest and said NO ,no chance at all, I WOULDVE GONE TO SLEEP AND NOT FOUGHT AT ALL CUS THERES NO WAY I COULDVE GOTTEN PAST A CONSTANT DOUBLE TEAM in that type of challenge, that NOT an endurance challenge...lol.

But by doing that after the judged refused to pause things till the morning, you continued to lie wich kept me up ALL NIGHT,leading me to PASS OUT a mere HOUR before the live TC!

THAT IS STRAYING From what is moral ,decent AND proper all at the same time! So , your only making my point stronger, Mr.Dictionary.

PS: Ive edited and added some extra things to the one of posts 3-4 Posts ago, its pretty long with the extra stuff added in, so im sure youll notice it ;-)
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Lol it just makes following everything much harder if you now start going back editing old posts, expecting me to see changes and follow what...idk, what's happening in this thread honestly, lmfao.

Bottom line is, if you think I immorally lied, than I guess that is your opinion, and it's not mine, and we'll just have to agree to disagree. Honestly, I stopped believing or caring in anything you said, with more than good reason, and I simply assumed you wouldn't have given up if I didn't lie to you, and wasn't banking on Jess posting in your thread as much as she ended up posting in your thread, and wanted to make certain you didn't even consider continuing to post in my thread, regardless if I was or wasn't able to get on later that night (which I was.)

So yeah, it is what it is, lol, you think I immorally lied, I was just playing a game where I assumed if someoen was still going to try to continue to talk strategy about a stupid challenge they clearly couldn't be in that horrible a mental place.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:27 pm

fact is i wouldnt have fought at all and i wouldve gone to sleep after a tragic and scary night,and i wouldve atleast made TC for my vote out!

So yeah we definatly have to agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 pm

I'm sorry I gave the strength of your will too much credit then, I thought you were some kind of endurance champ. Idk where I got that impression from.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 am

I am! But that wasnt endurance,you guys were allowed to gang up on me, im a champ of "last one to fall ,stop posting ,ect. wins" ....you guys had the ability to take me out and double team me,thats not endurance at all!!!

I am a champion of real endurance challenges ,though.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 am

and Michael M..., you take my words out of context again!

What im saying is i couldve really used a night off after what happened to me ,it was I WOULD SAY A EMERGENCY and im amazed i was able to stay awake as long as i did,so for you to question my will is laughable! WHat im saying is that had you told me the truth, BECAUSE of what had happened, in a near life ending experience...i needed rest and to get better mentally more than anything...but i figured people might think i was doing a "johnny fairplay" but i didnt, its 100 percent true everything i said. Im not THAT VILE to lie about something like that , dude! but anyways thats what i meant, under a normal situation and had i not had a gun put to my head the night before and didnt sleep to keep fighting even though i was being double teamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement   VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement Empty

Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - Mitch's Jury Questions/Statement
Page 1 of 1