ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Bill's Jury Statement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

VILE Tribe - Bill's Jury Statement Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Bill's Jury Statement   VILE Tribe - Bill's Jury Statement EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 am

Hey Mike and Jess. Congrats on the Final 2. I always saw you as a strong pair and knew very well you had the potential to get here. No shock you've made it.

I hate jury duty. A lot. haha. It's not fun for me. I have to pick someone who almost always had a hand in my demise to be the winner of the game I can't win. I also have to listen to ya'all explain why you did better to me. In no game do I get joy out of jury duty, nor do I enjoy jury questions. Firstly you always have the jurors that ask WAY more than their fare share, making your task burdensome. Secondly I can't help but imagine your answers will always be 'partly' biased to impress who you think you need to impress. Finally, I think what you proved to me while I was IN the game should carry a lot of weight.... what impression did I have of you as you eliminated me. I'll skim the other questions asked, but I'm not going to make you answer any more questions.

If you'd like to leave me a statement of something you think I personally need to know before voting then please do. Otherwise I'll just simply wish you both luck.

Sincerely the guy who didn't quit,
Bill
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

VILE Tribe - Bill's Jury Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Bill's Jury Statement   VILE Tribe - Bill's Jury Statement EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Bill PLEASE answer my PM that i messaged you privatly or ill be forced to say it publically to get a responce from you, PLEASE? Its the least you can do after every man ,seriously!
Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - Bill's Jury Statement
Page 1 of 1