ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:48 pm

First off, I want to congratulate you both. I feel you both played well and both deserve to be here. I’d also like to let you know that, at this moment, my vote is entirely up in the air. I see strengths and weaknesses in both your games but feel I need a bit more information to see who truly played the best. In the end, my vote will go to the person I feel deserves it, not necessarily the person I like the best.

Jessica, I agree that you were underestimated in this game. Survivor is a social game, and your ability to have the entire cast loving you certainly served you well. Shortly after the merge, I started putting pieces together and saw an alliance of five with you/Michael M./Tiffani/Pete/Bill, realizing that Mitch was being dragged along for the time being. While I was being approached by Pete about an opportunity that could arise at final 7 to get to the final 4, I felt that Pete/Bill would betray me to get you to the final 3. I asked them about getting rid of you at final 8 and final 7, they said it could wait till later. When they weren’t budging, I approached Michael M./Tiffani about sending you home, which of course didn’t work either. While I admit I was off on some of the details, I believe I was right in thinking nearly everyone envisioned you in at least their final 3.

You did an excellent job of getting people invested in you to the point where they wanted to take you far without you actually having to offer them concrete promises. None of them realized just how tight you and Michael M. were. When they could’ve split you two up at final 6, they went for Tiff instead believing she was Michael M.’s real f2 partner. When they had another chance to do it at f5, Bill and Mitch both opted to vote Pete, who they viewed as a threat, letting you advance to the final 4 with your f2 partner. It’s impressive that you managed to avoid the target considering in retrospect it seems you would’ve been the best strategic decision at both of these tribal councils, given that Michael M. was immune.

The ambiguity of where you stood in the minds of several players is what kept the five of you together until the final 6, with everyone hoping you’d come through for them when they needed you. It’s also what kept you from being targeted to the final 4, at which point you and Michael M. were able to advance through your victory in the tiebreaker challenge and his victory in the final immunity challenge.

I’ll admit, I’m impressed. However, I do have some questions I’d like you to answer. Remember, my vote is up in the air, so your answers to these questions, as well as the questions of the other jurors, will determine whether or not you get my vote.

1. From what I understand, once you found out who I was, you wrote me off as an untrustworthy player and weren’t ever going to work with me from that point on. Essentially, you never gave me a chance. If that’s the case, why should I give you a chance by listening to you plead your case now?

2. You once told me that you’d rather leave first with everyone liking you than win the game with everyone hating you. While I understand that winning isn’t everything, I feel like we should have winning as our ultimate goal when we play. It’s my opinion that anyone who hates you over your actions in a game isn’t really someone you should be friends with in the first place. Please explain this idea to me a bit more and why you believe it.

3. You were committed to being completely honest in this game. I respect the fact that you were able to make it the end without blatantly lying, but it leaves me wondering: Did your decision to go to the end with your integrity intact force Michael M. to lie that much more to cover up your alliance? Did he end up having to do more dirty work so you could retain your moral standards?

4. There were a couple times where a few of us, namely Rebecca, Joe, and myself, had difficulty reaching you. I understand if you may have been busy, but it’s just odd when you’re online, not marked as idle or away, and you don’t respond, nor make an effort to get back to someone when you’re on later. I believe they were some cases, such as around the tie Rebecca was voted out, where you purposely ignored people to avoid confrontation. Am I correct in thinking this?

5. Normally you’re one of the nicest in the bunch, so I’d like to see you be a little mean. Please go through each of the jurors and explain our biggest mistakes in the game. Reveal how their games were flawed, and why yours is superior to each of ours.

Michael M., I considered you one of my biggest rivals throughout. I came into the game knowing you’d be a force to be reckoned with, and you definitely were. After I took part in removing your closet ally, you effectively destroyed my game by knocking out Rebecca in the mix up and bringing everyone together against Donna/Joe/myself at the merge. You found a way to the end despite being from the minority tribe, and that’s impressive.

Personally, I’m not that fond of you, I get along better with Jessica. I also believe you can be quite arrogant at times. We had discussions where you threw out potential scenarios that could follow a certain person leaving and you phrased these in such a way that made it apparent you assumed I hadn’t thought of it that way at all. You always seemed to assume you had a deeper understanding of the game than anyone else which was a little irritating.

But in the end, what matters most is how you played the game. Your answers to the following questions will help me decide who I should vote for to win OPS1.

1. You won five immunity challenges in a row, which was very impressive. I commend your performance, and see it as a definite strength you have over Jessica. However, I have to wonder if you would’ve been able to make it by without those immunities. I feel you would’ve been the victim of the immunity idol, not Tiffani, if you weren’t immune at final 6. I also feel Bill and Mitch would’ve voted with Pete to get rid of you if you weren’t immune at final 5. Imagine if your luck had been different, and those first two challenges which you lost had occurred three rounds later. Do you think you would’ve been able to survive? What would you have done?

2. Please rank the seven jurors, best to worst, in terms of how they played the game. Be brutally honest here, I’m interested in your assessment of others.

3. And now for a lovely self-centered question… I admit I’ve made a lot of mistakes in this game, but I’m trying to go back to the time of the merge and think about what I could’ve done differently to make it to the end. I’m wondering what your take on that is, Michael M. Put yourself back at final 9, change your last initial, and tell me, what would you have done in my shoes?

4. You had the choice between Jessica and Mitch and chose to take Jessica to the final 2. Who do you think you stood a better chance against? Are you expecting to win this game? Do you think you would’ve won against Mitch?

Thank you both, and congratulations once again.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:42 pm

1. You won five immunity challenges in a row, which was very impressive. I commend your performance, and see it as a definite strength you have over Jessica. However, I have to wonder if you would’ve been able to make it by without those immunities. I feel you would’ve been the victim of the immunity idol, not Tiffani, if you weren’t immune at final 6. I also feel Bill and Mitch would’ve voted with Pete to get rid of you if you weren’t immune at final 5. Imagine if your luck had been different, and those first two challenges which you lost had occurred three rounds later. Do you think you would’ve been able to survive? What would you have done?

Honestly, these are really difficult questions to answer. I should note that Final 6 I straight up went and told Mitch, I'm voting you, and I'm pretty sure buddy everyone else in this game is voting you. That was probably that arrogance in me you pointed out, but I truly at that point after everything having gone so perfectly, and that being the tribal council to ensure me getting to this point, truly I did believe everything was going to go as planned. I assumed Mitch would probably have been open to me about recieving the idol at the immunity challenge, and i doubted anyone who was guarenteed what I indeed thought would look like a tempting spot in the final 5 would sacrafise it to save Mitch, especially when I was more then well aware people were depending of Jess who was not going to turn on me. I definately would have handled that round very differently had I not had immunity, in not telling Mitch, in actually strategizing with Mitch, and considering asking Mitch if me, Tiffani and Jess should get out the Bill OR Pete. Honestly, idk if Mitch would have gone for it, but since I suddenly would have smelt the threat of ME being the one caught in a 3-3 tie, THEN it would have became an issue. I did want to defend my allies, but with the necklace it gave me a chance to allow others to scramble amongst themselves, and not to force my hand into cookie jars, and while that could be a mistake, I knew they wouldn't go for my real main ally no matter what happened, so silence allowing the tides to flow was all I saw as needed. As for final 5, who knows, Mitch and I made a final 2 deal at that point, and you all saw him act like I broke something amazingly pure and beautiful, so I think that's proof enough that maybe he would have stuck with me regardless. Who knows, Mitch was pretty unstable, and that's why I fought so hard in challenges, and I was lucky enough to win. I think that I likely would have recovered from any situation though, and while in retrospect some may disagree, I like to think I would have given it a good shot. My teammates innactivity in the beginning of the game, led to me coming into the merge with a 6-3 original tribe disadvantage. If I could overcome that in any sense of the word and help bring this game back to a 3-3 standing at the final 6, I like to think that is proof enough that challeng strength wasn't something I needed to depend on just to make it far in this game.

2. Please rank the seven jurors, best to worst, in terms of how they played the game. Be brutally honest here, I’m interested in your assessment of others.

1. Bill
2. Pete
3. Michael L.
4. Donna
5. Joe
6. Tiffani
7. Mitch

This was a pretty hard decision to come to, and I thought about it a lot, and will explain it here. Bill I think truly had the best set up of the group of 6 Gumshoes that entered this tribe (possibly after Jess who paired with me.) Bill definately was in a position where he wasn't the biggest threat of the duo he was paired with, and he didn't put his hands as deep into the cookie jars of causes that weren't neccesary, but rather focused more on Mitch in a way that Mitch actually defended him, and that in itself is impressive. He voted Tiffani off with Mitch, and then took out Pete who I believe was indeed at that point probably a threat to him in at least 2 regards, and that was impressive.
More on Pete, Pete definately was the leading force in working with me to make sure that the flop of himself and Bill was complete in order to stray away from the 5-4 vote which would have sent me home, and ultimately left him with people I knew he didn't want to go to the end with for one reason or another, so he played that great. His idol move with Mitch was honestly brilliant, the only issue was he gave the idol TO MITCH! Had Mitch been Michael L. or someone a little more stable I honestly think that move at final 6 would have been brilliant, and he just got screwed in that it had to of been Mitch he was dealing with, and that Bill had Mitch to see a new horizon.
Michael L., you were definately the leading force behind the counter-alliance that became clear when Jordan left. Leadership is always great, but you also found a way to slightly infiltrate my side of the game in a way that they didn't want to get you out earlier on despite you being a rather strong social and physical player. You honestly did exhaust many of the angles availible to you, and went down fighting, and that's always good.
Donna, you definately were underestimated, but you were the very first target of Pete and Bill, and that surely was because you had a stand, and you knew where you wanted to go. I think standing strong in convictions is the first step toward making it to the end. I think the only issue for you game was that Pete decided to turn on the deal you made earlier on sensing some kind of discomfort, but I definately saw you playing a genuine game, and one that wasn't just "round by round", and I'm disappointed we didn't mingle earlier to maybe actually get something going together in a game, cause you seemed like an honest strategist, who was also physically stronger than most.
Joe, you did a pretty good job at sticking around, and were able to find little nooks about 3 times in this game in order to last to the next round. I definately think you were able to find avenues when availible, but once Donna left, there was just little oppertunity since Michael L. had already caught the cab on creating final 7 situation scenerios.
Tiffani, I think that you didn't get to be a greater player than I know you would have been. I definately think it always sucks to be blindsided by an idol, because you really get a vision of how great a player is when they are able to catch wind that they are going, and you just didn't get that golder opportunity. I think you teamed up with good people, and made yourself non-threatening, but things just didn't work out because people weren't able to cut the deals they wanted with you.
Mitch, the only reason you are so low, is because while your self preservation instincts were fierce, each employment of crazy actions just sealed your fate even tighter for deeper in the game. I honestly think that you had a great opportunity to do some great damage in the game, but made moves that I thought was so wrong, such as turning helping Bill turn on Pete, and ostracizing yourself further from me and Jess at the end. I think that you definately knew how to last, but took into account the OTHER players much less than you should have. Honestly, part of why you are here may be personal, so I can't lie about my reasoning here either...

3. And now for a lovely self-centered question… I admit I’ve made a lot of mistakes in this game, but I’m trying to go back to the time of the merge and think about what I could’ve done differently to make it to the end. I’m wondering what your take on that is, Michael M. Put yourself back at final 9, change your last initial, and tell me, what would you have done in my shoes?

Yikes that's a tough one. Honestly, 100%, A lot of what I was doing during the final 9 was thinking what you could have tried to do at that point, and making sure you wouldn't be able to do anything, lol, so now I am having to face the tough challenge of battling myself, making sure I won't have anything to do, which is...pretty paradoxal and odd since I keep knowing how I would react to myself. But I think the best thing I would have done is to possibly tell every single person at final 7 that I have an idol. Honestly, at final 7 I was a little paranoid about the idol, and was talking to Bill and Pete about maybe voting a random Mitch vote, just for the fearful hell of it, and I get NOW why they weren't too scared. I think at that point, everyone kinda saw that clearly an idol must be out there with how DJ said "something is hidden" in that challenge, like what else could it have been? Knowing at final 7 that you definately DIDNT have the idol, and then threatening to use it, at any rate would have definately stirred up thoughts of where to throw votes, and I think that definately would have been able to lead me or Tiffani to want to get Mitch out a round earlier.
If you wanted to make a move a round earlier, I would have attempted to talk to Tiffani earlier, because you actually did affect her a good bit, but it was at Final 7 it was easy to quell her fears, but earlier on with more variables, and me not wanted to completely ignore her I think focusing on her may have been a really good route.
But in reality, I tried to make sure a lot of things were not going to work for you, and I'm sure others were doing the same, so I think you just had a really steep hill to climb, and truly you did a lot of things I would have done, so other than what I said as possible things you COULD have done, it's hard for me to tell you if there was much left you could have done. You definately fought harder going out then anyone else in my opinion, so you clearly did a lot I probably don't even know about that was more clever than my suggestions.

4. You had the choice between Jessica and Mitch and chose to take Jessica to the final 2. Who do you think you stood a better chance against? Are you expecting to win this game? Do you think you would’ve won against Mitch?

I think that I stood a better chance against Mitch to be honest at the end. Personally, I think Mitch played amazingly self-preservation wise, he just didn't really fully see the game for what it really was, he found ways to stay in, but I just don't think he saw the game fully. I think that he probably would have said things that don't really make sense, or equate to reality to the jury, but honestly, I could see the jury being pissed at me if I let Mitch get here to the end, cause I would have been pissed at someone who eliminated Jess over Mitch myself. Like really? Mitch?

I think Jess is definately a tought competitor to sit next to in the final 2, but at the same time I completely feel that I got us both here, and if I was sitting next to Mitch it would be a little like Mitch somehow got Michael M. to keep him despite the rediculous odds. Jess definately played a great game, and was able to stay safe without immunities, but I also think that I used both my strategic strength and physical strenght to protect both of us, and maintain the two-way bond we created from continuing through this game. I actually don't expect to win this game, because I've gotten to the end of games where I had immunity sprees, and thought I played strategically better than my final 2 ally, but still lost, but at the same time I didn't regret my decisions because I fought to make it to the end, and hopefully with my final 2 ally, and if I found a way to do both, then I'm happy enough with myself. Still hoping for the win of course, but if I can't win, losing to Jess will feel better than a .01% chance of losing to Mitch, and after consideration, I made my decision with no hesitation.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 pm

LoL, michael...your hate for me is fogging up your judgement, i played a way better game then your saying, i did make one big mistake in not fighting to keep Pete more than I did ... I just knew I could NEVER BEAT Pete....that was the only problem...but as we got closer to the end i knew i was going to have to play that up and just hope i ahd a chance to give my Final 2 answers,had I been able to expose my WHOLE GAME...youd see and KNOW differently , lol.

So you ranking me 7 is no surprised with your feelings tomards me, youve done nothing but get personal when Ive tryed everything to keep this game related, your so full of bullshit i can smell the maneur everytime you open your mouth to speak, do us ALL a favor and tape your PIE...or should i say SHIT hole shut...especially when you have biggotted and biased feelings...if thats your honest feeling of how the game went...then youve officially LOST MY VOTE: And im not joking i was close to voting for you for your gameplay, but how your demonizing me; a fellow jury member over and over is basically telling me "I DONT WANT YOUR VOTE"...and you more or less said that...

SO Fine...I wont vote for you...I PUBLICALLY vote for Jessica to win this game as she played a perfect social game and never got personal, never needed to lie because nobody pushed her into a corner like others were....so congrats...you got what youve been triyng to accomplish in this process,and thats me not voting for you.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 pm

and another thing,i didnt help bill take out pete,when i tryed to get him to CHANGE BACK to jessica....we talked over 20-30 minutes about it and i felt if i pushed he would run back to you guys,i didnt know if u guys had a f3 at that point....I DID TRY to save Pete,i just didnt try hard enough and had i voted against you or jessica ,if i couldnt save pete wich i wasnt able to.....i wouldve been gone at F4 when bill was...thats my firm belief. So go ahead with your clouded foresight over your hatred for me.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Alright Mitch, if you honestly think that I get personal, and you have kept everything game, than you a dumber than I thought. I'm just saying, it's hard for me to put you high on my ranking when you are completely inconsistent and out of your mind. As for telling someone to close their mouth, lmfao, that's hilarious cause you're probably the most annoying person I've played with in a game. Probably I am getting personal, but I think it would have been impossible for you to WIN this game, and I think the fact that you opening admitted you couldn't win this game if I took you to the end proved that. Anyone else I feel could have pulled out a win had they made it to final 3 but you were so unlikable I didn't even want to consider giving you a chance to be 2nd place. Think about that, the fact you made someone think that lowly of you, and then come back here and tell me you played a good game. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:36 pm

and with any failed venture in any game you lose, you learn from your mistakes, I surely have! And in the future I wont play so "on edge" , but problem is i dont know in what games those "russels" out there in the ORG world are and and ive had alot of russels to deal with in the past so its had me on my toes, if you knew anything about my past in games,Michael, you'd understand me alot better, ask Michael L who has seen me Win a game and play a few others!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:36 pm

i NEVER said i kept everything in the game - you said that....and see you go right back to personally attacking me....
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Okay, I honestly wasn't personally attacking you, I'm saying within the game you were so incredibly annoying, and in my opinion crazy that no one would have been able to understand you, and that you completely lost in my opinion any chance to win this game cause I just honestly would not have been able to feel okay letting you get second, or giving you a chance to win this game. That's...kinda weird, but lol, so were your actions toward me.

I'm not personally attacking you though, I'm sure that you are completely different IRL, I'm just saying you were pretty insane in this game, and I honestly think your inconsistency and insanity got you far, but its also why people kept you around for a while, and why I honestly think you wouldn't have won this game. But maybe I am wrong, but in any case those rankings are my honest opinions, and when I think of you, I think of everyone above you, and I wasn't gonna lie and put you higher to attempt to get your vote just cause I knew you'd certainly be scrutinizing this, I just went with how I was thinking, and I just thought of everyone else above you doing more to make winning for them a possibility, and not becoming crazed or disliked as I thought you did. All my opinions though, and those are very possibly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:47 pm

And IF YOU had been stuck up by gun point and robbed,maybe its just me, but i wouldnve gone to the host and said i would be ok with giving you a night to recover from such a nightmare....when you heard of it, You were HAPPY and were URGING me to go to bed! Which brew the will and fight in my veigns to STAY UP ALL NIGTH,and i passed out about an hour before TC because of false hopes that Michael M couldnt beena decent person and realized I had a life or death experience the night before.....and let the game PASUE for atleast 12 hours to give me time to mentally recover...instead....YOU CONTINUED TRYING TO PLAY A GAME WHEN I WAS NEARLY KILLED!

And you ALWAYS say its just a game....lmao....had I died...i bet you wouldve been ok with it cause then you wouldve been in the f2 automatically.....halloween must be your birthday cause your a fucking monster with a hallow chest.

You SPIN everything I say and CONTINUE the bashing when Im trying my best not to do that to you....from here on out im going to try and be the bigger man and not attack him back when he attacks me...but Michael M you have no clue how wrong about me all around that you are, and its your loss for not REALLY KNOWING me outside of the game because that game was the first I had played in months, and i DID get caught up in it! But I TRULY did try to save PETE,i just didnt RISK MY ASS to do so wich in hindsite i SHOULD HAVE Done, regardless of the smart strategic move, pete was loyal to me as far as I know and I shouldve atleast took my big stnad for him and not BILL....and if i had gone to the f2 and lost,michael L and Pete are the two people id be HAPPY to be 2nd to in competition.

But you, this IS you, where as the game brought out paranoia in me, it brings out the true you...the asshole who cares about himself even in a ,as you say "Stupid Game" yet it wasnt a GAME enough for you to care about what had happened to me IRL that night!? I truly believe when you heard that you had a big smile on your face; wich says alot about your charcater to say the very least.

Michael....everytime ive tryed to be nice to you, its as if YOU TRY to continue to make me see you as a cretanous asshole. And if THATS WHAT YOUR AIMING AT , then your doing a damn good job at it! But THERES NO NEED FOR IT and I wish youd put your ego and set beliefs aside to see Im not the paranoid guy in that game who was always on my toes.

But,like i said earlier....thats ok....its your loss in the long run,anyone who has gotten the chance to know me , UNDERSTANDS what Im saying.....I just wished you werent so stubborn and set in your ways.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 pm

ANd michael...look RIGHT ABOVE at my latest post above this about your "annoying" comment.....I tackle the subject ,and would like to see your excuse or explination for a reason to bag on me still after you read that?
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:49 pm

AND FYI I played up the "Oh thank you so much" gimmick to people who just would even barely do anything for me,little things, half of it was on purpose believe it or not....the other half was my strategic mind being on its toes from past situations where i got knifed in the back,and like i said ive learned from ALL my past game experiences and this game is no different, Michael.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Mitch - I'm not defending Michael M or anyone else for that matter but I need to say that these games are never put on hold for anyone's real life goings on. If something happens to you outside of the game and it affects you in game then that happens and it sucks big time but the host cannot just stop a game for you, it is unfair for everyone else, we all sign up for the games for fun, it isn't meant to be taken as seriously as it is being taken here. Also, you bringing what happened to you into the game as a reason for being mad at Michael M is making it personal. It isn't his, nor anyone elses fault that happened to you and I really wish that it didn't happen to you but it has nothing to do with what happened in game.
Sorry, I needed to comment, cause you are hijacking Michael L's question to Deet and that is unfair in terms of the game. If it bothers you enough don't vote for him but that is also making it personal. Just remember that.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Yeah, well honestly all that talk, made you yourself seem suspicious, because when you act like you're scared people don't trust you, and act untrustworthy of them, it gives them the impression there is a reason not to trust you, and not to be a trustworthy person to them. Be on your toes, but don't reveal it. That is game talk there though.

You say I'm getting personal, and your not, and I read your above statement, and I'm still trying to suss out what part of that wasn't personal, and rediculous attempts to attack me, but uhh, I'm gonna give up on that cause it's kinda late.

Mitch the point is that I'm not even talking about that one instance the night you had your incident. I'm saying all the time before that you were irratic, and crazy in my opinion, and that you annoyed me, and honestly, yeah, at that point in the game, I wouldn't be surprised at final 3 if you would come up with some amazing story to try to gain a spot in the final 2, and gain leverage with someone who should dislike you, and while I kinda canceled that thought out, and instead simply continued treating you as I felt, and took my final 2 partner to the end, it's weird how you're still talking about sympathy, and how I should have used my "heart" to affect the game. Like dude, screw the game if that all happened to you. If you wanna talk game, jury votes, strategy, alright let's talk about that. If you wanna talk about what happened in your real life, and how you feel, okay, let's talk about that. But stop friggin mashing them together, cause it doesn't work, that is the whole point of it all Mitch, and you can't seem to grasp that. This is a friggin game, what apparently happened to you is horrible, and I feel bad for you honestly, but it has nothing to do with this game, and these boards. Do you get me, or no?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 pm

And yeah Pete you are right about this being Michael L.'s thread, I just noticed that fully now, sorry, I just felt like this was the same conversation from Mitch's thread that keeps looping in the same circle.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:19 am

NO I did not say use your heart to affect the game...how wouldve given me the night to sleep and be rested from the horror hurt you and jess? ANd thats my point you only thought game after i came home to it, and i FIGURED you thought it was a lie but at this point i dont care cause you have so many things wrong about me by your opinion that this is just another little thing to add onto the list.

You twist and turn nearly everything I say , Michael M. And I SWEAR I was considering voting for you till you got overly personal...and Michael....to use a metaphor....if someone SLAPS YOU , do you smile back at them and act as nothing happened or do you stick up for yourself? Im sticking up for myself on what are blatant charcter attacks on me when you dont even know the real me or you wouldnt have siad half the shit you did, but thats what it is, you dont truly know me and your right i did over play the "Oh i am at your mercy thing" ..but to be honest its worked in 2 past games, people saw me as a non threat and THOUGHT i was not playing the game well UNTIL i revealed all at the TC which sucks that I didnt get a chance to atleast REVEAL EVERYTHING so this stigma of me not playing good couldve been layed to rest.

I AGREE with you that i overplayed the "woe is me, im not a threat, keeping me wont hurt anything" gig with some...but I SWEAR i didnt play it towards Michael L., OR Jessica oddly enough...me and Jessica have been beyond civil, we've been downright friendly, see she didnt need to lie back at me to OUT DO ME ona night i couldve truly used rest to clear my head ,instead all you do is think of the game...ALL IM SAYING is that letting us pause,KEEP THINGS AS WERE with you double teaming me and being way ahead....and give it to the morning when YOU TWO are ready so id be able to clear my head and not worry about a game wich YOU PUSHED AND PUSHED for me to do wich made me realize ,while i ahd to rest,and did, i woke up in the middle of the night and stayed up all night,passing out and waking up back and forth JUST to post...fighting as hard as I could.

And so , Michael ....when i say that you probably had a smile on your face when you heard it, thats not personal....thats my HONEST to god opinion...you seemed to be HAPPY that i was going to bed , and over eager...and even with everything that happened, when people do me that way ,even IF I HAVE NO CHANCE cus this wasnt a straight up endurance, you two were allowed to team up on me, had it been "who can hold on the longest" I GARUNTEE I wouldve beaten you, i bet jessica wouldve been stronger then you in that challenge too.....just my opinion,cause she was hungrey for it like me where as i get the feeling Michael,your taking this all for granite.

The few times i tryed to make ATLEAST PEACE / Cease Fire comments to try and allow you to have a shot at my vote cus I SWEAR you had a shot at it before going overly personal against me....and even if i did get personal....I DONT NEED YOUR VOTE...you Need OUR VOTES...and ill smile ,like you probably did after i said i couldnt be very affective in the challenge after what happened earlier that night.....ill have a VERY big smile if SOMEHOW my vote is the decider....because you came INTO THIS, basically NOT WANTING my vote....atleast your actions showed that and actions speak over words.

I NEVER claimed to be an angel Michael, Ive appoligized in other threads to ANY ive lied to in this game....instead of trying to make amends when i wouldve easily given you a fair eye on your game in terms of my vote, you continuiously bashed me and bashed me until the last straw broke the camels back, im sure you dont care though...so it wont be any matter to you, but honestly I WANT to give you a chance at my vote but you LITERALLY wont give me a chance to be able to! Its laughable!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:25 am

And petey,sorry buddy, thats my last post here....and ....please PM me if you cant get on AIM late tonight or toamrrow cause ive been trying to get ahold of you so we could talk 1 on 1 like you said.

I really wanna talk to you about things and get ANYTHING cleared up petey, you really are my friend...atleast to me and in my opinion....i dont know how you feel. But I PROMISE I wasnt the one who betrayed you even tho i voted for you, it wouldve been 3-2 cus i tryed to pull bill BACK to voting tiffani off but he said you were a huge threat then questioned me if i was alligned to you, so i backed off and didnt fight as hard AS I SHOULD OF thinking either ID be the vote off...or that if i tryed with all my might to save you and still failed i wouldve been fucked and like i said, I REGRET NOT making that big stand for you, cause i was double teamed anyways, it wouldnt have made a difference if it was at F4 or F3 so you KNOW if i had a rewind button, id have done EVERYTHING in my power to preventing bill from voting you off...Michael M is full of shit when he says I planned your vote off with bill,lmao...and shows how mucha bout my game that he has NO CLUE about, showing his ignorance about the rest of my game and not just the few mistakes ive highlighted and that HE OFCOURSE has highlighted.

anyways petey please get ahold of me...

sorry again for posting in here, this is my last post in this thread as i said above...sorey Mikey (Michael L.)
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:34 am

PS: Pete, the problem i have with it is he was almost GLEEFULL and jumped to suggest i go to sleep and dont worry about the game....ect. ect. TOTALLY INSINCERE....and that ISNT Game related...THAT PERSONAL!!!

All I went through and everything....i know it was horrible timing, your preaching to the preacher, but had someone ALMOST BEEN SHOT for crying out loud i wouldve been ok with PAUSING (NOT RESTARTING THE CHALLENGE,but PAUSING til the morning when michael and jess r ready to start again...and ive been in 2 games where HONEST tragedy happened, once it ALMOST occured,like with me, i had a gun put to my head and had 3 grand stolen but im still alive, in 1 instance someone in the games dad lost their life...and in all those occasions the people left in the game INCLUDING ME PAUSED 2 challenges in 2 different games.

ANd you say these games shouldnt be taken SO SERIOUSLY, so youd think someones life that was nearly lossed would be trumped over the game and give the person MINIMAL time to recover, i still am traumatized by it but thats neither here nor there......

So I guess im just dealing with a different group of gamers....not saying heartless...just, capitilistic to say the least :-( , and im not saying that about you petey, dont get me wrong. I wronged you by simply writing your name down GAME WISE ,i didnt PLAN ANYTHING to get you out wich youll see in my confessionals when they are revealed! I just didnt fight tooth and nail as I SHOULD HAVE And WOULD have given another chance, and ive told you this a billion times :-)

And we havnt gotten a chance to talk one on one yet like i want so im sorry to post here again,i just read your reply though...THIS IS my final post FOR GOOD im this thread,sorry again Mikey L
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:44 am

Mitch on that exact night you know that you were talking to me about everything happening, and I was telling you to talk to a good friend, or a loved one on the phone, showing you that I clearly didn't think you should be thinking about game related things when something so horrible happened to you, and yes I said maybe you should rest it off since you kept telling me about your exhaustion. Honestly, I would not have ever signed on and thought about the challenge, or talked to you or anyone online if something so bad happened to me, and I was legitamately traumatized. You then go on to tell me that talking to the jury, and continuing to play the game may help keep your mind off of what happened, and that you will tell me if you will or will not be up for going to the final 2, to which I told you "Well I'm going to make the decision either way, but if you don't want to go to the final 2, than I definately won't take you cause that would be boring."

Honestly, I think it's odd you can't see how wrong that is, to use something like that as a bargaining chip, and it's kinda clear that is how it would come off to someone, but whatever, now I'm heartless, when I pretty much warned you, and you admitted you'd of been "shocked" if I took you, so why are you acting like anything I did was wrong UNLESS I took you. That's rediculous, and we know that is what this is about and boils down to, cause the only thing I could have done to make the deal of CONSIDERING to take you right is if I did take you, which once again, is dumb. On any rate you are so inconsistent, I really stopped caring gamewise what I said to you.

And it wasn't just that one night I'm accusing you of being odd, inconsistent, weird and shady. It's other things, like with this whole Pete thing. Bill came to me calmly, strategically, you on the other hand were talking to me and Jess about how Pete has been "keeping us apart, and now we need to fight against him!" and about how "he's gonna win this game if we don't TAKE HIM OUT NOW!!! BROTHER WE GOTTA FIGHT!!!"...like, now you're gonna act like you were trying to defend Pete and Bill dragged you into this without your concent? You were offended when Pete said you probably have nothing to do with his ousting in his thread before he left, yet now you're gonna act like you didn't, YET you also want to act like you had played the game more amazingly than I know and have had strategic control over things? Uhhh...if you're trying to show your consistency in these posts you keep making here, then uhh...please try harder.

Lastly, I don't care if you vote for me, or the persons name who you can't even remember, but I will remind you, it is not "Tiffani" so just keep that in mind when voting. Also realize, I honestly have you as a "Definately voting for JESS" oops, that's her name, darn gave it away!, but yeah I have you as a "voting for Jess," so if it is a 4-3 jury vote, I assure you I will think of someone else as the deciding vote, but yes, you and your "not taking this at all personally" self are more than allowed to vote for the lovely Jess enjoy yourself if I lose by 1 vote, if it'll make you feel happier, lol. I chose Jess so either way I'd be happy with the winner, so thanks either way.

Feel free to respond in your own thread, just wanted to make certain that you saw this, and didn't think just cause I can't get your vote now anythings changed.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:51 am

the ing ame "we gotta do this we gotta do that TO YOU" was IN GAME strategy michael; the situation with me that not was not! ANYWAYS ive dropped the issue....im not mad at you i just wished you wouldnt have tryed to gut me in every answer you made and base your opinions on the fact that "i annoy you" when you were asked to rank the best "PLAYERS" ,not who made you feel good to who annoyed you!

And with my vote after seeing all the question, Jessica didnt answer a couple of peoples questions, shes killin me and you basically were doing ALL YOU COULD TO not get my vote, but i think im voting for you to win BASED ON BEST STRATEGY. And you claim I cant put emotion to the side...lol.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:53 am

And Michael M. , your responces go to show you dont understand me at all, im very misunderstood at times wich i understand because certain personalitys are harder to be seen for what they are ONLINE, i wished it was real life, but it isnt.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 am

PS: has jessica answered ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement   VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement Empty

Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - Michael L.'s Jury Question/Statement
Page 1 of 1