ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassidy666
Stargazer
Stargazer
Cassidy666

IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 Empty
PostSubject: IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11   IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:45 am

IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 Banner2

Do you all know who I am? I'm RUSSELL HANTZ! The greatest player to ever play the game. And guess what? Ah'm gonna be hosting my very own game! We all know the game is flawed so I've come up with my very own game that takes out those flaws and makes it perfect for anyone who thinks they are the greatest.

And so, I present to you all IDOLMANIA! - The Search for America's Next Best Player that Ever Played the Game. (It's for only the next best player since we all know who's the best. That's right. Me! Russell Hantz!)

I'm inviting 16 players to play my game which will be starting on Friday in one week's time, on March 11. It will be short and quick (like me) and will last 2 and a half to 3 weeks.
Oh, and one more thing, there will be no challenges in this game. Just a half hour or so each night for Tribal Councils. Make of that what you will. :hee

So what the hell are ya waiting for? PM me and sign up now! The following characters are available. IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 204853

(Note: This is an alias game.)

IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 AngeloyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 AustinyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 Calviny
IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 FabioyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 GabbyyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 Gretcheny
IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 JaclynyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 JessicayIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 Katey
IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 MarcelyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 MeganyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 Michelley
IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 MilesyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 RecoyIDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 Santinoy
IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11 Sierray
Back to top Go down

IDOLMANIA! - Starting March 11
Page 1 of 1