ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 13 Empty
PostSubject: Round 13   Round 13 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Kenya got a vote?! The challenge is tomorrow night?! I feel good about my life again! So good, now that I can do what I want to do tonight. Kenya getting a vote means that even if Bryan wins immunity, it gives me one more option for what to do with the vote. I am the only vote-less person in this game, which is awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13   Round 13 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Well, someone voted for Kenya, so more than likely, it was Bryan or Cam trying to make me or someone else look bad. Ugh. I just thought of that. Bryan said it wasn't him, but this could actually screw me over majorly.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13   Round 13 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 am

Well, that's what I get for doing a challenge while I'm preoccupied. I had no strategy, no clue where I even was, but Cam won fortunately. I just told Cam EVERYTHING so as long as he is truly trustworthy, I should make final 2 in this game.

If he's not, I'll get 4th but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13   Round 13 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 pm

In the eyes of Bryan and Kenya, I looked like a moron in that challenge, but you have to keep in mind I had Bryan and Kenya saying that Cam couldn't win and Cam saying that Bryan couldn't win...so I just randomly ended up trapping Kenya, and I think that Cam beat Bryan fairly. I'm really pleased how it ended up because Cam deserves to go to the end of this game. If I do survive here, Kenya's going to get really mad at me. As a person, she's great, but I play each game as its own unique game and just because we're friends and were allies in another game, I don't feel obligated to her in this game. I've said that I couldn't betray her, but thinking more over it, I feel like it's the right move to make by taking Cam to the finals if I make final 3. I'll feel better morally by doing that.

Cam could still vote for me even though we're being open now. In his position, I might. That's okay; 4th is good. I just want to do what I feel is right for the game, and Cam deserves to know the truth about me, Bryan, and Kenya working together since we were all together in Orlando's Wedding Party game. Will Cam beat me? Probably, but you know what? It's the right move to make by telling him and then possibly helping him make final 2.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13   Round 13 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh also, Kenya told me she's probably going to vote for me just to force a tie since she knows I'm safe even though Bryan told her to vote for him. Her logic is strange, but whatever works for her as long as I'm still around. I even told her she could vote for me and I wouldn't be mad even though I would prefer that she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13   Round 13 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:56 pm

I hope that people actually vote this tribal council. Because pretending to forget about a vote and self-voting or bringing up a boot list is not a strategy I typically respect.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13   Round 13 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Kenya has re-confirmed that she's voting for me. Cam says he's voting for Bryan. I don't know what Bryan's doing, but he may have self-voted and it'll be 3-1 for Bryan going hopefully. I'd rather not face a tie, but I have to put faith in Cam regardless. I'm 65% sure I can trust him, but you cannot be positive in these games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13   Round 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 13
Page 1 of 1