ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:09 pm

I guess Bryan self-voted and Pete voted for Deetster unless Bryan voted for Deetster and Pete voted for Bryan because he didn't update his boot list from earlier in the game. Who really knows. It worked out favorably, I suppose, even though no one has a clue what's going on.

The fact that I made round 10 means I don't look dumb for using "Round ##" in my previous posts. I have finally reached double digits!

What else? I feel confident in my connections with Bryan, Cam, and Kenya. Bryan better start voting, though, or he's probably gone next. Otherwise, Cory and Deetster are the two people I've talked to the least, mainly Cory, so I hope that we target him next. That leaves the Cam-Kenya-Deetster-Sadie alliance, but Cam and Kenya won't stay loyal to it over me and Bryan. I just need to make sure that Kenya's connection to Deetster doesn't break up Cam and Kenya and ruin the Snozzwangers' game.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Kenya's now talking about stepping out of the game, which I'm sad about. However as a friend, I want her to do what she wants to do. Strategically it would suck, but you want to see the people here who want to be here. Games are filled with unexpected twists and turns and the best of the winners are those individuals who made it through the unexpected twists and turns. So if she chooses to leave the game, I look at it as just an added challenge. Part of my strategy has been not manipulating people to do things that they don't want to do...I'm not forceful enough and that just leaves a bad impression. I find out what they want to do and let them do it while seeing how I can best make it work for me. And that's going to be part of my final TC quotes if I make it there.

Cam and I have two idols and great activity levels and immunity skills. We can still do this. Unfortunately, based on recent events, I really think if I end up in the final two it will be with Cam and that Cam will probably beat me because the end-game is shifting around and things are falling unexpectedly with Pete's sudden vacation and Kenya's sudden sadness. I'll keep going and try my best, so we'll see what happens, but I think that my chances of winning are definitely lower than they would've been if we had just picked off Hornswoggler based on my previously planned final TC approach.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:50 pm

I can't help but burst out laughing when I talk to Deetster. We're both incredibly vague, say nothing solid, don't trust each other or plan to work with one another, yet seem to imply we want to go to the end of the game with the other person. And we keep jumping between serious and joking, so you can never really tell what to think.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Laughing Should be a great convo to read then Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:36 pm

That challenge was random and ridiculous. I can't believe it honestly, but I'm happy to see that Cam won! Now everyone's all off-topic and kind of agreed to vote Bryan out when Cam won, but there's no way that is actually going to happen. I get the feeling I'll get my first votes this round. If the vote isn't 100% clear, I need to use my idol because it's not worth getting out with it. We just need to make sure it's clear.

I don't think Bryan, Cam, or Kenya will vote for me but it's just a question of...will Bryan and Kenya actually discuss this and vote with us this round? That's the big issue. I don't want an annoying split vote that could get me sent home with 3 votes. We'll have to see.

Deetster's been so off-topic this game. I wonder if he just wants to bond with people so they like him and don't want him gone. I get the feeling that it's still strategy, although I don't know. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Chat with Deetster
Deetster (12:44:44 AM): im gonna go watch big brother now
Deetster (12:44:50 AM): so i will talk to you later tonight or tomorrow
Deetster (12:44:59 AM): but for right now, cory it is for the vote
Brant (12:45:02 AM): Yeah, probably tomorrow. Ttyl though :-)
Deetster (12:45:09 AM): ttyl
Brant (12:45:09 AM): Yep, sounds good
Brant (12:45:10 AM): Wait
Brant (12:45:12 AM): Cory?
Deetster (12:46:06 AM): idk, that's all ive heard passingly so far
Deetster (12:46:15 AM): thats where im at anyways
Deetster (12:46:21 AM): but if you have something better
Deetster (12:46:24 AM): then definitely let me know
Brant (12:46:28 AM): Rofl, okay.
Deetster (12:46:34 AM): because once again, its a go with the flow thing
Brant (12:46:41 AM): Yep yep, go with the flow.
Deetster (12:46:42 AM): unless we have an idea
Deetster (12:46:47 AM): of something smarter to do
Deetster (12:47:01 AM): but i'll leave that up to you to tell me if you got anything lol
Brant (12:47:06 AM): I am like incredibly confused right now, but okay
Brant (12:47:13 AM): I'll talk to you later
Brant (12:47:14 AM): rofl
Deetster (12:47:28 AM): hahaha
Deetster (12:47:43 AM): im saying what everyone else has been saying
Deetster (12:47:47 AM): but if you got something better
Deetster (12:47:48 AM): let me know
Deetster (12:47:51 AM): is what im saying
Deetster (12:47:51 AM): lol
Deetster (12:48:03 AM): at this point i don't feel comfortable saying anything else
Deetster (12:48:07 AM): ya know what i mean?
Brant (12:48:12 AM): I know what you mean
Brant (12:48:17 AM): Cory it is then :-P
Deetster (12:48:20 AM): yeah exactly lol
Deetster (12:48:22 AM): if that's what you want
Deetster (12:48:27 AM): that's what it will be im pretty sure
Deetster (12:48:29 AM): so you let me know
Deetster (12:48:36 AM): lol, ill talk to you laaataa
Deetster (12:48:36 AM): lol
Brant (12:48:39 AM): hahahaha, k
Deetster (12:48:45 AM): you get what i mean
Deetster (12:48:49 AM): either way im not voting you out
Deetster (12:48:51 AM): so just let me know
Brant (12:49:03 AM): I won't vote for you
Brant (12:49:04 AM): either
Brant (12:49:05 AM): k
Deetster (12:49:59 AM): cool
Deetster (12:50:00 AM): ttyl

Thoughts
What is wrong with this person? Rofl, since when were we voting out Cory?
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 am

So I guess we are voting out Cory. How am I not involved in any decisions? I don't like that. Boo.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 am

I've always felt that Cam was being legit with me when talking about short-term and middle-term strategy. As far as the final two, I needed to talk to him more to make sure that he was honest about wanting to take me because he never explicitly said that he wanted to take me although he did seem to try to imply it. But now for the first time this game, I'm starting to doubt him a little. Apparently he has discussed different end-game scenarios with Kenya that don't involve me. Plus I felt something really weird fall into place last night between him and Deetster in a conversation. Hopefully it wasn't Deetster telling Cam I'm potentially really close to Kenya and Cam suddenly realizing his shots of winning in the final four were really low and telling Deetster about my idol. If so, they can blindside me here. They probably will. I mean, Cam could even give his idol to Cory to play. If they fear I'll keep winning immunity challenges, now is the time to do it and now is when I would probably do it in their position. This is why I need to think really hard about my idol.

Kenya's come back to me and bonded a lot last night, talking about plans for this round and the future. This is really good; I feel like she's truly back as a partner and I said before, I could never betray or vote for her. I wanted to see Cam go far, but if my game is on the line, then I'm lowering priority with him. We'll have to see, but I now want to go to the end with Kenya. I just have to make sure I'm not idoled this round or voted out 4-3 by Cam, Cory, Deetster, and Sadie.

I just need to talk as much as possible to everyone and hopefully someone will slip something to the wrong person that will alert me if that is the case. I really do feel like something's wrong and that the vote shouldn't have switched from Bryan to Cory so fast just because of a Cam-Deetster conversation.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 am

So just WHAT would happen if I did use my idol here and it got me, Bryan, and Kenya into the Final 6? Then since Cory and Deet have past-votes, we could theoretically send one of them home in a 3-3 tie. But again, I need to talk to more people about this. Sadie is maybe the one who will slip and let me know something's going on or maybe Cory if it is.

I may just be really paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Chat with Kenya
Kenya (2:07:38 PM): hey
Brant (2:07:43 PM): Hi!
Kenya (2:08:12 PM): hows it going
Brant (2:08:49 PM): It's good. I was out earlier, came back, and now I'm not sure if I'm going anywhere later or not.
Brant (2:08:59 PM): I am tired, though, lol.
Brant (2:09:01 PM): How are you?
Kenya (2:09:20 PM): i'm good lol
Kenya (2:09:22 PM): you?
Brant (2:09:58 PM): It's good. I was out earlier, came back, and now I'm not sure if I'm going anywhere later or not.
Brant (2:10:01 PM): I am tired, though, lol.
Kenya (2:10:32 PM): hahaha
Kenya (2:10:37 PM): wonder why you are tired
Brant (2:11:04 PM): lol, it's all good. I'm just not used to 5:00am conversations
Kenya (2:12:02 PM): :-P
Brant (2:12:21 PM): But I'm glad we had a chat to talk non-game a lot plus we went over a lot relating to the game and strategy.
Kenya (2:12:38 PM): yeppers
Brant (2:12:50 PM): Even though now I'm more paranoid with Cam than ever, I'm glad I know
Kenya (2:13:03 PM): don't be paranoid LOL
Brant (2:13:35 PM): I mean, we talk a lot. I just don't know what he completely thinks since you said it wasn't in his plans for me to go to the end of the game
Brant (2:13:36 PM): lol
Brant (2:15:24 PM): I just hope that he doesn't go all flaky and do something to get rid of me because he fears I'm too big of a challenge threat (his biggest competition) and too connected to you and others.
Kenya (2:15:52 PM): well what can he do
Brant (2:16:10 PM): Basically just what you said last night
Brant (2:16:20 PM): Give the idol to Cory
Kenya (2:16:35 PM): he won't lol
Kenya (2:16:39 PM): i don't think
Brant (2:16:39 PM): or somehow get Cory, Deet, and Sadie to vote with him
Brant (2:17:08 PM): But that's something that would be really hard to do without us getting an idea about it, unless he warned them that I could play the idol and they need to blindside me
Kenya (2:18:13 PM): lol
Brant (2:18:28 PM): But since you talked to Deetster and trust him plus I talk to them, I think we would get a feel. You're good at feeling people out.
Kenya (2:19:00 PM): this is why i won't tell cam the plan about deet till after cory is gone lol
Brant (2:19:45 PM): Yeah, that sounds good
Brant (2:20:24 PM): Because if you say Deet and Sadie go next, he'll realize I probably make final 4 and could stand in his way with the challenges maybe.
Brant (2:20:43 PM): Or maybe lack of sleep has turned my brain completely crazy, idk.
Brant (2:22:21 PM): I could possibly get a call and have to leave any minute (or maybe not at all) which is why I jumped right into the conversation.
Brant (2:22:22 PM): lol

Chat with Kenya
Maybe Bryan and I or Kenya and I or the three of us could vote Sadie or something and I could play the idol and then I'd be guaranteed final 6 and Cory, Deetster, and Sadie would have multiple past-votes. Again that is something really aggressive and crazy and will hurt my position if nothing is actually going wrong so I need to think this through before making any major decision.

Cam has an idol that could harm us at F6 and F5 if he doesn't use it here, and if he doesn't use it here, it means I screwed up and made an enemy of him for no reason. I just need to talk to Sadie actually. I think Sadie is key.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 pm

I can't vote if I use my prize. That's really important to remember. I keep running scenarios through my head here about how to make this work best this round and next round, and it's difficult. We can't afford a 3-2-1 vote with someone unexpectedly going home if I play the idol this round with Bryan or Kenya going home. At the same time, I need to look out for myself.

Tonight I'm just going to wait to see if anyone approaches me, and the only people I'll approach are Bryan and Kenya plus Sadie because Sadie's the person who might slip and tell me if there's a plan against me. I don't want to talk to Cam, Cory, and Deetster and alert them that I'm suspicious. Yet. Just waiting to see if they approach me can provide useful information.

This would hilarious if no one's planning on doing anything suspiciously and I'm thinking about turning the game upside down when everyone else genuinely wants Cory gone. We shall see!
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 pm

I can't really read Cam, but I'm feeling a little more safe now. A little. I still need to weigh the pros and cons of this here to figure out if there is even a way that using immunity next round could help my game. I will literally go through the scenarios and so forth with ties and past-votes to figure out what can work best for me.

I wish that Cam DID NOT have his immunity idol. I'm putting my faith in Bryan and Kenya here to stick with me completely, which I hope is true, but Cam's the giant question mark.

Fears if I do use my prize
1) If Cam's going to vote me out here, he could just side with Cory, Deetster, and Sadie and vote Bryan out instead. Then I'd be down 4-2 at final 6 and fairly screwed without immunity.
2) Even if Cory goes home, Cam could give his idol to Deetster or Sadie at final 6 (if one of them was a target) and screw everything up anyway.

HOWEVER, if I do not use it and Cam's disloyal to me, then I'm going home anyway. So what would it really hurt at all if I do use it? Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

I think this round is killing my game, ugh. I'm doing things that don't make anyone like me more all because I'm having to look out for myself. Yes, I trust Kenya's judgment. But for her to tell me she trusts someone and they won't turn (like Deetster this round) on her or her allies isn't enough for me to just say, "Oh, I'm safe, I won't use the idol." Blah.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:46 pm

PM from Kenya
Thanks for the updates, you know I love you so much!

So I told Cam the deet plan, which I think totally changed his attitude towards me.. I think he feels better about me again.. and is happy that I"m playing and that I want to get rid of deet now and that I came up with such a brilliant plan that will be funny to see happen. I also updated Bryan on the plan too, so you all seem to love it. Now it's just a matter of keeping immunity from deet next round. Obviously cory is still the target for this round.

I am determined to make sure our final 4 that we originally made.. happens! Smile

Too bad we all settled on cory, we should have just taken out sadie this round haha for all her crap with trying to throw shit around like that.. I can't believe all she tried to pull.. heck even deet told me what was going on too. <3 Too bad I'm planning his demise.. LOL! Oh well he'll totally be impressed with me.. that I was able to play him like that.. it's dirty but not in a complete dirty way right? lol

Chat with Kenya
Kenya (1:19:16 PM): hi
Brant (1:19:25 PM): Hey, how's it going?
Kenya (1:19:30 PM): good, you?
Kenya (1:19:35 PM): you read my message?
Brant (1:19:53 PM): I'm doing pretty good, just waiting on a call (which could be here anytime) and then I'll head out.
Brant (1:19:56 PM): And yep, read your message!
Kenya (1:20:02 PM): :-)
Brant (1:20:18 PM): So you talked to Bryan and Cam both last night about it or just Cam?
Brant (1:20:52 PM): I couldn't tell from the message, but I'm really happy that Cam loves it, lol.
Brant (1:21:54 PM): I sent Bryan a PM saying Cory (just to make sure the two of us still communicate) and he read it but didn't respond.
Kenya (1:21:56 PM): both
Kenya (1:22:08 PM): and I talked to bryan last night
Kenya (1:22:10 PM): and made him go vote
Kenya (1:22:13 PM): before he logged off
Kenya (1:22:14 PM): lol
Brant (1:22:18 PM): rofl, nice
Brant (1:22:39 PM): You said Deet told you that Sadie was trying to get Bryan or you out?
Kenya (1:23:08 PM): yeah
Kenya (1:23:13 PM): and he was all paranoid
Kenya (1:23:18 PM): and I told him that you were only humoring her
Kenya (1:23:19 PM): lol
Brant (1:23:28 PM): Well I refused her offer, lol.
Kenya (1:23:40 PM): well he didn't know what you said
Kenya (1:23:52 PM): so I said theres no way
Kenya (1:24:09 PM): that if you said ANYTHING that would make her think otherwise that you were just humoring her because youw ere voting cory for sure
Kenya (1:24:12 PM): and he's like oh okay good lol
Brant (1:24:24 PM): Yeah, he did sign off before we were done talking
Brant (1:24:41 PM): And Sadie said she was gone all day and all weekend, so she probably didn't tell him how it ended.
Brant (1:25:00 PM): But I love how she said that no one else knew we were talking, rofl, and she was telling Deetster.
Brant (1:25:18 PM): And Cam knows she was scrambling, too.
Kenya (1:25:50 PM): yep
Brant (1:26:13 PM): So I feel good about this vote. I guess that Cory's just really confident Bryan's gone because he hasn't even talked to me since before the challenge ended.
Kenya (1:26:26 PM): cory hasnt' talked to me either
Kenya (1:26:26 PM): lol
Kenya (1:26:33 PM): mind you he really trusts me and cam
Kenya (1:26:37 PM): for whatever reason
Kenya (1:26:38 PM): LMAO
Brant (1:26:52 PM): Yeah, lol, he just gave Cam the win in the challenge thinking he was safe
Kenya (1:27:17 PM): deet still thinks I hate cory
Kenya (1:27:22 PM): but that isn't even why I'm voting him out lol
Kenya (1:27:29 PM): he's just the easy vote for this round
Kenya (1:27:38 PM): to make sure me you and bryan have the control after this LOL
Brant (1:27:48 PM): Yep
Brant (1:27:56 PM): It makes complete sense.
Brant (1:28:05 PM): I wish Cam wouldn't have an idol
Brant (1:28:28 PM): Even though he's probably trustworthy, he could win immunity and give it someone at F6 or F5 to surprise us if he wants one of us out.
Brant (1:29:19 PM): And I almost definitely won't use mine next round.
Brant (1:30:06 PM): This round, I don't really think I need to do, even if I get past-votes it shouldn't matter.
Brant (1:30:13 PM): *need to use it
Brant (1:30:46 PM): Well maybe it will, but whatever
Brant (1:30:46 PM): lol
Kenya (1:31:56 PM): cam isn't gonna keep sadie
Kenya (1:31:58 PM): over you guys
Kenya (1:32:06 PM): he wishes we could vote her out this round instead of cory
Kenya (1:32:09 PM): this is why cory has to go
Kenya (1:32:12 PM): because he's close to cam too lol
Kenya (1:32:27 PM): yeah he's got deet's trust BUT he wants deet out cuz he's a huge threat to win.
Kenya (1:32:34 PM): so he HAS to stick with us lol
Brant (3:18:45 PM): Hey, I have to go now.
Brant (3:21:47 PM): I should be back before the deadline. I just voted for Cory, and I don't think I'll use my idol unless I talk to people before the deadline and I hear I might get votes from Cory or Sadie.
Brant (3:21:48 PM): Ttyl
Brant (3:21:55 PM): PM me if anything comes up, and have a good day :-)
Brant (3:22:01 PM): (or mobile IM)

Chat with Deetster
Brant (7:52:18 PM): Hey, how's it going?
Deetster (7:52:25 PM): Hey, pretty good, you?
Brant (7:52:58 PM): Pretty good here as well.
Brant (7:53:17 PM): Anything new concerning this round or the vote?
Deetster (7:54:03 PM): Not that I know of
Deetster (7:54:17 PM): I'd like to think this will be another unanimous round
Deetster (7:54:23 PM): but zee world is not a perfect place
Brant (7:54:31 PM): lol
Brant (7:54:43 PM): Yeah, I haven't heard anything besides Cory going.
Deetster (7:54:52 PM): same
Brant (7:54:58 PM): I'm not sure what Cory is doing or who he thinks is the target.
Brant (7:55:06 PM): He hasn't IMed me at all this round, oddly.
Brant (7:55:18 PM): Er, since challenge results were over
Brant (7:55:18 PM): lol
Deetster (7:55:27 PM): yeah, same pretty much
Brant (7:55:58 PM): I don't really get why he thinks his chances of survival are a 5 or if he thinks Bryan's going home or what
Brant (7:56:33 PM): But I think my last conversation with everyone else suggested Cory as the target, so that's good.
Deetster (7:58:50 PM): Yeah, I wonder why too
Deetster (7:59:08 PM): The only assumption I have is that someone told Cory something
Deetster (7:59:15 PM): to try not to get past votes of him
Deetster (7:59:23 PM): or maybe they assume more past votes on top of just him
Deetster (7:59:32 PM): but I'm thinking it'll be 5-2 at most
Brant (7:59:48 PM): Yeah, 2 past votes could still be really significant.
Brant (8:00:14 PM): Which concerns me some, with what could be an interesting final 6 coming up
Brant (8:00:25 PM): I have no idea really how that's going to work.
Deetster (8:00:29 PM): yeah
Deetster (8:01:13 PM): its funny how huge past votes have been
Deetster (8:01:30 PM): because in the earlier seasons of survivor, where there was less strong strategy to how it's gotten
Deetster (8:01:41 PM): I never would have imagined how important those past votes are
Brant (8:02:21 PM): Yeah, same. In any game that involves past-votes to break ties, you always have to be conscious of them.
Deetster (8:02:37 PM): yeah
Deetster (8:02:50 PM): ive actually never played a game that did this, or never had it matter how it feels it does here lol
Brant (8:03:42 PM): Yep, same here. It just complicates strategy a little...
Brant (8:04:02 PM): having to make moves and play tribal councils in a way that won't make you get any of them.
Brant (8:04:17 PM): Or as few as possible. I'd rather have them not involved at all, lol.
Brant (8:05:01 PM): Just because you have to potentially lie more to targets and make other potentially jeopardizing moves for later in the game because of them.
Deetster (8:08:06 PM): yeah
Deetster (8:08:39 PM): It sucks that there was no talking to Pete lol
Deetster (8:09:01 PM): Maybe he assumed I'd just be the next easiest target that people would jump on
Deetster (8:09:09 PM): and didn't think about my relation to him or anything
Brant (8:09:40 PM): Yeah, and then he ended up telling you he had a boot list
Brant (8:09:41 PM): rofl
Deetster (8:09:46 PM): yeah i know lmfao
Brant (8:09:51 PM): I think I even talked to him the day before he went away.
Brant (8:09:54 PM): And got nothing
Deetster (8:10:00 PM): that's why im thinking he thought less who he shares info with, and who might help him
Deetster (8:10:07 PM): and more who people would target lol
Brant (8:10:38 PM): Yeah, lol, it's really weird.
Brant (8:10:48 PM): This is a strange game.
Brant (8:11:27 PM): Which we say all the time.
Deetster (8:12:31 PM): i know it is
Deetster (8:12:55 PM): i can't even review in my own memory or feelings of what ive done lol
Deetster (8:12:57 PM): if its like
Deetster (8:13:02 PM): been difficult or really easy
Deetster (8:13:03 PM): lmfao
Brant (8:13:13 PM): Final TC should be super-fascinating
Deetster (8:13:25 PM): yeah lol
Brant (8:13:40 PM): At least people won't have to give large, detailed summaries of their games because everyone did the same thing
Brant (8:13:53 PM): Just a few unique things maybe for different people.
Brant (8:14:45 PM): I know I used to go round-by-round in final TC's, but honestly, I can't think of anything that even stands out about early in the game to say/
Deetster (8:14:52 PM): yeah
Brant (8:15:28 PM): "Round 1, I was the key 6th vote to send Sarah home, who was a huge threat in control of the game at the end."
Brant (8:15:48 PM): ...and in my joke, I messed up words. Blaahhh.
Deetster (8:16:35 PM): hahaha
Deetster (8:16:41 PM): It'd be hilarious
Deetster (8:16:46 PM): if someone truly used that in a final TC
Deetster (8:16:54 PM): call back to the first premerge TC
Deetster (8:17:18 PM): claiming to have knocked out the biggest competitor in what was actually a simple and straightforward vote lmfao
Brant (8:18:07 PM): lol
Brant (8:18:16 PM): Someone should do that
Brant (8:18:25 PM): intentionally
Brant (8:18:28 PM): with every round
Brant (8:18:44 PM): Making up interesting events and strategies that never actually happened
Brant (8:19:13 PM): If this is unanimous and nothing else really happens
Deetster (8:20:13 PM): hahaha yeah i know
Deetster (8:21:38 PM): and continually refer themselves despite logical issues as the "key swing vote" the way you did
Brant (8:23:04 PM): Yeah, lol
Brant (8:23:15 PM): Well let me to go the final TC and I'll do that :-)
Brant (8:23:37 PM): Btw voting deadline in 37 minutes :-P
Deetster (8:29:09 PM): Ok, I'll vote in 45
Deetster (8:29:10 PM): ty
Brant (8:29:42 PM): lol
Brant (8:29:52 PM): I wonder if Bryan will vote this TC. I am assuming that he will.
Deetster (8:30:12 PM): Yeah, I assume, but I don't know
Brant (8:30:19 PM): I'm also not really sure what Sadie's doing.
Brant (8:32:43 PM): I just really wish that I could be able to know what everyone was doing so I'd know whether or not to fear past-votes here, lol.
Brant (8:33:15 PM): And not having talked to a fair amount of the cast this vote scares me.
Deetster (8:34:32 PM): haha
Deetster (8:34:41 PM): I don't expect you to be getting votes this round
Deetster (8:34:53 PM): I have to get going though
Deetster (8:35:03 PM): I just was sending in a list of things for Doug's Apples to Apples game
Brant (8:35:14 PM): Oh, I didn't know you were in it. Nice.
Deetster (8:35:14 PM): which I'll be participating in this time around to see what the hype is lol
Brant (8:35:30 PM): Alright, see ya though. Good luck at TC, I don't think you'll need it.
Brant (8:35:39 PM): I didn't vote for you and don't know anyone who is, lol.
Deetster (8:36:00 PM): Haha
Deetster (8:36:02 PM): same for you again
Deetster (8:36:09 PM): I'll talk to you later!
Brant (8:36:12 PM): ttyl

Thoughts
I think I'm safe, but because Kenya completely ignored 3 of my messages about the Panic Pop and continued talking about other things and I don't know what Cory or Sadie are going to do, I'll choose to use it. Next round it is key for my alliance that I'm still in the game and I need to be able to vote and would prefer not having any past-votes leading up to it so that even if I'm a target and its 3-3, I'll be safe.

I'll possibly now get more past-votes even next TC that are a result of using it this round because I didn't discuss it with everyone, but I should still survive next round unless Cam idols me out. The only thing I have to fear now is the final four TC assuming that Bryan and Kenya are still with me and Cam wins the challenge. I think Kenya wants to bring Bryan to the final TC so maybe Cory's voting for me now and everyone knows it except me. Who knows.

I think I'll get 0 votes but even on the condition I get 1 or 2 votes, this decision will help me significantly. There's something just a little funny, and I think that any logical, non-overconfident strategist would do the same as me in this position.

Last edited by Brant on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:15 pm

PM to Bryan
Just to let you know, I chose to use my Panic Pop this past vote because next round is the final round that I can use it and I want to be able to vote and can't vote if use the Panic Pop. I've heard that you, Cam, and Kenya all voted Cory already so the worst case scenario is a 3-3 tie this vote and Cory will go in a tie since he has past-votes. I didn't see the harm in using it.

If anything, it might save me from getting Cory's past-vote here. I haven't talked to him and don't know 100% which way Sadie's voting. I'm probably just throwing it away for no reason, but I think it's really important moving forward that everyone on our alliance can vote at tribal council.

See ya and enjoy your weekend,
Brant

PM to Deetser
When you signed off, I was going to tell you something that I hadn't mentioned when I started bringing up past-votes and their importance. I didn't tell the whole truth to people about the glass elevator, as I do think Ben found something and was voted out with it, but it was back and I got it. I tried to phrase my explanation about the GE in a way that I was not necessarily lying but just holding back information. Anyway, I chose to skip this tribal council since my Panic Pop was about to expire, my vote shouldn't matter, and I'd rather not get any past-votes.

I'm probably throwing it away, but oh well. I haven't talked to enough people to have a full understanding of what might go down here, so I might as well use it for the extra safety cushion going into final 6 since it's expiring anyway.

Brant

PM to Sadie
Just so you this doesn't come as a big surprise to you, I DID find something in the glass elevator --- the Panic Pop that I believe Ben had before me, which is essentially an immunity idol that doesn't allow the holder to vote when they use it. When talking to people about my trip, I tried to express the fact that I thought Ben already got it and was voted out with it (which is true, I'm about 99% sure) without explicitly saying that I didn't get anything or didn't get his prize.

It's about to expire, so I figured that I should use it this tribal council. I don't think I'll be blindsided, but I'm scared of possibly getting past-votes from Cory or someone else (since I haven't talked to Cory and some other people at all since the challenge but he's voted and acts semi-confident that he's staying) and I'd like to enter final 6 past-vote free in case there ends up being a 3-3 tie there. I think this is the time I should use it, just for safety, even if I end up being vote free.

I was debating about telling you about it and using it yesterday when I was talking to you and wanted to make sure I wasn't being set up for a blindside, but I really don't think I was.

Anyway, enjoy your weekend,
Brant

Thoughts
People are not really going to get why I chose to use my prize and will think it's foolish and a poor move. I thought about that. If anything, it should make them want to be up against me in the finals here and be more likely to beat me so that is another plus for using it. Plus maybe people will think I was a little nervous and not comfortable with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm

PM to Cam
I used the Panic Pop here. No real reason, just because I know I won't want to use it next round. Now I'll enter the F6 without any past-votes plus Cory's definitely going home this vote even if it's after a 3-3 tie if Deet, Cory, and Sadie voted Bryan together.

Later,
Brant

PM to Kenya

Thoughts
I used the Panic Pop here. No real reason, just because I know I won't want to use it next round. I wasn't able to talk to Cory and have no idea how Sadie ultimately voted, so who knows if they voted for me although I doubt it. But now I'll definitely enter the F6 without any past-votes plus Cory's going home this vote even if it's after a 3-3 tie if Cory, Deet, and Sadie voted Bryan together. Which we both know they didn't, lol. I just justified using this to everyone.

Yay for final 6. Talk to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10   Round 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 10
Page 1 of 1