ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 04

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 04 Empty
PostSubject: Round 04   Round 04 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 am

Well, I am final 14 but have no idea what happened at Hornswoggler Tribal Council. I'll try to chat a little with the rest of the tribe, but I'm glad we have this weekend off, so I doubt I'll be doing much. Smile

I predict I'll end up like 12th or 13th in this game; I just have a really bad feeling about that first tribe swap or early merge. It's going to be really exciting because this cast is incredibly active, experienced, and intelligent. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 04   Round 04 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 pm

It would be blasphemy for me to skip a day of posting in here, so I'll simply post to avoid that.

I am enjoying my weekend (as instructed Smile) but will be ready to jump back into the game tomorrow. Hopefully there isn't a lot of strategy talk without me! I think everything is strategically under control on the tribe with 4/7 numbers, but I still need to make sure people don't get bothered if I don't talk to them for a few days. I really think it's fine, though. It's early in the game, and I'm taking advantage of the chill time.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 04   Round 04 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I love this challenge and the originality involved in it. So much fun, so much drama! I don't know if we'll win or not, but I think that I've already set it up so that Jonathan is voted out if we lose. So no worries. Maybe. I want to go to the Glass Elevator really bad and am working on figuring out a way to go to it if we win, but I don't think I'll manage it.

If I can't go, I'd like Kenya to. But Bryan or Cam going would be okay. I just don't want Jonathan, Pete, Travis, or anyone on the other tribe going.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 04   Round 04 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 pm

I feel like in different parts of this game, I have reached levels of insanity that I did not even realize were possible. This past challenge was an example because we were all confused what was going on, found multiple mistakes, tried to correct them but not in a well-organized fashion, and it was just very confusing. We had the 25 posts in the right order, so we won and that's good. Bryan gets to go to the Glass Elevator, and I'm fine with that. We haven't talked much recently, but we're still aligned. We finally have a chance at collecting information about the Glass Elevator. Hopefully the other tribe self-destructs even more with this vote.

Last edited by Brant on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 04   Round 04 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Chat with Pete

Brant (8:53:18 PM): Hey Pete
Pete (8:53:29 PM): hey Brant, hows it going?
Brant (8:54:08 PM): Pretty good. I'm cooling down (literally) and getting ready for the challenge. Looks like it'll be me, you, and Cam online for it.
Brant (8:54:19 PM): You?
Pete (8:54:45 PM): well at least there are more than one of us online for it, hopefully that'll be enough
Brant (8:55:28 PM): Yeah, hopefully. I really hope we don't have to stay up posting all night or anything
Pete (8:55:30 PM): I'm just watching True Blood, and planning ORGP's first BB game
Pete (8:55:38 PM): yeah me too cause I can't stay up
Brant (8:55:54 PM): Oh awesome about the BB game for ORG Planet
Pete (8:56:08 PM): yeah Doug and I are hosting it together
Brant (8:56:10 PM): I'd be super interested in playing if my schedule permits
Brant (8:56:16 PM): Do you know when yet?
Pete (8:56:26 PM): no not yet
Brant (8:57:54 PM): It's great to see more ORG Planet games. OPS4 is my first since I've been really busy, but I'm hoping to get a chance to do more.
Brant (8:59:14 PM): And challenge in one minute, yay. :-)
Pete (8:59:25 PM): that is cool, I hope you are able to play in more games after this one
Pete (8:59:28 PM): yup :-)
Brant (9:07:52 PM): I'm confused but thankful for Alex helping our tribe, lol
Pete (9:11:09 PM): this is an interesting challenge
Brant (9:13:11 PM): Yeah it looks kind of fun, not sure how it's going to go with different schedules
Brant (9:28:49 PM): Well all we need is another person, and we can end this in minutes..
Pete (9:29:04 PM): yeah I know, hopefully someone shows up quickly
Brant (9:30:04 PM): I think if we lose, we definitely need to vote out Jonathan. Since he can't show up until the next morning most challenges, it just doesn't help us.
Pete (9:30:29 PM): I completely agree
Brant (9:32:54 PM): He also IMed me the other day and mentioned that he thought it was you who voted for him and wanted to work with me. I don't trust him based on the way he keeps talking about BIG MOVES and AGGRESSIVE STRATEGY in all caps. He sounds too unpredictable.
Pete (9:33:42 PM): yeah I completely agree, and not surprised he would bring me up after OPS2
Brant (9:35:43 PM): I think the majority would agree as well. At least I haven't talked to anyone who had anything positive to say about him and helping our tribe yet... Was he a player in OPS2?
Brant (9:36:24 PM): I guess you can't technically tell me because of the episodes and everything. That's fine.
Pete (9:37:20 PM): you'll know soon enough but yeah, wasn't even thinking about that fact lol
Brant (9:39:56 PM): lol, I'm interested in seeing. I'd still rather win this and not have to worry about TC. Hope we can.

Chat with Cam

Brant (8:31:21 PM): Hey Cam!
Cam (8:42:14 PM): hey :-)
Brant (8:42:41 PM): How's it going? Sorry I've been busy this weekend and not online a whole lot.
Cam (8:42:54 PM): no worries, i was gone all yesterday haha
Brant (8:43:56 PM): Oh, lol, nice. It was nice to be able to have a Father's Day weekend mini-break. I had fun, but I'm ready to get back into the game now.
Cam (8:44:16 PM): yah for sure
Brant (8:46:15 PM): It might just be me, you, and Pete but I doubt the other tribe has everyone
Brant (8:46:24 PM): I really want to find out who was ousted there last TC, lol
Cam (8:46:41 PM): yah me too, it should be interesting
Brant (8:48:28 PM): I kinda hope Kyle went home, just because he seemed one of the less active players over there plus he went to the glass elevator and may have found an idol.
Cam (8:48:46 PM): if he found an idol he might have played it :-P
Brant (8:48:51 PM): So if he did go home or used his idol, it would be less for our tribe to be up against
Brant (8:48:53 PM): Right right
Cam (8:48:56 PM): yah
Cam (8:58:06 PM): yay challenge in 3 mins :-D
Brant (8:58:22 PM): Yep, I was just talking to Pete about it since it looks like it'll be use 3
Brant (8:58:24 PM): Can't wait! :-)
Brant (8:58:28 PM): *us 3
Brant (8:58:49 PM): Oh cool, I see Travis on the list too
Cam (8:59:05 PM): noice
Cam (9:01:11 PM): OMG
Brant (9:01:19 PM): *reading*
Brant (9:02:04 PM): Oh wow
Cam (9:02:09 PM): bill's gone, shocker
Brant (9:02:29 PM): Yeah, I'm sad because he saved me in the opening. Although I didn't actually know him. :-\
Brant (9:02:41 PM): But his name sounds familiar from the old ORG days
Brant (9:04:41 PM): This challenge looks fun initially thinking about it, but it doesn't seem quite as fun thinking about how we can make this work with conflicting schedules.
Cam (9:04:53 PM): yeah
Brant (9:04:58 PM): Ideally, we need to get more people on at the same time
Cam (9:05:21 PM): alex messed up lol
Cam (9:05:22 PM): go post :-D
Brant (9:05:38 PM): I think it's the firefox browser. Almost all my posts look like that before I edit
Cam (9:05:51 PM): no i mean he gave us a "pull"
Brant (9:05:57 PM): Oh
Cam (9:05:59 PM): the equal is on our side rofl
Brant (9:06:50 PM): Does my formatting look okay?
Cam (9:06:52 PM): we need pete to post
Cam (9:06:54 PM): yeah
Cam (9:08:22 PM): ugh where's pete? lol
Brant (9:08:35 PM): Idk, I just IMed him. I was talking to him right before it and he was around
Cam (9:08:41 PM): yah
Cam (9:08:41 PM): hmm
Cam (9:12:01 PM): now travis's turn
Brant (9:12:10 PM): Uh
Brant (9:12:13 PM): Do we have 5?
Brant (9:12:33 PM): Maybe I misinterpreted the instructions, but I thought we needed another post.
Cam (9:12:44 PM): shizzle
Cam (9:12:46 PM): yeah we need 5
Cam (9:13:34 PM): dang, we coulda finished this so fast
Brant (9:13:44 PM): Yeah :-(
Brant (9:13:53 PM): Well at least the other tribe is all scrambled right now
Cam (9:14:01 PM): yah
Brant (9:14:33 PM): All we need is 1 more, and we can fly through this
Cam (9:14:37 PM): yep[
Cam (9:16:04 PM): dang they have 4 on
Cam (9:16:07 PM): this might get ugly
Brant (9:16:22 PM): Yeah :-\ Just hoping they don't get a 5th
Cam (9:20:06 PM): who we missing?
Cam (9:20:09 PM): kenya, jonathan
Brant (9:20:13 PM): Bryan
Cam (9:20:15 PM): ah
Brant (9:20:21 PM): All 3 said they'd be late
Brant (9:20:34 PM): Jonathan said he would be on in the morning I think, making him probably useless
Cam (9:20:42 PM): yah
Cam (9:23:12 PM): brb putting out garbage
Brant (9:23:15 PM): k
Brant (9:37:36 PM): If we had everyone online, we could figure out an order, pre-type posts, and do other ridiculous things to speed us up a little.
Cam (9:37:51 PM): yah
Brant (9:37:59 PM): I guess we can kind of do that now, just not with knowing who the 5th person is.
Cam (9:38:21 PM): well i mean once we get a 5th, it wouldn't matter if we had pretyped posts
Cam (9:38:26 PM): unless the other tribe also had their 5th
Brant (9:38:34 PM): Right
Brant (9:38:50 PM): Based on Alex's speed and accuracy in theory, we should have a good shot at outracing them
Cam (9:38:59 PM): yeah lmao
Brant (9:38:59 PM): But who knows...anyone could go away for a minute and slow us down :-\
Brant (9:50:55 PM): If we stay in order, that 5th person's gonna get a real nice reward.

Thoughts

We had a chatroom with the 5 people who did the challenge, but nothing interesting was said. I guess I'll just re-express that I have an alliance with Bryan, Cam, and Kenya plus a mini-bond with Pete and Jonathan and something close to a relationship with Travis although we haven't talked a whole lot. If we lose, I want to vote out Jonathan because I trust him the least and everyone else will understand since it makes the most sense since he's basically our weak link plus I'm trying to get him portrayed as an irrational, unpredictable player which seems about right. I never made any concrete deals with him anyway, just a desire to talk about working together.

All seems well and smooth, so something major and significant should happen next round.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 04   Round 04 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm

PM to Kenya
Well, Bill was voted out so now we don't have to deal with him. Smile I didn't know anything about him anyway, but I still fear that Travis will jump with Cory the first merge or tribe swap if he isn't comfortable enough with the rest of us. I also talked to Cam a little, and we both were leaning towards Jonathan going before Pete if we lost a challenge since Jonathan always shows up for a minute the night challenges are posted but can't do anything until the next morning. That's just not helpful plus I fear his unpredictability a lot...he keeps mentioning BIG MOVES and AGGRESSIVE STRATEGY in all caps to me.

We had 5 people on (Cam, Travis, me, Pete, and Bryan eventually) so we won the challenge. Just by being the last of the 5 people in the cycle, Bryan ended up winning a trip to the glass elevator which is awesome and will hopefully help us learn more about what it is and what we might be up against with Ben and Kyle. He was only online a few minutes so I didn't get a chance to talk to him privately. Hopefully he lets us know what's in there and if anyone else on the other tribe found something or not.

Hope all is well and you enjoyed the weekend,
Brant

Thoughts on PM
I think that says it all. Goodnight, confessional.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 04   Round 04 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 pm

PM from Kenya
OMG Yay Bill was voted out, I'm so excited about that!! I also love your updates, they are so awesome! Smile THANK YOU! I'm fine with taking out Jonathan first if need be. No problems with that what so ever.

I can probably get Bryan to tell me what is up with that elevator thing, there is no problem there, it's just a matter of catching him when he's on.. hoping I'm on at the same time as him. Also I agree that Travis will probably be a problem soon.. I don't trust him at all.. he's just so weird.. and I feel like he just acts the same way towards everyone.

I have totally been enjoying the weekend. Tis been fun, just got back from a family dinner, it was so yummy! Smile

Anyway hope to catch you sometime soon.. since we always miss each other lol! See ya later Smile

Thoughts
I'm glad Kenya and I agree about the vote, Travis, and Jonathan. It's rare that you have an alliance with 4 people who all seem on the same page about everything --- at least that's how it appears. I feel better with Pete after I last talked to him. Travis is a wild card. I should talk more to Jonathan today, but I hate talking to someone and doing nothing but lie to them to help secure them from flipping. It needs done, though, or he'll not feel comfortable with his position on the tribe and flip at the first opportunity. That's the last thing we want happening. Clearly the Hornswoggler Tribe is going to be strong and pose a threat to us, and we need unity to stand against that threat. Any round now, something WILL happen, and everyone will become a target. Huge, potentially winning players will be eliminated and not even make jury. It could happen to me, and that needs avoided.

And slightly off-topic, but I still haven't gotten my computer fixed. I can't fix it myself because I void the warranty if I open it up and do anything to it. I'm concerned that one of these key challenge nights, I'm just going to not be around because it's not working. Right now, it's too hot to use after being on for just 10 minutes. I have some backup resources, but some challenges just aren't meant to be completed on phones. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 04   Round 04 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 04
Page 1 of 1