ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 12 - Boring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 12 - Boring Empty
PostSubject: Episode 12 - Boring   Episode 12 - Boring EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Alright so this round is pretty simple.. just take out Sadie and then we have our original alliance that we made at the start of the game. WHICH IS FRICKEN AWESOME! Smile

We were only concerned about Sadie winning this last immunity but Brant had some extra time so he pulled out the victory, I think he went a little over board on it and what not.

I figure if I do get to final 2.. which is very likely at this point.. that I can say.. well I didn't need immunity to stay safe Razz which is true.. unless they pull something this round, I don't think they will though. We all know what the plan is!

It just better work out.. or I will be really annoyed.
Back to top Go down

Episode 12 - Boring
Page 1 of 1