ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...My apparent dream?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

...My apparent dream? Empty
PostSubject: ...My apparent dream?   ...My apparent dream? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:56 pm

So, I always remember my dreams. Well, at least one a night. I typically wake up at least once during the night, remember the dream, then fall asleep, have another dream, then wake up, only remembering the second one. So I've started writing them down in the middle of the night. I just remembered I typed it on my iPod touch (I downloaded a dream diary app, lol) at like, 4am, so I just read it back a minute ago. And I'm rather amused. Listen to it:

"There were a series of movies called Saw, but they weren't Saw. You got to live it, rather than watch it, and there was no Jigsaw or puppet. I had only done 1, 2, and 3, but was too scared to do the others. I was in the Hufflepuff common room, with Andrew, Jenn, and Nicole ((PS, I barely know Jenn and Nicole, so no idea why they were in my dream, lmao)). We had to go through the computer to live it, and I forgot my password. Andrew reminded me it was "Safety88". We went in, and two zombies were watching us from behind a tree. They started crawling towards us, and it was up to Spot, the youngest, often ignored puppy, to save the 101 dalmatians. Once we got away, we went to a restaurant inside a dorm room, where Mark ((again, someone I barely know)) borrowed my laptop."

I wish I remembered this dream Laughing
Back to top Go down

...My apparent dream?
Page 1 of 1