ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jordan's Diary - Final Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Jordan's Diary - Final Words Empty
PostSubject: Jordan's Diary - Final Words   Jordan's Diary - Final Words EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 am

You know I had the feeling I was being lied to, but I put my trust in some people I've never met before. I am not sure why they disrespected me by blindsiding me, perhaps to boost their ego. I really am a man of fairness, respect, and decency. It is dissapointing to me they didn't have the respect to tell me I was going. If they had to votes, it's not like I could have campaigned for myself. Either way I was nothing but truthful to my those I made promises to. It was a mistake to get rid of me this early and I am still curious as to why.

Overall, I can't say I am too surpised. I had that hunch, and I know to always trust my gut. My only regret is wasting my vote on Joe this tribal council. It would have been nice to send it Rebecca's way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks

Jordan's Diary - Final Words
Page 1 of 1