ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete's Diary - Final Words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Pete's Diary - Final Words Empty
PostSubject: Pete's Diary - Final Words   Pete's Diary - Final Words EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi Pete, thanks for playing the game! Here's where you can post your final words.

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's Diary - Final Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Final Words   Pete's Diary - Final Words EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Alright here goes. So this has been a crazy game and I absolutely loved it. The end wasn't so good for me for some personal and emotion reasons, and being betrayed the way I was only made matters worse and at first I wanted to flip out and I think I sorta did but I tried to get a grasp on myself and try to just accept it, it was better I left and I'm sorta happy to be out of the game. I haven't played an online survivor game in years and it was awesome to come back and play in this game as it did not let me down in any way. I like everyone I played this game with and seriously no hard feelings towards anyone as far as the game goes. The only person out of this game I seriously want nothing to do with is Mitch, for many reasons I'm not going to go into. I wish the final three could have been Donna, Joe and Michael L as they deserved it more than almost anyone else and were screwed because I was an idiot. Oh well, I know I'll never play another game the way I played this one again. I had originally thought I was going to never play in another game but I had fun, people like Donna and Mitch do ruin it though cause they make it way too personal and that is annoying but oh well. I like Donna, unlike Mitch, and wish I hadn't betrayed her the way that I did. Good luck to Bill, Jessica and Michael M. I keep saying that if Mitch makes the final two I won't vote for him over them but the thing is, if they bring him there I may just do it to prevent them from winning, so I hope they don't.
Back to top Go down

Pete's Diary - Final Words
Page 1 of 1