ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiffani's Diary - Final Words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Tiffani's Diary - Final Words Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani's Diary - Final Words   Tiffani's Diary - Final Words EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Tiffani/Angi/Val/Stevie,

Thanks for playing. You can leave your final words for the players here.

You rocked it! You'll be moved to the jury soon.

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Tiffani's Diary - Final Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani's Diary - Final Words   Tiffani's Diary - Final Words EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Oops sorry posted in the thread, well here's some more final words

Mitch, you really do think you're high and mighty don't you. You came to me with threats in a bullying manner making me feel guilty and expected me to bow down and kiss your ring while lying through your teeth to me. I was honest with you and asked you to give me a reason to vote with you instead of against you and now i see why you couldnt' do that since you were voting for me. How dare you be such a hypocrite, threatening me with how dangerous you would be if i voted for you while you were voting for me. I'm glad your idol is gone, now all those people that wanted you gone over Michael L and myself, can do just that
To everyone else, good luck. Take Mitch to the end and I'll vote for him to win.
Back to top Go down

Tiffani's Diary - Final Words
Page 1 of 1