ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:43 pm

*stands up from the jury bench and approaches the fire*

*sighs and studies the final 2*

Well, I suppose congratulations are in order. The two of you managed to outwit, outlast, and outplay all of us. Despite what is said by anyone, you two are sitting there, and not us. Well played.

Jessica, you played this game much like I did, which I really appreciate and respect. You lied, won challenges, made powerful alliances, and were active in always trying to figure out what was going on. We spoke a lot, always staying close and plotting and for the most part being honest with one another. I still can't wait for the reveal of who you are, when Pete posts the final vote results. I have a feeling that we are already good friends outside this game, or will be. My question for you is if I were in the finals with Jacob, who would you have voted for?

Alice, I rarely talked to you in this game. As you mentioned in your opening statement, it was part of your strategy, just "laying low". I would have liked to see a little more aggression, but I do understand your position that you explained. I've had to play that type of game before too. Using other people as shields can be quite effective. As unpopular as it is, it does quite often work. Am I bitter about you coming back into the game, especially when you made final 2? Yes, but that's just the way Survivor goes sometimes. My question for you is if I were in the finals with Jessica, who would you have voted for?

The only hint I will provide to you both is don't disappoint me with your answers.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:34 am

That's kind of a loaded question. And no, not just because it seems to beg me to say that I would vote for you. Honestly you're talking about the only 2 players in the game that up against anyone else I would have given my vote to without question. I know how both of you operated and all the moves you've made and I genuinely like you both (and agree about that reveal thing Jason!). Putting you both against each other in the finals would be a hard decision for me to make.

At the start of the game I was sort of trying to play like "Oh tee hee, look at all the fiiiiiiiiiiiine lookin' men around me...and Sookie and Lafayette are here." but I figured that wouldn't really get me anywhere when I really thought about the possibility of who was playing in this game and how they were most likely interested in the fine looking men as well. Except, oddly enough, for Lafayette. The point of this is that my next thought was to try and get myself in an alliance with you, Jason, because (next to Jessica of course) Jason's my favorite on True Blood and it was just an easy way to go. But no one really seemed all that receptive to me, including you, so I never brought it up.

Then Bella and Jacob came along and both were oh so very interested in me, so I went with them instead. Jacob and I got really close and were planning and being (mostly I would imagine) honest with each other. And around that time the same thing happened with me and you. So really I have almost the same history with both of you, and was a part of both of you making it to the final 4. Now, how did the two of you get into the final 2? I'm going to assume at that point I was voted out. That wouldn't really effect my vote because Jacob and I both knew what was going on there. No question. No hard feelings.

So the final three was You, Jacob and Alice. Either you or Jacob won and took the other one with them. This is what gives me pause. Jacob honestly believed that you would win over him, and I think vice versa. I believe that Jacob would have won over anyone except you, I think you would be holding all the cards in that or any final 2. I know this is a really round about way of answering the question but I'm just trying to show that really, you and Jacob are on equal footing in my mind and with my personal experiences in the game. My vote would really all come down to this.

Which one of you won that final immunity and decided to take the other over Alice to the final 2. That person, who won the final immunity, wouldn't get my vote. Really, just because whomever of you two (mostly) rivals convinced the other that they should take them over Alice deserved a vote for that because while the two of you going up against each other in the final 2 would be really cool to see, going up against Alice would have been an incredibly easy win for the other one. Not to say anything against Alice, I think the same would go for one of you against me. So if Jacob convinced you to vote out Alice and take him to the final 2, I would vote for Jacob. If you convinced Jacob to vote out Alice and take him to the final 2, I would vote for you.

I hope that's not too sucky of an answer, but really if I were to think about this actually happening, that is how I would make my decision.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Well, I've been thinking about this question for awhile, and even though it seems like you want me to say I'd vote for you over Jessica, I just can't. I mean, you wouldn't believe me anyway, so what's the point? Hey, maybe I misread you, and what would really disappoint you is for me to lie to your face. Hopefully that's the case, because I'm not gonna do that.

I would vote for Jessica over you, and I'll tell you why. If you both made it to the finals, the first thing I'd look at was who played the game harder. Between the two of you, I don't think I'd be able to decide. You were both pretty big power players, so I couldn't very well say "Oh, this person didn't play hard enough." So I'd have to look at other factors.

In this case, I'd look at my interactions with the both of you, and I'm sure even you can see where this is going. Jessica and I spoke a lot in this game (more than either of us led anyone to believe). She was someone I enjoyed talking to, someone I felt comfortable talking to, and someone I trusted playing the game with. You...you were part of the Bon Temps group that bashed us, ridiculed us, and called us worthless. Once we merged, that calmed down, but you didn't. I mean, even in the final three you were still going. Call it friendly banter, but you and I weren't friendly.

That's really about all I have to separate the two of you when it comes down to sheer gameplay. Jessica played the social game way better. I wouldn't have any reason to vote against her *shrug* I would have a reason to vote against you.

Sorry, this probably doesn't gain me your vote, but like I said, I'm not going to lie to your face just to get your vote.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks for the answers, guys! I look forward to your closing statements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Jason's Questions
Page 1 of 1