ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 am

Woo! This is just excellent for me. If I couldn't make the final 2, this is the final 2 that I truly wanted in this game. You both are the two people that I became the closest to in this game, and that I sincerely trusted in this game. I wanted us to be the final 3, but a certain person had to get in the middle of it! You guys both went through the same hardships I did with the horrible...horrible incidents that made our games nearly fall apart, but you bth always helped me cope, and we worked together well.

This is a really tough vote for me because frankly...I'd love it if you both won! Alice, I feel like you were someone I knew had my back, and someone that I could turn to if everything was going terribly, terribly wrong. It was like that premerge in Forks, and then once again when we merged and you were there! I would have found it the hardest to betray your trust in the game, and you are one of the few people I mentally always had a "spot" for in my future for this game.

Jessica, we took much longer to get close. At first I wasn't even thinking Bella could possibly sway you because I didn't think you would be as witty to construct a plan in your head that you would take into action in which switching to us would be a good idea. Clearly, not only was it a good idea that you visualized, but one that was put into action with great benefits for you. Once you did flip, I realized, you were a major player, and I did everything I could to make sure that Bella who had taken you under her in a way would be moved out from the role as you closest trusted ally, and that maybe I could be moved into that position. I knew you were someone I wanted to be close with, and I think we did a lot of hilarious undercover things...that even you and I probably can't recall due to their hilarious intracacies. We were...just great.

So I just have this simple task for you both to do so I can make my decision:

Tell me a question that you wish a juror would ask you to completely bury your competitor, or completely raise you above your opponent. Then, go ahead and answer it! Either of you may go first.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 pm

I think the question I'd like to have been asked is actually a question I'd like to have heard from you, Jacob. If you had asked one question to me that I feel would help me the most in my F2 fight with Jessica, it'd be this one:

What, in this game, did you do for me that should gain you my vote?

Well, I'm glad you asked Razz Jacob, I think it was clear that I wanted to go to the Final Two with you. I said it honestly, but in the game of Survivor, there is hardly ever a guarantee. After both of us talking to Jessica for awhile, the Final Four scenario came up where either you, me, or Jessica had to go. It sucked. This was my chance to prove to you that I was 100% loyal to you above anyone else in the game. Final 4 is one of the hardest places to tell exactly who to trust.

I was approached and asked to simply vote you off, which I could have done. I didn't though, because I wanted to give you the chance to fight for your position in this game. A tie was forced, and there was a revote. Again, I could have made it easy, and voted you off (since at that point, it probably would have solidified my F2 with either Jason or Jessica), but I didn't. I wanted you here with me, so I made sure you had that chance. I couldn't let you go down without a fight.

I knew it was risky, because going against you would've been the toughest F2 I could face, and who knows whether anything was happening in the background, but I wouldn't go back on my word.

This is the question I'd have loved to hear, because it allows me to show you exactly how loyal I was to you, and exactly what I would have (and did) do to try to play this entire game with you.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:19 am

I waited until everyone asked questions to answer this one so I could really see what I wished someone had asked that they didn't. But really I was happy with the questions asked and I think I got to say everything I needed to everyone else, so really, I just need to think of what I would want YOU personally to ask.

My question that I wish you would ask is “What did you do to help me in this game that should make me want to vote for you, and why shouldn’t I want to vote for you.”

So my answer to that is this. Ever since Bella inducted me into this little alliance, I was a part of planning everything with you. We would strategize every round, coming up with a few different courses of action and then putting one into motion based on what would happen with challenges and whatnot. We pulled each other up. You, more than anyone, know that I wasn’t just a disposable vote to be used. If you value what I did to help myself, and you, advance in the game then I think that is why you should vote for me. Because I did more to get you to the end of the game than anyone else. And while I’m not saying that was some altruistic activity of mine, I think that the effort I put in with you should earn me your vote.

Why you shouldn’t vote for me is because of the final 4. We both knew, when we spoke, that neither of us were going to vote for Alice, but neither of us wanted to say it…just in case ;-)

Maybe you view that as disloyalty, and yes I was out for myself, but I would hope that you understand my situation, as, obviously, you made the same decision that I did. And if I were on the other side of that vote, I know I wouldn’t have faulted you for it. It really was a pleasure playing with you, either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions   Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Jacob's Questions
Page 1 of 1