ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Sorry to both of you for being so behind on this. I am now back in Denver and really ready to play the game. Thanks for your patience.

Who is your biggest threat? Who is your best ally? Well right now I think the other team is the biggest threat. They are easily defined competition, but realistically everyone is a threat to me winning. Right now I like my tribe and would say I trust Cam the most of everyone!

Why do you think your team leader (Cam or Jordan) chose you to be on their team? Because we "click", I get along with him and him with me.

Have the first two challenges given you a better idea of who the stronger/weaker players in this game are? Yes. Gaga needs to show up and show up on time to challenges otherwise she is completely useless.

Who do you think will be the first people to be up for elimination?

Honestly my guess is as good as yours Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2

What qualities do you think someone needs to win a game as unique as I Love Money? Do you have these qualities in you to win? Versatility and patience and a lot of luck. I am not sure I have what it takes to win, but I am counting on making merge!!!!

What are your thoughts on Cournojo's elimination? Oh well, bummer for him.

Thoughts on Jordan going from Paymaster to making his team lose the challenge?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA loves this!!!

Who is better : DJ or Mandie? Mandie..... but thats because I don't think DJ has ever liked me Smile

If you havn't been team leader yet: What do you think is the best time for you to step up? NOW!
If you have: What is your strategy knowing you can't be a team leader again until you merge?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Subject: Re: Journal Questions Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:35 pm
Round 5!

I'm really interested to know now that we are F10...

-Who is in your alliance? And who are the other alliances in the game?
So going into this round I believed the alliances to be tribal. Apparently I was severely naive. I trusted Cam the most and Zack the second most so to see Zack vote both of us into the vault was infuriating. I hated seeing Cam go, but I am certainly happy I stayed.

-Who is the one person (or two people if you can't decide) that you would want with you in the finals?
-Biggest threat? - Tiffani - She is secretly controlling this game. I trust her to an extent, but I think most people do, so that is scary. Derb is also a threat because he seems to be invincible. He seems to have a lot of support without having to show that much. I think he could float all the way to the end.
-Biggest joke? - Pete WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!? and probably santos cus I think he has a lot more faith in his abilities than anyone else does. Its a less than impressive track record.

And what challenge is your favorite challenge ever?

I like photo scavenger hunts, but Im a dork like that.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:34 pm

SPRING BREAK!

Rank everyone left in this game on their performance, 1 being the best and 7 being the worst. Do not include yourself.

1- Tiffani cuz I think she has the least amount of people gunning for her.
2. Derb/Rich - Cuz he keeps his cool under pressure and is pretty good at avoiding the vault.
3. Donna cuz she is quieter and more obversant and hasn't really rubbed anyone the wrong way... yet.
4. Zach cuz he is an opportunist. People that make tough decisions and work well under pressure tend to do well and I think he is the kinda guy that will do whatever it takes to get to the end.
5. Santos only beats out the next two cuz he is active and online and I respect that. I also like that he speaks his mind... cuz it gets him in trouble Smile
6/7 Pete and Jordan. I have never seen either of them online this entire game.... Am I blocked. I was told Pete was Castleoblivion and I remember him always being boring and overly quiet, so i guess I can expect that from him. I am curious who this Jordan character is. I have played with Jordan in the past and I am curious if I know him.... maybe if he would ever talk to me Id have an idea. I respect the game they are both playing very little because its only a half step up from inactive in my opinion.

It looks like the tension in this game is increasing - have you been a contributing factor to this?

I hope so. I thrive in tension because I am a quick thinker and I tend to be able to regain my cool when people lose theirs... I.E. Santos! hahahah Plus this game is designed to be tense, I mean I think the structure of the game is even more tense than Big Brother. I feel like I have dealt with a lot of my issues... I feel like others are just waiting to erupt Smile hahaha

Does Thian's departure from this game change your strategy at all?

Yea I guess so because I liked him and considered him a friend in the game. I didn't really work with him that much when he was around, but if he survived I had VERY BIG plans to work with him. But right now my MAIN plan is to avoid the vault for at least one round....

Finally...Travis, your check has been in the strongbox twice in a row now, Santos, yours has been in there three times. Do you think you'll break this stroke of bad luck?

I think as there are less and less people yea its both easier and harder to avoid the vault. In terms of luck.... I don't think Luck had anything to do with me getting voted in both times I did nor do I think it had anything to do with me surviving both round. Luck would be avoiding the vault altogether hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal Questions
Page 1 of 1