ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+4
Doug's Loophole
finklestein
cournojo
Pete
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Welcome everyone. Here is how this is going to work. Jessica and Alice, please post your opening comments, as soon as you have posted them I will be locking them, no one is to comment on them, unless in their statement or question. No one is to post in anothers topic regarding their questions and statements either.

As in the show, Jessica and Alice will post their opening comments
Then Sam will go up and say his peace and ask whatever he needs answered to help him make his decision, Jessica and Alice can respond and Sam can add to the question

Then Mike goes and does the same
Then Eric, and so forth.

Now I do not expect everyone to wait for someone else to post their comments or anything, as soon as both opening statements are posted all 7 jurors are welcome to make their own topic regarding whatever they feel they need to say.
Once a juror is happy with their answers, please let me know so I can lock your topic and we'll move on.

Once all 7 Jurors comments have been locked, then Jessica and Alice will post their closing statements.

Then the jury votes. Once you have voted, please make a second post stating your peace on the game, as in a final words. I want to know what you liked about the game and what you didn't like. The more feedback I get, the better I can make my next game.
Thanks everyone, good luck to Jessica and Alice

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 am

there are deadlines for this, the Opening Statements are due by 7pm EST tonight
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Tomorrow night at 7pm EST the jury is welcome to post their questions. Episode 1 will be posted on Sunday of this coming weekend, so I'd like this done by then (at least I am hoping to post it then if you all can get this done in decent time)
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:12 pm

At this point, 3 jurors have posted their questions

Bella,
Eric,
Sam,
Mike

You four have not, I will ask people voted out prior to the merge to take your place if you haven't posted shortly. This is taking too long and I don't want to be waiting two weeks to end this, there is no need to wait that long.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:53 pm

I will soon was waiting to be the last .
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:04 pm

you wanna wait that's fine, however there are 3 who haven't posted yet, here's whats gonna happen.

If those 3 haven't posted by 7pm EST tomorrow, all 3 will be removed from the jury and 1 person from before Jury will return. Giving us a 5 person Jury. I don't want to do this but I want the final vote to take place between Friday and Saturday and that cannot happen if you all don't post in a reasonable time.

If anyone has any major objections to this, let me know
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 am

so we are missing Merlotte and finklestein right?
If they havent post by tonight, I will make post my question tonight or tomorrow morning. Are you ok with tthat Pete?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:02 pm

I locked the jurors topics that seemed to be completed, if I am wrong in any of them, just post here and I will unlock them.

Just waiting on Alice and Jessica to answer a few more questions and then they can do their closing statements, then you all vote
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:15 pm

When can we start voting?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm

As soon as Jessica finishes the last two questions and then Alice and Jessica do their closing statements
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Let's go JESSICA!! Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 pm

I think that Jessica is dead.....this is ridiculous..
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 pm

The Jess OPS Curse-

You will make the final 2, but you will spontaneously be unable to complete all of your jury questions.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:20 pm

*picks nose*

*looks around*
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 pm

*picks Jason's nose*

*looks around*
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Jessica has notified me that she is trying to finish the questions but due to life hasn't been able to finish it.
Which is fine, and I completely understand that, however, at this point I am going to give her til Saturday at 7pm EST to complete them, then Alice can do her closing statement, and Jessica can as well. Thing is, at 7pm EST Sunday is when the Jury can place their votes. Episode 1 will be posted on Tuesday. I'll be releasing 3 episodes per week, Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's.
Hope you will all read them.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 am

ooo, exciting. :D
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks for the update, Pete Wink
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:11 am

Ugh, sorry, once this week got here I basically had to wait until tonight to do anything. I worked on Bella's bit by bit, LOL, it was a long one though.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 pm

The final two may post their closing statements and the jury may post their final votes.

Once I see that a juror has voted I will be removing access from the Diary Rooms for them asap so I can archive the game and so Mandie can delete the unused forums finally.
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:27 am

The Jury is now permitted to vote, please have your votes in by Tuesday evening that way I don't have to push the episodes back any further.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:50 am

Just waiting on Bill and Eric to vote I believe
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:53 am

I voted a while ago. IT's in my journal under Final TC Vote
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:59 am

Again, just want to congratulate both Jessica and Alice, you two played an awesome guys. Bravo and good luck
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 pm

oh alright Bill, sorry.
That means we are waiting on Eric, then I will start to reveal the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council   Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Final Tribal Council
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next