ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Final Tribal Vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Final Tribal Vote Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Final Tribal Vote   Sam's Diary Room ~ Final Tribal Vote EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Final Tribal Council Vote

I vote for Jessica to be the winner of OPS2. I may not have liked the way she played and how she betrayed my tribe and forced me to be the first person voted out at the merge but I have to say she played smart and fooled everyone and so I guess I have to reward the best player with the win in the end. Alice doesn't deserve to win because she was voted out once already and she couldn't be bothered to talk to me at all or even fight for the win in my jury statement topic.
Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Final Tribal Vote
Page 1 of 1