ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th... Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th...   Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:02 am

Okay, because I can't say anything in public yet, I'll say it here.

Fuck all the Forks bashing! Last time I checked, ASSHOLES, we were even and you can't even figure out what the FUCK is going on in your "tribe". Sure, you won immunity after immunity, but clearly you fucked up if you're scrambling for safety this late in the game. Maybe if you pulled your heads out of each others' ASSES, you'd see that your precious immunity idols haven't done SHIT for you. We've got options...you've got SHIT. Jacob and I have managed to survive this long without EVER having Immunity in our hands or around our necks.

Tell us we're a sad story one more time when there are nothing but Forkers and an EX-Bon Temper sitting in the Final Two/Three. I can't wait until you're forced to vote for one of these Mother Forkers.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th...   Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 am

Sorry for the vulgarity, Pete.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th...   Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:26 am

haha no prob, make comments like these all you want lol
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th...   Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:00 pm

So basically, since the conversations I had last night were so ridiculously confusing, here's what's happened at the Tribal Council:

In essence, it's Me/Jacob/Bella/Mike/Jessica vs. Eric/Jason/Bill

So far in the game, the only agreements I've made (I call them agreements, because the "a" word has never been officially mentioned) is with Jacob which translates into a semi-agreement with Bella...and furthermore, an agreement with Jessica.

Catch is I talk to Jessica like no one else in this game. We know each other very well prior, and when we finally merged I was jumping for joy, because we could actually talk about the game. So no one else talks to her via AIM, which we see as an advantage. We talked about it, and since no one knows we talk, it'll be VERY easy for us to gives each other the heads up if either one of us is going. I guess we've got an agreement to tip each other off...no promise to help each other out just yet, but I assume our looking out for each other implies that until a certain point, we're protecting each other in a way...

Anyway, back to the vote.

Apparently Jessica and Jacob figured out a plan that Bella fuckered up somehow. I don't even know what that was, so I'm not even going to try to explain, but basically it meant we had to figure something out that would protect us from all angles.

Bill, Eric, and Jason could ALL potentially have Immunity, so here's the plan:

Jacob, Mike, and Bella vote for Jason, our main target.

Me and Jessica vote for Mike, a safety vote.

Eric and Jason vote for Bill, someone they are suspicious of, or they vote for one of the Forkers.

Bill votes for whoever the fuck he wants, since he's on the outs of everything.

This is what we're anticipating. It covers all Immunity Idol scenarios, and anticipates a lot of alternative voting scenarios.

1. If Jason plays the idol, it's a tie between Mike and Bill/Forker, and we most likely revote.

2. If Jason and Bill play the idol, and Eric/Jason vote Bill, then Mike goes home (an unfortunate casuality).

3. If for some reason Jason, Eric, and Bill vote together and Jason doesn't play an idol, we tie, and there's a revote.

4. If they vote together, and Jason does play the idol, well, we're fucked, but we're doubting that'll happen, because for whatever reason, no one from Bon Temps suspects Jessica.

5. If Jason, Bill, and Mike all happen to play idols (who knows who actually has them anymore), it's all up to Bill, and our guess is that person would be Eric.

6. If all of them AND Eric play an idol, well, it's a crazy revote scenario, and no one can really prepare for that.

We'll see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th...   Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Now, what I want from this game: I want to start playing. Now that we've potentially got control of this game, I don't feel so up against the wall.

Being voted back into the game sucked, because I was automatically a target. There were plenty of reasons to vote Alice, so I had to lay low. I couldn't talk a whole lot, and I basically had to take orders from Jacob and Bella.

Jacob I trust; Bella I don't. The three of us are supposed to go to the final three together, because we were the only consistently active people on Forks, not because we really chose to.

I personally would like go to the final two with either Jacob or Jessica. I don't really care when it comes to personal feelings.

If it really is a Final Two scenario, then strategically I want to go up against Jessica, because there's NO way she could win...she COMPLETELY "backstabbed" Eric, Jason, Bill, and others who will most likely end up on the Jury...only problem is I wouldn't get Jacob's vote, because I told him I wanted to go up against him for honorable reasons.

Anyway, it's an interesting scenario.

I wish Jessica and I had been on the same tribe from the beginning...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th...   Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice's Diary Room~Episode 8: Tribal Council th...
Page 1 of 1