ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements) Empty
PostSubject: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements)   FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Welcome, everyone, to the Final Tribal Council in the World's Greatest Chocolate Factory.

First, and foremost, let's welcome in our seven members of the Board of Trustees: Kyle, Pete, Cory, Deetster, Sadie, Bryan, and Cam.

Next, Congratulations to Brant and Kenya, our Final Two. Last Round, Brant won Immunity and chose to allow Kenya to sit next to him in the Finals.

So let's get to it. Here's how our Final Tribal Council will work:

1. Brant and Kenya, you will make opening statements. This is your opportunity to address the members of the Board for the first time since you had a hand in voting them out. You will be making your opening statements right here in this thread. Please make them promptly. I'll give a loose deadline of about 24 hours from the time of this post, but if both have made statements before then, I'll create Board threads as soon as possible.

2. Board Members, once both Final Two members have made their opening statements, you will be given the opportunity to address the Final Two and ask them any burning questions you may have. I will create a thread for each member of the Board for questioning. Please limit yourself to at most three questions per finalist. There is no particular order, and the Final Two may answer as soon as questions are posted.

3. If the Final Two wish to make closing statements, they may do so once they've addressed the Board's questions.

4. Once all statements and answers have been made, the Board will vote. As always, you will be voting in your Journals, but this time you will be voting for the person you want to win. Final Two, you want to see your names when the voting is done.

Hopefully I've addressed everything. Brant, Kenya, you make your statements as soon as you are ready.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about how this process will work.

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements)   FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi, everyone. At the start of the game, I honestly didn’t expect to make it here because this was my first ORG Planet game and I didn’t have relationships with most of the cast, so I feared there would be pre-game alliances at work. I’m thrilled that I was wrong and made it this far. Smile

The first night of the game, I approached Kenya about working together (based on a pre-game relationship because I figured that they were scattered through the game and didn't want to be at a disadvantage, but it was not a final 2 alliance at this point), and she had a relationship with Bryan, so the three of us agreed to work together and look out for each other early in the game. Cam and I bonded well in the early challenges. Since Cam was the most active member of the Snozzwanger Tribe not already with us, my three added him and formed a concrete final 4 alliance after the 4 of us did the most in the first challenge. The plan was for Pete to be our 5th, but that didn’t work out because Pete was away one round and had pre-voted Deetster, Kenya didn't have much of a connection to Pete and didn't want Deetster out at that point, and we didn’t know how Bryan was voting. So Cam and I decided to vote Pete at final 8 because he was going home with 4/8 votes anyway and we didn’t want to alert Deetster he was in danger.

The early game went relatively smooth. By the time we merged, I realized that there was a legit possibility of actually having our final 4 alliance in the final 4. At that point, I feared that Kenya and Bryan would pair up at final 4 and go to the final 2 together, so I warned Cam about them and said that I wanted the two of us in the final 2 to help secure him. Since I talked a lot to Cam and talked to Kenya more than anyone about strategy (if not on AIM, we’d exchange PMs over the night), I felt it was most fair to take out Bryan at final 4 because he didn’t seem completely into the game, and the two of us were losing touch with one another. That would put me in the final 2 with my two closest allies, Cam and Kenya. Even if I would lose the final challenge, I felt like both of them would take me to the final 2 because I made them think I was closest to both of them and would do the same.

I chose to bring Kenya with me to the final 2 because I talked more to her than Cam (even though I did talk to Cam extensively, especially in challenges) and we discussed our strategic plans involving the other players to a deeper level than with anyone else. She was my primary ally and on the bottom of my boot list the whole game, and I believe that's the right criteria for deciding who sits beside you at final tribal council. After the tribe swap, she kept me informed about the alliances that she was making to help her and Cam survive (I knew that she was aligning with Cory, Deetster, and Sadie in separate alliances to target Travis before she told Cam), and I kept her informed about what was going on with my new tribe and Alex’s fake conversations that were an attempt to break me, Bryan, and Pete apart. I wasn't 100% open with anyone including her because I feared her and Bryan's connection, but I was more honest with her than with anyone else.

Granted, I didn’t make any big moves that radically influenced the game, but I was never in a vulnerable position where I had to make the moves. I was comfortable with attaching myself to Cam and Kenya, finding out what they wanted to do and making sure it worked in my favor, and doing what I could to help hold them together because there were points when there was tension such as when Kenya wanted to keep Deetster, Cam wanted Deetster gone and was trying to save Pete, and they were getting frustrated with one another. I offered support to both of them. I wasn't necessarily under the radar, but I tried to hide my close connections with Cam and Kenya and knowledge of what they knew. I also tried to continually refer to Cam as the top challenge threat (so if things went wrong, he'd be targeted rather than me) while I felt like I could be just as competitive as he was and proved that in the challenges near the end of the game. I enjoyed talking to other players and did so as much as possible in case there would be twists or glass elevator prizes that put me in a vulnerable position, but I never had any plans of betraying my original alliance.

This has been stressful at points, but ultimately, I’ve enjoyed this game a lot. Thanks to everyone for making it was what it was, including Mandie and the staff, the cast, and Willy Wonka and the Oompa-Loompas. Smile Feel free to ask me anything. I’ll do my best to answer honestly and hope that my answers help convince you that I am most fit by your standards for that unlimited supply of chocolate!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements)   FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 am

Hey Everyone! I'm so excited to be in the final 2!

Anyway I originally joined this game because of a friend of mine that was joining and I wanted to play with him. However he ended up going out first therefore that plan was killed. Anyway I was excited to see most of the cast and not so excited to see some others. I was very happy to see Bryan, Brant, Deet and Cam in the game. I have known Bryan and Brant a very long time. We all played a game together at alt. Plus I've been super close with Bryan ever since, and as for Brant, we've always been on close terms when we do talk. I decided that for once I wanted to make sure I had a strong solid alliance right at the start. So yes we made, what I thought, was a final 3 alliance. As for Cam, he's someone I've just been getting to know before this game and he's fricken awesome and I was super excited to play with him because I just love talking to him. Plus come on.. he loves dogs.. and that just makes him even that much cooler! From my understanding early on we had each others backs. I also knew I wanted to work with Deet because he's amazing as well and we've had some issues with trust between us in the past.

When our tribes got switched up a bit, I was freaking out and I was hoping I'd be with Brant or Bryan, but I ended up with Cam, the one person I wasn't 100% about.. ONLY because I knew him the least out of our final 4 alliance. But it turned out to be a good thing. Anyway that round was crazy, this was round 16 when we had that grabby hands challenge. Going into this challenge I knew 100% that I NEEDED to win it to do all that I needed to do to keep Cam and I safe. I was working people left and right. I made so many deals and promises this round it was ridiculous. I spoke to Deet a lot this round about an alliance with him and Cam and Sadie. I never did speak to Sadie about this alliance but Deet seemed to think she would be all for it and what not. I was a bit wary of Deet because he's screwed me over in the past. He wanted to win immunity that round as well, but I convinced him to throw the challenge to me, so he purposely messed up in his posting so that I could win and it wouldn't look like he threw it to me.

Also while all this was going on.. I had a conversation with Cory.. and we made a secret alliance. For those that didn't know.. Cory and I used to HATE each other with a passion.. by the way I purposely let Deet think that we still hated each other with a passion.. we thought this alliance would be perfect.. mind you.. Cam knew what was up with this and Cory wanted to bring Cam into the alliance so Cory wanted to invite him and tell him that we didn't hate each other.. so Cam and I faked that he didn't already know and played along with it. But for the record Cory.. I really don't hate you anymore Smile!

Basically Cam and I had so many alliances together that really we could have done anything and went any direction, we could have even screwed over Brant and Bryan and Pete if we chose to. (BUT I always kept Brant up to date on things, I told Bryan things when we did speak, and Cam and I were talking about things until our slight fall out) Ultimately Cam and I were in control of the game at that point. We started to have a bit of a fall out when he kept wanting Deet gone before Pete, and ultimately I wanted Pete gone because I felt he was too close to Cam and then I find out later he really is close to Cam! I felt I protected Deet as long as I possibly could and I also really wanted to stay true to my promise to Deet that I would not vote him out of the game. No matter what.. so I went to Brant during the TC that Cory went home and I said Deet has to go home next round, I realize this.. and I told him that I did not want to have to vote him out and that this way, Brant/Cam/Bryan could all vote for Deet, and I'd vote for Sadie with Deet and Sadie would vote.. whoever she was going to vote lol. I knew that Deet was loyal to me but at the same time I knew that I couldn't beat him in the end and I also knew that it would be too hard to keep trying to protect him at that point and I was just going to piss off Cam and possibly cause him to turn on me and I couldn't have that.

I did make the moves I had to make, to protect Cam and me at the tribe switch. I knew that even if Brant's tribe DIDN'T throw the challenge that Cam and me would still have been safe, but I didn't want to risk it. Therefore that is why they threw it so that they could vote out Alex, when we all found out that Kyle had that power to switch tribes.

I may not have won a billion challenges throughout this game.. but I was always safe. I didn't need to have immunity to not get voted out. I used my social skills to the max and I feel that it was the reason that I made it to where I am now. I was able to manipulate/convince people to trust me and keep me around, as well as make them feel that they were the ones deciding everything.. whereas I do feel I had a lot of input in this game and the decisions that were made.

This game has ultimately had huge moments that were extremely hard on me.. when you get this close to some people and then have to make hard decisions, of who is better to keep around and who isn't. There were moments I didn't want to vote at all. But everything I did in the game.. I made sure it wasn't going to come back and bite me in the ass, like I knew what to tell people and what not to tell people. I knew how much to let out and how much to hold back. I knew how to keep peoples trust, there was only one thing in the game I wasn't expecting and that was the lies that came from people that I never expected to lie to me.

But ultimately this experience has changed me and made me understand something that I just never got before. I'm very grateful for that and I am also very happy to have been able to share this experience with all of you, this has been an awesome game. I look forward to your questions! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements)   FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements) Empty

Back to top Go down

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (Instructions & Statements)
Page 1 of 1