ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 9 Empty
PostSubject: Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 9   Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:04 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I think I did alright. I mean I didn't really predict the tribe answers too well, but it seems that the others weren't out to stake me either. I think I put alot of pressure on myself and had a misconstrued image of my role in this game that changed after reading the results.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I was very happy to see yet another Bon Temps victory! It was interesting to see how people staked eachother but definitely not surprising!

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

This game is sooooo intense! I thought at the begining it would be a breeze to get to the end -- now I'm not so sure. This could potentially be my last confessional!

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

Still loving the Bon Temps members. I was a little shocked to see Jessica give the idol clues to Jacob. I mean wtf is up with that? I'm not sure about her anymore. Going to stick with Jason and Bill though and see what happens with that!
Back to top Go down

Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 9
Page 1 of 1