ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 8 Empty
PostSubject: Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 8   Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:25 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I did awesome! I won!! And I really needed it this round so I was ecstatic to see such a good result. I wrote my answers anticipating Sam, and Lafayette to read them so I tailored the questions to them and I believe that was the key to my success!

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

Very impressed with the results! Not so impressed that the players selected me as worst personality....

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

The game has gotten extremely intense with Bill switching sides... people lying, deceit and deception! I just hope I can keep it together and not loose my cool!

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I strongly dislike Bella and Mike.... indifferent to Jacob and Alice.... and I love Jason and Jessica and hope that we can stick it out and last through this thing together!
Back to top Go down

Eric's Diary Room ~ Confessional Week 8
Page 1 of 1