ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #12 Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #12   Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:33 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I knew that I performed perfectly in the challenge, because I closely monitored my posts and kept an eye on the clock. I constantly double checked the name order too, to make sure that I was posting in the right order. I knew I had to do well in this challenge because at the final 4, it's such a risk to not have immunity.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I WON!! I FREAKING WON!!! I can't believe it. I knew that I would either win as a result of the challenge itself, or hopefully from the tie-breaker, whatever it happened to be. Jacob and I both got perfect scores in the challenge, and earlier today I received a tie-breaker challenge. I didn't know who I was in the tie with though, so just in case it was Jacob, I knew I had to do well. I got an amazing score in the tie-breaker, and knew I was sitting pretty well because I was at the top of the list of everyone that had played Push the Button on that website. Jacob scored high too, but I barely edged him out.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

This game has been such a wild ride, and I feel quite fortunate to have made it to the Final 3 with immunity from this round. Ever since the merge I've been confused about the vote pretty much every round. People have played me, and I've even tried to play people but due to others in control it's been difficult. Survivor never goes quite as planned, even when you think you know what's going on. I really hope I can win the F3 challenge, because it's pretty much the only way that I'll get to the F2!

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

Jacob and Jessica have been playing me like a fiddle, and Alice has gone along with it. I'm glad one of them will be going home this round, no matter who it may be. To be honest, I thought I'd be voting out Jacob this round for sure. But I will have to really weigh my options and do what's best for me.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #12
Page 1 of 1