ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #8 Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #8   Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I thought that I gave great answers, and had a really good shot at being voted the winner.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I'm ecstatic that Eric won it!! His answers must have been fantastic, which I don't doubt for a second. Another Bon Temps wins immunity again, continuing our domination of this game.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

I'm really hoping that we can pull off our plan to vote Bill out of the game tonight. Anything could happen though. I just have to trust that the work I've been doing lately to get a plan into motion hasn't been for nothing. I'm ready to move on to the final 7, and set the plan in motion that will carry me to the final 5, final 3, and ultimately victory!!

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I only really talk to Eric, Jessica, Bill, and Jacob. I'm not sure where everyone else's heads are at. I talk lots with Eric because we've formed a strong bond and an alliance from the beginning. Jacob has become extremely valuable as he is scared of a core alliance on his tribe that he is on the outside of. Jessica is useful because she will basically do whatever we tell her. So long as she's not being targeted, she's happy to go along with our plans. Bill, you'll be leaving at TC #8, sorry buddy. You've been outwitted and outplayed, and consequently, outlasted.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #8
Page 1 of 1