ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 pm

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">

<TR>
<td colSpan=2>
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica _
Jessica Hamby
Deetster
Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica 19-2

<TR>
<td width="100%">Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica Icon_minipostedSat Feb 13, 2010 10:27 pm Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Hey Jess</TD></TR>
<TR>
<td colSpan=2>

</TD></TR>
<TR>
<td colSpan=2>Yeah, I totally agree. I'm thinking that Eric will think we'll target him, and that Bill may play another idol on himself, or who he thinks may be in danger (i think he might have an extra one laying around for some reason).

Maybe we should make is SEEM we are voting Eric off, but act like we're trying to hide it.

Hopefully, we can get a rise out of them, and have them waste an idol on either Bill or Eric, but then really we can direct the votes at Sam, who I think they would least expect us targetting. We definitely gotta wait for them to not win immunity to make sure that can go down.

For now, in the immunity challenge, I'll just slam points away from Bill/Sam, and speckle in the rest toward you Bon Temps to make it look even, but not as obvious.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Jessica Hamby
Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica 3556938766_653511d62d

<TR>
<td width="100%">Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica Icon_minipostedSat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Hey Jess</TD></TR>
<TR>
<td colSpan=2>

</TD></TR>
<TR>
<td colSpan=2>I think that's a really good plan, you really thought about how to use Jason. LOL! I think that makes sense, we should just play this round the 5 of us, and then approach Jason after that, he would most likely go for it, and just in case he didn't, we would already have a 5-3 advantage over the rest of Bon Temps so it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Deetster
Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica 19-2

<TR>
<td width="100%">Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica Icon_minipostedSat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 pm Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Hey Jess</TD></TR>
<TR>
<td colSpan=2>

</TD></TR>
<TR>
<td colSpan=2>Yeah, I talked to Jason a bit, he was talking about True Blood and Twilight, and saying he never really watched survivor too much.

I'm thinking that he might recognize that Sam/Bill/Eric are really close, but because he doesn't grasp that if you, he, and those 3 went to the final 5, how bad that would be for him, it might be hard to convince him this early on why he should come with us.

Maybe we should just stay on his good side, and just allow him to come a little further with us 5. Then maybe he can be a bit of an ace in the whole for us around final 6 or so. If we take Jason out early, and have some combo of Eric/Bill/Sam at the final 7 or 6 then they'll definitely approach Alice and Mike knowing that me/you/bella have spent more time together. If we had Jason there though, he could be someone who wouldn't go to those two at the final 6, so us 3 could easily slip into the final 5, without any worry of the two we'll leave out of the core finding friends to betray us.

I hope that all didn't sound too crazy, lol, but essentially, I'm definitely down for a having a core of me, you, and Bella, and we just gotta play it smart, and I definitely think no one would see us three coming.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Jacob: So....long ass things happening here.

Anywho, Jason and Eric know it wasn't each other, Bella was talking about maybe trying to convince Jason that it was Eric, but now they seem to think that it was Bill based on what they have been saying.

In any case, I'm telling them that I'm scared about Bills closeness to OTHER forkers other than myself, and that it might screw me over (since they think its bill that realized their bond with Sam).

In any case, I kinda am lost on if all this is true, but they seem to be agreeing to vote Bill off, trying to blindside Bill, and then I told them that I would try to tell them who Bella, Alice, Mike, and Bill will be voting off, so that that person can use Erics idol, lmao, while we blindside Bill who they think betrayed them....

So....either they are fully aware you betrayed them and are trying to get things all contorted, OR they really think Bill did it, and are considering blindsiding Bill and his idol. In any case, I say let them think we believe them, or indeed they mean it and let's let them do that....then we just make sure us 5 do what we gotta do to deal with Bills idol, and getting to the next plateau.

Jessica: Ok, this is too fucking perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand the plan, I'm on board, obviously. I think they really believe it. Jason messaged me basically about the same thing. This is kind of TOO perfect. Because Bill also seems to believe 100% that it was Eric. I am trying to devise a plan with him on how we can use HIS idol at the next vote to get rid of Eric. If we can make them both use their fucking idols. Holy Shit Jacob. We will be the masters of this game. I'm so glad I got in bed with you and Bella. Best decision I could have possibly made. I knew there was an alliance on the other side. I just assumed it was Bill, Sam and Eric. I feel a little bad for Bill knowing it was Jason, Sam and Eric now. But not that bad. LOL!!! Let's toss him out!

Even if they're trying to get things all contorted we still have a good damn shot at getting one of them out this round since we have 5 and they have 3. This is going to be good.

Jacob: Yes, we just gotta keep on hoping that they stick to believing things are as they are, and that we can get idols outta here, while also voting off the right person due to us controlling who is vulnerable, and then turning on that person. Worse comes to worse, we may have to consider me, you, bella voting out mike, and i believe Alice would follow, thus the idols are used, us 3 and Alice are unscathed, and we can just move on whacking the remaining 3 out, idoless, with the 4 we have left standing.

Jessica: I would do that if we had to. My main loyalties are with you and Bella so I have no problem getting rid of Mike or Alice if we have to. I don't think I've even really talked to either of them. LOL!

Jacob: Lol, well my main loyalties are with you and Bella too. I just fully filled Bella in, a little bit after I talked to you last, but yeah, if we have ot vote Mike or Alice out, that's an idea we have to consider to make 100% certain we survive, in a chaotic tribal where HOPEFULLY those guys will exhaust all their idols.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Jacob: My best suggestion, is that maybe you can say to Eric and Jason, that you think you should use the idol clue as a barter to make certain i feel comfortable sticking with you guys. You can tell them that you don't trust Bill not to still vote with the Forks people, and that you need to make sure that I stay.

You can tell them that I privately voiced my little bit of hurt emotions regarding you all not including me on the Bella vote, after I was trying to help you guys, and that you think I need to be resolidified.

You can even consider going as far as stating that you and I made a deal that if we won immunity we would give each other idols, because we invisioned ourselves in the final 4 with Jason/Eric, and felt that those two would always give each other idol clues, so it was only fair if we shared idols with each other too.

Just two random idea I could come up with to justify not giving those guys the idols, but I also totally understand if you feel you have to, but it'd be great if we didn't.

In any case, Bella is kinda falling apart now, but know regardless what happens with her, and Forks, I'm 100% with you. I feel like in this madness we've connected a lot, and I feel like we're on the same "level" and that we get what each other gets, and that's something I never fully found on Forks, with the acception of Alice, and for a while Bella, before insanity hit, lol.

Hopefully we can find our way through this, and I'm really happy you're safe in case things really deteriorate. Good job, talk to you soon.

Jessica: I'm 'not here' and ignoring Bella for the moment because she's driving me crazy. I read your plans. I don't know what to do.

As far as Bon Temps knows I don't talk to anyone, especially not you or anyone on Forks. I feel like I give them that information then I'm losing something. But I'm tihnking about it. What I could do is say that during the challenge you PMed me and told me that you thought I had the best chance of winning the challenge because I've been so UTR and that you wouldn't stake me at all because of that if I agreed to give you clues to the HII if I won. And along with that you promised that if I have you the clues you would vote with me at this TC no matter who I decided to vote for. I could send that information to Bill and Jason and see what they have to say on it. Or maybe I'll send it to just Jason. I've kind of set Jason and I up to be the 'closest' since we 'know' neither of us were the betrayer. I could tell him it's the best bet because Bill could still flip.

In other news. Eric wants the clues. He already has an Idol. I told him that if he gives me his idol, I will give him the clues. That is just the personal best thing I could do. But if he gives me the idol...maybe I won't give him the clues and I'll give them to you and we can just screw them out of everything. Let's see what happens with that before I do anything with Jason or Bill.

Jacob: Yeah, try to do that.

Definitely, a good idea about the deal PM between me and you. That sounds like it makes a lot of sense, and by giving me the idol clues, you can kinda help maybe make Bella a little less crazy, since I'm sure if you gave the clue straight to Jason, Bella would go ahead and say things to everyone to be safe, and that would be the worst case scenerio for me and you, since we've been playing the most risky.

But yeah, if I get the clue, I'll try the best to get the idol, and then if you wanna try to do that plan with the swap with Jason, just make sure you really have the idol, lol, and honestly, at this point, with the stakes we're at, consider not giving Jason the idol at the end of it. But definitely push it as far as you feel comfortable, and feel is intelligent.

Hopefully it all works out for the best, but I'm just glad you have the power to make the choice, at the least.

Jessica: LOL, Imagine how Bella would flip out if I gave the clues to Bill. I almost want to just for that. But I know, she's very dangerous with the information she has and the lack of sanity at the moment.

I think it's going to work giving the idol to you, just waiting for a reply from Jason and Eric.

Jacob: Yeah, Eric definitely has major concerns about me, but I've been offhandedly feeding to Jason that Bella could easily not be letting me in, because it really isn't Bill voting with Forks, and I have no solid proof that it definitely is. I told him this because I knew that despite their closeness, that he considers Eric a very serious player, and would underestimate the possibility of you making a large move like you did, and that has made Eric a little suspicious in his eyes I'm sure. I mean, Eric really was the one who pushed Jason to the brink to vote Bella, and it easily could have been Eric that leaked to Bill that Jason and himself were considering voting for Bill. So yeah...lol, it's all just mind games on them I guess in the end, and I did of course passingly speculate that maybe you were some brilliant strategist and were behind all of these crazy votes with Bella or something, but then we both just laughed at it, and move back to the debates on the future of the game with you in his and Eric's pocket, lol.

So yeah, definitely make it out to be what is most convenient, and let me know the details of things when they are fully created. In the end, you and Jason both can agree you have one person you can trust, and one you can't from your original tribe, and you gotta secure a 4th outta 7 with one of the forks to replace the betrayer, and I'd say I'm the best bet for that, lol. I'm sure he'll agree.

Jessica: That is the best, about you both laughing at it. That is really the best.

I'm still just waiting to hear back a little. But it looks possible I could give it to you. Very possible!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 am

Jessica: So here's what I've been told. Jason said that he's going to be gone until after the TC results are in and that he locked in his vote for Bella already. So Bill, Eric and Jason will all be voting for Bella unless they are lying and going to vote for someone else (which is possible). I don't know what you want to do with your idol but I would hold on to it unless you think it's absolutely necessary. And if it is, I would give it to Alice, because the only reason they would be lying about voting Bella is if they're really voting for Alice. I don't think they'd risk giving 3 votes to you because you just got idol clues.

Here's the thing. Do we tell Bella? There is NO way to change it. Jason is going to be gone so no one can change their votes, it is impossible. She will not accept that, she will try and get people to change their votes just in case we pick the wrong person to vote for and strike an idol.

Bill, who knows what's going on with that idol. I've been thinking a lot about what Eric said to me when I offered him the new clues in exchange for the idol he already had. If he trusted me, he could have told me before that he doesn't have the idol. If he doesn't trust me, he wouldn't tell me the truth about not having the idol now. So basically, and maybe I'm overthinking things, I think Eric really does have the idol. If Jason is really gone he would have had to give it to him already in order to have Jason play it. But if not, we can probably safely target Jason, even if Bella somehow screws things up.

That being said I feel like targeting Jason isn't the best move. I feel like taking out Eric is. If he really doesn't have the idol then we could do that easy. I know this is all just very dumb but I really don't know what to do this round. What do you think?

Jacob: Yeah, you know, the others, Bill not playing his idol, being bold with votes, so on, it's all hit or miss, but those guys are being bold, and daring, and look at what it accomplish, we VOTED one of our own off. We gotta stop being scared, and just make the move, and hope it sticks. If it doesn't, as an odd plus, I truly do believe that we have Bella as the person slotted to go, which is comforting in some ways, but sad in others, so HOPEFULLY Eric will go, and it'll be a great move, but if not, it's likely Bella.

I'll tell Alice and Bella that we're gonna vote Eric, and I'll tell Bella that I'm actually thinking that it is really likely they are going for Alice, by how oddly they are acting this round...I mean, it is likely, but I just don't know, but I suppose there is no hard in just saying this, to comfort her, which honestly, is the best for us from all angles.

So yeah, you good with me just telling those 2 to vote Eric, and for us to just go with it head first?

Jessica: That is exactly what I wanted to do, LOL! I just didn't want to put you or Alice in danger. Or Bella. I don't want Bella to go, I mean a lot of this is her doing (me joining up with you guys I mean) and I would love to get the 4 of us to the end and then deal with whatever we have to. But if someone has to go, it is oddly comforting to think it's Bella just because next round will be more difficult if we lose a number.

Okay. Let's go for Eric. I'll cast my vote now. And we can just keep our fingers crossed we made the right decision.

Bella was saying something about talking to Bill and trying to get him to vote for Alice or something. I told her not to do that because it wasn't going to accomplish anything but I feel like all I'm telling her lately is to do nothing. Can you just kind of step in and tell her the same thing. I mean, it was her that spooked Bon Temps the last time and we lost Mike. So. Let's just keep her tight lipped if we can.
And one final thing. What did the host mean about some of us getting penalty votes? We all did the challenge. What is that about?

Jacob: Yeah, at the point the best thing we can have Bella do, is keep quiet. It does sound really odd to be shushing her up these past two rounds, but I kinda lightly have let it be apparent that she is the one who tipped off the guys last round, because I think a portion of her didn't get how her actions made what happened last round much harder to deal with, so I think she may be getting a bit more that at this point, with idols, and deception, the best thing those not creating the deception can do, is stand back and allow the illusion form before their eyes, and not to jump in front of the illusion and wave their arms around, lol.

Bella did tell me though, that this round is in my hands, and your hands. I think she recognizes that I hold the idol clue you gave me, and you have immunity, and that this game hinges largely on the decision we make, the lies we create, and the the way we act, and how we react to others. It's tough to imagine she won't go too crazy, but we gotta hope.

I'll tell her the Eric vote, and Alice will be fine with it I'm sure. I am still thinking of playing my idol, just outta paranoia, but I'll consider keeping it too...we'll see.

Jessica: I told Bella I hadn't heard back from anyone yet on the Bon Temps tribe because I sent PMs out really late. So I'm just delaying. But I should tell her that they are saying Alice as well.

I don't think you should play your idol, especially if we might actually loose Bella this round, it could be really important that you have it next round.

I'm going to put in my vote for Eric and a little later I will just tell Bella that they are thinking Alice for the vote and hopefully that will keep her calm for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:34 am

Jessica: Don't you just love when things are determined completely randomly! Ok. So, now what? Alice?

Jacob: Yeah, I think we already know that if Jason makes it to the final 2 he is going to get almost all the jury votes, especially with Bella hating us cause he doesn't know who turned him in, lol.

So yeah, I feel like we have the best chances of beating Jason in the final immunity, and that we have the best chance winning against eachother, so I'm down for voting Alice off.

Jessica: Ok good, I was a little worried but I trust you. I'm sure Jason is going to vote for either me or you though, how cam we keep it from being a tie?

Jacob: Hope Alice self-votes? Lmfao.

Idk, I think maybe you should convince Jason vote vote for Alice, but that likely isn't possible. I guess the best bet would be for you to convince him to vote me, and I convince Alice to vote you. I think getting Jason to vote Alice is likely not gonna happen.

Jessica: I think you're right about that, and I'm sure Alice once she sees it will be planning on voting for me anyway. So if she votes me and Jason votes you and we both vote Alice...that very much works.

Jacob: Yeah, exactly, Jason voting Alice is just not plausable enough.

Jessica: And I don't know who would have enough pull with him to even make that happen. I think you and me have both burned that bridge, and I doubt Alice is going to convince Jason to vote for her. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Conversations with Jessica
Page 1 of 1