ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

Go down 
+4
Niki
Amanda Leigh
Pete
Henry
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Colton needs to go already. He is STILL just as vile.

I like Kat, Candice, John, Monica, Aras, Hayden, and Vytas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Colton is hilarious... but needs to go. Seeing him crawl onto his hubbies lap is embaressing.. I mean, how old is he? Guh, he annoys me.. I just wish I wasn't a horrible person and laugh when he makes fun of the 'zen' feeling on the tribe. I hope he quits....

I'm liking Aras and his brother.... and of course I wanna see Tina and her daughter go far. The only person I'm not really liking is Brad... ick, he annoys me. Most of the returnees are okay... at least so far!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Alrighty, well thank God Colton's useless butt is gone.  For once I liked how Probst handled himself, Colton did need to be made an example of.

As for John, I am not sure that was the right move.  I know John and Candice are both powerful players (I like them, too, so that might add to my feelings) but Ciera and Katie aren't helping Tadhana whatsoever.  Didn't Brad and his cronies just make their tribe weaker by getting rid of some muscle?  Galang is kicking their ass......
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:48 am

The "loved ones" tribe deserve to get their ass kicked at this point IMO.

Who cares if Katie cooks? Someone else can cook.

Colton. What a panzy.... just sayin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:38 am

I would agree, Amanda, that Katie is being carried by the loved ones tribe, but as a whole I like this cast. Glad that Colton has gone - he was a waste of a spot, and Caleb would have been better cast in the next season without needing to be tied to that poor excuse. lol at John being voted out. It was bad strategy by Culpepper - he is seriously coming for a fall. Not quite on John C proportions, but even still.

All I want is for Candice to lose - I really do no like her at all - and never have had any sortof sympathy for her.

As much as I love this season so far, I really hope that this is not going to become the norm rather than being an exception. By that I mean I like this season and the way it is tied in. If RI is to be used, this is the way it should be done - but I am hoping that this is not the next evolution to the game, which at its heart is an individual endevour, and should be approached accordingly, whereas this season is tied in to the concept of pairs.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:36 am

The loved ones tribe really does not know how to play this game lol. Brad is too busy thinking of the future that he is not giving any thought to how he is going to actually make it there with the numbers to survive. As for Hayden, Caleb and Vytas, stupid move from them for going along with Brad on this. I also don't like Katie or Ciera so I cannot wait for them to go lol

I like Candice, she isn't a favorite by any means but I do like her. I don't understand how she was voted out and not Colton in that first vote, will never quite understand that one. I do wonder how the duel next week is going to go if John and Candice happen to be the last two, do they compete their best or does one take the fall to allow the other to go on.

So glad Colton is outta there. I do have to say the whole thing of Colton quitting last time doesn't really make any sense whatsoever. I hate Colton but had he quit then, why wasn't that explained then? I think it was just Probst way of making Colton look as bad as possible which honestly was just unnecessary as he already looked that bad. One good thing comes out of this, no more Colton ever!

I agree with you GM, I am hoping that the approach to the game this season is only for this season and not done repeatedly. Also really hoping we get a season of all new people instead of another season full of returnees.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Wouldn't that be nice?  Probst already said he'd never go back to playing straight-up with an all brand new cast.  Not to ruin anyone's dreams, I'd like it myself.  But this is why I have massive issues with this show's host.  This twist hasn't exactly disappointed yet, but that doesn't make up for the mountains of bad decision making all-around.  And yeah, if Colton's sorry ass did quit last time, Jeff Probst, what the hell'r you bringing him back a second time at all for!?  Just what I say, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:30 pm

I hope the football nazi leaves tonight
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:49 pm

You got your wish Amanda.  Though in RI, even if you're down you aren't out.  Wonder what the new tribal swap or change up will be? Aras seems to think he's the mastermind but I wonder if he won't be getting played himself in another episode or two......?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm

I am actually really getting into this season which surprises me since there really isn't one person I am ecstatic about. There are people I like and wanna see do well but no one in particular I want to see win. I guess the closest would be Gervase just cause how amazing would it be to see him finally return in season 27 and win. Other than that I don't really care. There are people I don't want to see win (Monica, Brad, Ciera, Laura B).
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:38 pm

If Aras gets himself kicked out.. I will cry.... and cry... and cry
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 am

Kind of lost it seen Colton quit....

Might have to jump on the Tina bandwagon..
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:30 am

Loved tonights ep. Ill keep it spoiler free for any who havent viewed it yet but Ill just say that the person who survived tribal is by far my fave in the game now. Also, Tyson is awesome as always.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:25 pm

I agree, Kyle! Tyson is my secret love, and I loved the other who escaped being eliminated :D
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:31 pm

I have never liked Tyson before now, but I am really liking him this season
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:06 am

I'm not so much on the Tyson bandwagon, I mean he isn't a bad player.  He's never been a bad player, just made a few dramatic mistakes in the past.  He's far from my favorite, but far from my least-favorite too.  I wouldn't mind if he does decently, but as of now, I wouldn't want him to win.

Again I'll say, Rupert's wife Laura is luckier than I don't know what.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Tyson is by no means my favorite but is probably in my top 5. I still really like Gervase, Tina, Aras, Vytas and Caleb. I like Hayden but do think he is a bit boring. Don't care for Ciera or Katie as they both seem useless in challenges and they are not the smartest strategist. Laura B is the most annoying person this season now that Colton is gone, I really do not like her and cannot wait til she is gone. Also, cannot wait to see Monica be gone. Don't know why but I really do not like her one bit and hope she loses sooner rather than later. I liked her last time so am a bit disappointed with her but yeah she's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 pm

I'm happy that Brad Culpepper is gone.  Not so much because I loathe him or anything, but he got too big for his britches, made some enormously dumb moves, so he should pay for them.  Shocked Kat went home over Vytas or Tina, or Katie for that matter. 

Hope someone comes BACK IN the game from RI soon.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Well I was the last one to say something, but oh well. 

I can't believe that Aras and Vytas didn't see that coming.  I mean the easiest answer is for the three pairs, (the brothers, and the two pairs of moms and daughters) just to team up.  But that wasn't the way of it....

It seems like the alliances are set, but I'm not so sure.  There could still be more shifting around.  Been a pretty good season so far, Im impressed!  Way better than last season, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Ouch, I'm in pain from seeing that Sad
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Not happy with tonights episode, that is all. Should get very cutthroat down the stretch, so that should be entertaining at least.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Vytas was my number 1 and tyson my number 2, so hope remains. I just hope Tyson doesnt pull a Tyson and misuse the idol. Sidenote, why the three couples didnt ban together is so far beyond me Ill never understand. They have to know they will be sytematically picked apart now. DUMB DUMB DUMB
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Down to two couples I believe who have to think their days are numbered. I'd use that block of four people and make a move on one of the bigger physical threats (Hayden, Tyson , gervaise). You can still easily cut the couples in half afterwards but the time is nigh to take out a major physical threat. Just my 2 cents. Looking forward to see how it plays out. Not to mention you would have 2 physical threats battling at RI. Any other thoughts or strategies you guys would try?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Did not see last weeks episode until just now.  Very sad with how the last few episodes turned out.  I assumed at the start of the season, the returning winners would go, but it doesn't make me any happier.  Aras and Tina are two of my favorite winners ever.

Not exactly sure what I'd do, Kyle.  Also Tina, Vytas, or Aras could eventually be coming back in the game.  I think Monica probably should've tried to switch with the Wesson girls, but even then...three votes wasn't enough to change the game.  I think Tyson and Gervase have targets on their back, but there's no saying that'll actually translate into them being huge targets next. 

The remaining girls had better try and get together, but I just can't see that happening either.  I would predict that the final five is going to be say, four guys, and someone like Ciera who has no shot of winning anyway.

I too hope for plenty of cut-throat playing, there's tons of moves that can still be made.  Someone else is returning from RI, so there's room to play.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:36 pm

I knew Tyson would waste the idol(see above). Also, hated seeing Vytas get teamed up on in the RI challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Blood Vs Water
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next