ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

Go down 
+4
Niki
Amanda Leigh
Pete
Henry
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Survivor: Blood Vs Water  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:11 am

Alrightie, so Tyson won!  Well-deserved.  Definitely of the F3, that was no-contest.  I'm surprised Monica even got a vote, but I think it had to do with Vytas promising Tyson he wouldn't be getting his.

I was shocked/happy Tina came back from Redemption Island!  Of course I knew it wouldn't amount to much once I saw how physical that final challenge was going to be, but good for you Tina-girl.  My heart definitely goes out to her (one of my most favorite players EVER, if not my most favorite) and Katie and their family over the loss of Tina's son. 

If Tina'd pulled off a miracle and gotten that final necklace, Sandra'd have to share the double-winners circle for sure.  So close Tina, but no cigar. Sad  You're still awesome!  Smile  (not like she'll be seeing this, but I love her.)

Good season overall!
Back to top Go down

Survivor: Blood Vs Water
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4