ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm

yeah I felt bad for Vytas too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Sorry, I've been absent recently but... not pleased with Aras and Vytas both now gone.... not pleased at all Sad

I'm hoping to Tyson now... though Ciera is coming into her own and I used to dislike her, but she aint half bad now that she's in the merge... especially since she was on the bottom for so long.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:32 pm

I think Ciera is an idiot. Sorry but I don't like her one bit, though I didn't like her mother either so not too surprising. She couldn't be playing a dumber game, seriously. She is playing for 3rd (or 2nd if it is a F2). She won't win against anyone left in the game. I think even Monica would beat her.

Was sad to see Caleb go home as I was rooting for him and Hayden the most. I want a loved one to win, not a favorite but don't see that happening cause Ciera is stupid.

Sad to see Aras and Vytas gone, and hope Tina is the one to return, though if not her I hope it is Caleb that returns.

For those remaining in game I am hoping that Hayden and Katie can turn things around cause I'd like to see one of them win. I really don't like Monica or Tyson. Gervase is just disappointing to me.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:55 am

the commercial for next week looks cray cray. I'm fully on team Tyson now and also like the Hayden underdog storyline. I theorized to Mandie that perhaps Tyson playing the idol may have caused some distrust with gervaise, having never told him he had it. Just a theory but that could be what causes next weeks showdown at TC. Disregard this statement if he told gervaise he had it, but I don't think he did.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 am

that makes a lot of sense Kyle, I don't think he shared the idol with anyone therefore I could see Gervase distrusting him as a result of that. We'll see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Pete wrote:
I think Ciera is an idiot. Sorry but I don't like her one bit, though I didn't like her mother either so not too surprising. She couldn't be playing a dumber game, seriously. She is playing for 3rd (or 2nd if it is a F2). She won't win against anyone left in the game. I think even Monica would beat her.

Was sad to see Caleb go home as I was rooting for him and Hayden the most. I want a loved one to win, not a favorite but don't see that happening cause Ciera is stupid.

Sad to see Aras and Vytas gone, and hope Tina is the one to return, though if not her I hope it is Caleb that returns.

For those remaining in game I am hoping that Hayden and Katie can turn things around cause I'd like to see one of them win. I really don't like Monica or Tyson. Gervase is just disappointing to me.
Wow!! You just took the words out of my mouth! I agree with every single thing you said here.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Fine then... I'll be an outcast!!!

AT least we all have some Tyson love... I reallllly wouldn't mind seeing him win and he's currently the one I'm betting on, previews or not...
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:44 pm

I said it before, I'll say it again, I don't like Tyson.  Never have.  He isn't a dumb player, though he did foolishly squander that immunity idol.  His need to be comical, and be the center of attention, trumps everything else for him.  Only Jerri Manthey REALLY changed the way she played, by and large people are who they are.

It sucked to see Vytas leave like that, but it was for Tina, who I also like tons.  So that softened the blow.  I am unsure just what'll happen now that Caleb is gone...Caleb was a huge threat to win the whole game.  I'd like to see Tina overcome great odds and return.....but that doesn't seem too likely.

Boo Ciera, Boo Tyson, Boo Gervase, though Gerv always gets a pass, doesn't he?  Cause I don't hate him even now.  He's like the magic man, he always seems to just manage.  Heh.

Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:33 pm

I hate Tyson too. He's just a douche, plain and simple imo.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:07 pm

I agree Niki, there is really nothing redeeming to me when it comes to Tyson. I wanna like him and there are moments that he doesn't seem too arrogant but those moments are few and far between. With those who are remaining I'd be okay with him winning over Ciera and Monica, maybe even Katie as I don't think she has done enough to warrant winning.

Gervase has played an interesting game but I am not sure it is a game worth rooting for. I want him to win just cause it is him but I'm not impressed with his game.

If it weren't for Ciera I'd say that Hayden was the most deserving but Ciera truly screwed him over. Still would want to see him win over everyone the most. Which is funny cause I did not feel that way with him during his time on BB
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:59 pm

All in all, I'm fairly impressed with this season.  Philippines, in my opinion was a terrific season and last season pretty much sucked.  So this one is markedly better than last; there's been enough crazy things going on to keep it from being boring. 

Yeah didn't like Hayden so much in Big Brother, but here I find myself liking him plenty more.  I'd still most like to see Tina Wesson win again.  I know it isn't happening, but I can hope/dream can't I?

Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Its feeling lonely on team Tyson. I dunno where the hate comes from. I like that he is comical and talks a lot of shit and his confessionals are usually pretty funny. Outside of misusing the idol he has played a strategically solid game as well. Also, a lot of the reason I like him is cause he reminds me of, oh yeah, me Wink
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:19 am

He is amusing sometimes Kyle, but I dunno I've always found him offputting and sort of used carsalesmanish.  But I do have a sense of humor and Im glad Tyson does too.

First time with Paschal, the rock thing shook up the game majorly.  In this case, not so much.  I suppose it can be a feather in Katie's cap that she can say she was never voted out of Survivor, since I don't see her winning and coming back into the game.  Also at least she chose the white rock, she didn't get stuck with it. She picked first and all.

Shouldn't they be bringing someone back from RI soon?

Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:46 am

I think the next RI will probably bring someone back so they have 6 at TC again with potential for more fireworks/rocks. I just have to say too, my freaking hats off to Hayden. He played that TC to perfection, kept himself safe by not having to draw a rock and potentially moved into a majority although failing there. I think he has the jury won if he can get there, just my opinion. He needs an immunity run but he is no Ozzy it would appear and I don't see him winning a stamina challenge that we all know is coming soon near the end. Another example of why I like Tyson was that whole rustle/ruffle feathers thing at TC. I was just like wtf lol. Too funny
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:51 am

Also, are they gonna realize that Monica has the potential to win every immunity. I think she may go home at 5 if she doesnt have the necklace
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Hayden was flawless last episode. <3 I am hoping he can save himself this week and get Monica to flip.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Im assuming the RI winner gets back in tonight. They would be a fool not to side with Hayden and ciera and possibly pull Monica in. Methinks my man Tyson's days could be numbered, or gervase if Tyson wins immunity. Ive been right about only one thing all season(tyson misusing the idol) though so wtf do I know. A ton of scenarios though for sure could play out. Looking forward to tonights ep
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Well it sucked that someone didn't return from RI right when they could've used it.  So Laura, Tina, or Hayden is gonna return.  I'm happy Tina's still in the running.  I'd still love Tina to return, win immunities, and become like Sandra to be a repeat winner.

I'm well-aware there is next to no chance of that happening.  But it's what I'd like.  I just don't wanna see Tyson, Gervase, and Monica as the f3.  If they are, Tyson, as much as I don't really care for him, deserves to win.  If Hayden or Ciera manage the F3, I hope they can win.  I never really cared for Ciera, but she has proven she's got some skill.  If it's her versus some combination of Monica, Gerv, and Tyson, I couldn't help but cheer for her.

Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:34 pm

At this point I'd root for Ciera over Tyson, Monica or Gervase. Damn Gervase has just become so damn arrogant that I don't like him anymore. In order from those remaining in the game that I want to win: Hayden, Tina, Ciera, Tyson, Gervase, Laura, Monica. I would be disappointed though if anyone already voted out came back and won. I feel like once you've been voted out you shouldn't win but don't really want any of the final 4 to win.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:53 pm

I was rooting for Laura M on Exile to come back into the game until Hayden showed up there. Now I am conflicted on who I want to come back into the game. I wanted to see Laura come back and team up with Ciera and Hayden. Boo......now that wont happen. I thought it would be fun to watch the drama play out...... And Tina, as much as I adore her, really, she has no chance at winning the title again. 

Ps. Go Tyson!!!!! He's totally playing for the million dollars.

Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Well.. Tyson won.. Not surprised at all. I figured he would weeks ago. Wasn't a fan of him but I was rooting for him to win over Gerv and Monica cuz even though he was an asshole, at least he actually PLAYED the game (and played it well), whereas the other two (especially Monica) rode his coattails.

I was hoping for Hayden or Ciera to win but knew that was very unlikely. I'm mad they got rid of the America's fav player thing this season cuz I wanted Hayden or Ciera to win that! And I think they would have!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Best player won the game, so thats good. He took control around 14 or so people left and never relinquished control
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Out of the Final 3 I was most happy that Tyson won. A part of me still wanted Gervase to win but he just had his head up Tyson's ass the whole season so him winning would have been a bit of a joke.

During the Final Tribal when Hayden was talking to Monica and she was talking about how she is a nice woman all I could think about was that this game isn't about whether or not you are a nice person but all in how you play a game, which she did not do.

I thought it was extremely disrespectful of Jeff Probst to bring up the fact that Tina and Katie lost their son/brother two weeks ago. That had absolutely no result on the show itself and shouldn't have been brought up.

Also cannot remember what season but after Jenn from Palau past away they made sure to mention her in that current season finale however this season there was no mention of BB from season 1 who passed away a few months ago. Just thought something should have been said, especially with Gervase there who had voted BB out in S1.

The reunion was overall much better than last season but they still did not talk to Marissa, so someone was left out. Instead they spent how much time talking to a quitter and then Kat who never answered the question she was asked (that moment was quite funny though lol).

Hoping for the best with next season but not crazy with the theme, though it is awesome that it is all new people, no returning players
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:38 am

I'm stoked for all new peeps next season!

I felt wicked bad for Tina and Katie too Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 am

Whoops, haven't checked this thread out in awhile.

I was SO team Tyson from the beginning. Sure, I wanted Aras and Vytas to win, but once they left, Tyson was holding all my love. He was by-far the most deserving person here, pus he's just hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Blood Vs Water    

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Blood Vs Water
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next