ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Niki's jury questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Niki's jury questions Empty
PostSubject: Niki's jury questions   Niki's jury questions EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 am

Hey guys so sry I've been out of town but get back tonight so promise my stuff will be up then! Smile stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Niki's jury questions   Niki's jury questions EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Okay, sorry again guys! I needed to get away for a long weekend to destress! I'm feeling quite a bit better now. Smile

Also.. I name the title jury questions but realized I don't really have questions.. more statements.. but please feel free to reply!

Okay so.. first of all, I had a lot of fun playing this game with everyone! I apologize if I wasn't quite as good at the challenges towards the end.. but it wasn't for lack of trying.. I just suck at those flash games lol.

Jeremy- I remember you from ALT and I remember playing in games with you. We were usually on opposites sides but you always seemed pretty cool. I wish I had gotten to talk to you more in this game.. but the reason I didn't approach you was cuz I knew you had a deal with Mandie and Michael and was pretty sure you had one with atleast Shanna, and possibly Cam and Shanna.. anyways.. you never lied to me, really.. until the very end.. that round I was nominated VS Shanna, you PMd me saying that Michael wanted to keep me and Cam obv wanted to keep Shanna so it was going to be a tie and you would be breaking it.. and you said you were interested in keeping me.. I was very happy to recieve that offer and I told you that if you kept me I would not nominate you or vote to evict you .. you knew I had noone left in the game.. so I would have been true to my word.. yet you evicted me anyways. I am not upset about it.. it's just a game and I respect the moves you made and the way you played. I wish you had been a bit more active at times, but I understand we all get busy! Best of luck and we should chat more in the future!

Shanna- Girl, I really would have liked for Stacie and I to team up with you and Cam.. after we lost Johnny we were basically alone.. and when you suggested the idea I was totally on board. Stacie had warned me she was wary of you but I kept telling her that we could trust you guys, cuz you two didn't have anyone else either (although later I caught on you had Jeremy somewhat).. as much as I tried to reassure Stacie she didn't seem to believe me... and well.. I felt so bad for her when she got evicted and kinda blamed myself for not seeing through things..so obviously it was quite a shock when you guys decided to evict her.. I wasn't pleased, obviously.. but I can understand your reasoning behind it and respect it. You were right that losing Stacie (and Johnny) left me with no allies left in the game.. so when you said you and Cam still wanted to work with me, of course I said I would! I was a bit wary but figured you guys would be loyal cuz we had a larger alliance to take out.. then later I learned that you did lie to me and backstab me and use me..

now I could sit here and whine and say how wrong it was for you to lie and all that jazz, but I'm not going to. Why? Because it's a GAME. and you played your a$$ off. Was I dissappointed you evicted Stacie? Yes. Was I dissappointed you guys got me out? Of course! But do I hold anything against you? Absolutely not! You are completely right.. you DID outplay all of us. You slayed at those challenges and were one of the few who were super active from the start! You started out as a newbie who didn't know anyone and had the odds stacked against you, yet you managed to manipulate all of us and get yourself to the spot you are in now. You clearly explained everything already so I really have no questions..

but I just wanna say to everyone voting.. don't just vote based on emotions. This is BIG BROTHER, not Barney and Friends! Did Shanna play kinda dirty? Yes! Did she lie to us? Yes! But she did it brilliantly and to be honest, she totally deserves to be sitting here. I get the feeling a lot of people here are going to vote Jeremy because they know him better and/or hold a grudge against Shanna for playing the way she did, but honestly.... this girl deserves the title! Nothing at all against Jeremy, but Shanna owned at these challenges, was always active and outplayed/manipulated all of us. She's right that she did play like Dan last season did and well.. Dan is my alltime fave BB player so I gotta give her props!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Niki's jury questions   Niki's jury questions EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:14 am

Thanks for the support, Niki!

As I've said on almost every thread, I truly think I deserve to win for all the reasons you started above. This is just a game and while I DO think Jeremy played a decent one, mine was better.

I put more effort into this game than was really necessary and I honestly think it would be great to be rewarded for it. I'm not going to enter into another rant since I think everything that needs to be said has been said.

Thanks for seeing that this is just a game Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Niki's jury questions   Niki's jury questions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:46 am

Thank you for your statement, Niki!

I realize that sometimes it's hard to support someone who voted you out of the game, especially when that person really considered keeping you in over Shanna.

This was part of my statement when I voted you out:

Jeremy wrote:
...Niki came to me with information about how Shanna came to her with the
same deal she came to me with, explaining how Michael-Amanda-Jeremy were
together and she needed to help get us out. Niki, the truth always was
that I was with Amanda, and Amanda was with Michael. Michael and I
were never together until we were forced to be.

The closest
twosome in this game is Shanna and Cam. They are the most dangerous duo
left, and it would be an idiotic move to keep them in this game.

That being said, Niki,
I choose to evict you. I made a promise to Shanna, and I intend on
keeping it.

When the vote was between you and Shanna, I knew immediately that I would vote you out. But, as soon as you saw that I held power over your game, you came to me with information about Shanna. You basically laid out her plan to me, and revealed that she had been saying the exact same things to you.

I never once intentionally led you on to believe that I was going to keep you. I only wanted to examine all of my possible options, and choose the one that was best for me. So, that's why I don't really understand these statements from you:

"you never lied to me, really.. until the very end.."

"and you said you were interested in keeping me.."

And I didn't lie. I never told you I was going to evict Shanna, not once. I did, like you said, say I was interested, but that isn't a promise. So this just kind of feels like you're stretching the truth here a little bit, Niki.

After carefully weighing this information, I decided to evict you anyway. Why was this a strategically sound decision? Because in a final four of you/cam/michael/me, the only person I could have an honest, trusting relationship with would be Michael. You were with Michael, and you wanted to be with Cam. Cam and you would have bonded over the loss of an ally (Plus, when he had the choice of nominating you or me the round before, he picked me), and Michael had maintained a steady relationship with you throughout the game. Keeping you in would've killed my game. Keeping Shanna in gave me more leeway in the final four.

The vote was between you and Shanna. So, if I had evicted Shanna instead of you, would you be praising her game as highly as you are now?

And as far as challenge wins go:

HOH 1 - Johnny
POV 1 - Mandie
HOH 2 - Niki
POV 2 - Cam
HOH 3 - Cam
POV 3 - Shanna
HOH 4 - Shanna
POV 4 - Cam
HOH 5 - Cam
POV 5 - Michael
HOH 6 - Jeremy
POV 6 - Cam
HOH 7 - Shanna
POV 7 - Jeremy
Final HOH - Shanna

5 wins - Cam
4 wins - Shanna
2 wins - Jeremy
1 win - Johnny, Mandie, Niki, Michael

So yes, Shanna did have more wins than me in this house- but only 2 more wins than me. One of which was the final four, which strategically, you NEVER want to win HOH in that round. You have absolutely no power in the final four as the HOH, you only have your own safety. The winner of POV holds all the cards.

Like they always say, it's not about quantity, it's about quality. My HOH win at the final five ensured that Cam/Shanna didn't pull Niki over to their side to eliminate Me/Michael from the game. My POV win at the final four kicked Cam out of the game. It's no surprise that my two biggest detractors are Cam and Niki, the individuals I single-handedly voted out of this game. I just wish Niki was more open minded in this statement to me, and a little more respectful to the rest of the jury's individuality and critical thinking skills. No one is going to vote for me because they've known me for a long time or as a vote against Shanna. I earn my votes, and I worked my ass off as much as anyone. I may not have the two additional wins to prove it to you, but hopefully you can open your mind to the other factors that got me here.
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Niki's jury questions   Niki's jury questions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:53 am

But with my one win I was the biggest threat in the game *eye roll* Razz
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Niki's jury questions   Niki's jury questions EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Jeremy, first of all.. I hope you aren't upset at me.. from your comments there it sounds like you were... I am sorry if anything I said offended you but it truly wasn't the case. Like I said before, I don't hold anything against anyone.. it is a GAME! I like you and I like Shanna.. I like everyone here. lol. Was I frustrated at first after being voted out? Yes! But I got over it lmao.. it's only a game. That statement you made when you voted me out.. I didn't get to see it because Pete took away access from the game forums when I was voted out (as with everyone else once they were out) and then I could ONLY view the jury forum.. but reading that I understand more now why you did what you did. You do make some good points and you are right that you didn't actually flat out lie to me.. I guess I should have said "misled" me.. But again.. no grudges held and maybe I assumed things too easily lol.

You are right that you played a good game as well and you did win some stuff.. I guess what I was referring to before was about how in the very beginning you had racked up a couple penalty points.. but you def became active after a few rounds and I in no way meant to downplay your game play.. I guess I just feel like Shanna had more of an uphill climb and I felt bad that so many people were so upset with her over a game that I just wanted to remind people that it is just that.. a GAME..

Anyways I hope you aren't annoyed with me.. again I never meant to upset you at all with my comments.. I do think you're cool and would like to chat again and I do respect the game you played.. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niki's jury questions   Niki's jury questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Niki's jury questions
Page 1 of 1