ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions! Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions!   VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:58 am

Congratulations Michael and Jessica!

Neither one of you talked to me at the merge. I know it's a two way street, but since I didn't talk to you, why didn't you talk to me? I have nothing to base this vote on, because I don't know either one of you very well.

My question is please tell me some things that you know about me. The more things you know, the more likely you are to get my vote.

Thanks and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions!   VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:11 am

Personally, I would have definately talked to you if we were on the same tribe together before the merge, but we never once crossed paths, and on top of that and getting into what I do know about you, is I have heard that you are the kind of person who is very trustworthy and loyal. I also know that you are an alright player, so I assumed you must have made at least one strong final X deal, and while that wouldn't make me think you wouldn't ever think of working with me, I also knew that I was very set in my ways after seeing Jordan taken out based slightly on me, and knowing that your connection with Michael L., and participation in that vote kinda drew a line in the sand between us.

As for things I know about you, I already mentioned knowledge of your loyalty. I have heard about you from the past, I know you're more mature than most ORGers, and you were in my Survivor: Honduras game and from there I learned you have a good personality that rubs people the right way, and that you aren't very vindictive or mean, but that you are a competitor and you will fight for a win. I know in terms of this game that you made a final 4 deal with Pete, you found Mitch annoying, and some other trivial little things like that that led me to win that final 7 immunity challenge. Last thing is that Pete and Bill suggested you for the vote right off the bat, and I knew you weren't on my half so I jumped on that opportunity naturally, but that let me know that on top of me being aware you were a threat, that others knew you were strong too as you proved in that endurance challenge, and to me in the past before.

Wish I got to know more than just that superficial stuff, and that you got to know me better too. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions!   VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks Michael!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions!   VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions! Empty

Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - Donna's Jury Questions!
Page 1 of 1