ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+7
.Michael.
Pete
Niki
Donna
Kyle
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 pm

I'm not a baddie either. If you guys vote for me you're only leading yourselves to the slaughter.. trust me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Deadline for day 2
Tuesday, January 15th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Niki
1 vote of 6 - Kyle
Kyle 3 votes of 6 - Michael, Donna, Niki

Pending Votes: 7
Henry, Jeremy, Marshall, Monokolopo, Pete, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:02 am

Usual Niki would be able to rail into me and lay down a huge wall of text as to why Im wrong. Waiting for brilliant Niki =)
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 am

I change my vote to Donna
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:42 am

Why Donna?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 am

I think right now my vote is going to go to Kyle as I just feel something is off with the way he is playing. Maybe I'm rusty at this game but out of everyone he is the one throwing up the most flags. Then again I'm not entirely convinced it is him either. Think he is the best choice at this time.

I may remove this vote but for now this is where I stand
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 am

I switched to Donna because she is offering zero to help unravel who the baddies are and just tossed a vote out there, something a baddie would do. Do not lynch me peeps, the only reasoning you can provide to vote me is I was outspoken. God forbid anyone try and, ya know, figure out who the baddies are. Lynching me is a major fuck up, as Niki says over and over "trust me"
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:09 pm

One of the peeps who voted me is a baddie, possibly 2. More than likely though only one and the 2nd baddie will try and put the nail in the coffin if I get a 5th vote(hopefully they will be scared to do so now that i called them out). Someone please retract your vote from me now! I know we want a lynch this round but dont blindly lynch me.

I really have a damned if I do, damned if I dont kinda feeling. I try and help figure this out and now Im target number 1 for doing so, sucks.

If I do end up lynched this round then I hope someone smart refers back to this post and can start putting the pieces together for the good guys.

I dont think its Michael cause a baddie wont likely start the lynch. Any of Pete/Niki/Donna are possibilties though.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Well, I asked because I thought Donna was suspicious as well for the same reason, but wondered if you had a resoning or not behind it.

After some consideration, I retract my vote from Kyle and will vote for Donna.

I'm not sure we're going to get anyone lynched this round, but for now I do trust Kyle's defense and need to hear more from Donna.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Thank you Michael, you may have just changed the course of this game in the good guys favor
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Well, either that or the direct opposite.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Kyle 3 votes of 6 - Donna, Niki, Pete
Donna 2 votes of 6 -Kyle, Michael

Pending Votes: 6
Henry, Jeremy, Marshall, Monokolopo, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Shit guys Im more confused than ever. But I know if there's no lynch, the killers just walk over the town. Donna may have just voted for Kyle cause she figured someone needs to go. Donna, tell us your reasoning please?

I do trust Kyle, I just do. If its my folly....well, thats how the games played eh!?

So like Pete did up there, this isn't necessarily gonna stick, but I lukewarmly vote for Donna.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Kyle 3 votes of 6 - Donna, Niki, Pete
Donna 3 votes of 6 -Kyle, Michael, Henry

Pending Votes: 5
Jeremy, Marshall, Monokolopo, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Kyle.. I have a feeling you are a good guy. I am not sure, I've never been good at reading people.. but, I have been in your position where I feel like I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. You seem sincere and I don't want to lynch a good guy. We need to get the baddies.

As for Donna.. she is usually a quiet player.. She doesn't say much. I'm not sure she's guilty, but I'm open for persuasion. I wish more people would talk or put out their feelings on who they think, so we have more to go on.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:25 pm

I dont fully think Donna is a baddie BUT if we lynch her and we are wrong then we lose someone who brings little to the table(speak up Donna!) and can narrow one baddie down to Pete/Niki. I could be totally wrong but I think one of the baddies def put a vote on me. Not ruling Michael out, but I just dont see a baddie starting the lynch.

If my theory is correct we get one baddie out eventually(pete/Donna/Niki). Finding baddie number 2 is gonna be a major chore though as they are just hiding in the nonvoter group.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Okay.. my question is why did you vote me, Kyle? First you made some joke about me liking the Pats (take it you're not a Pats fan lol) and then threw a vote out for me just like that when I hadn't done anything suspicious and noone had mentioned me.. I know in past games when you were a killer you tend to like to target me early on cuz you know i'm more vocal than some people.. so i guess the main reason i am suspicious of you is the fact that you just seemed to wanna throw that vote out there for no real good reason.. then when you saw noone believed you, you immediately switched to donna.. prob cuz you figured more people would likely vote donna seeing she is so hard to read..

i wanna believe you are innocent but i am not as easily convinced as some of these people here. i am willing to take my vote back if you can convince me that you're innocent.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:54 pm

and i wanna hear from the quiet people.. with our luck, two of them could be baddies and laughing their asses off at us all targetting eachother.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Kyle wrote:
I still think youre cool Michael regardless the vote you threw my way.

Hoping you still think I'm cool too.. :/ seeing it IS a game...

besides, you weren't even on my radar until you threw a random vote at me lol.. if you recall i suspected marshall last round for randomly voting YOU... so i was defending you last round lol..
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Im a Dolphin fan Niki, thats where that came from, sworn enemies on that front=)

I voted you to get some back and forth going. You have an innate abilty to figure these games out very well so if youre a good guy then use that talent now.

In the past when someone votes me it forces my hand, makes me speak up! I want that from all the players in this game. I switched to Donna because I lump her into the group of you/pete/her as far as those who voted me. Do you think its possible niether baddie voted me?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Kyle wrote:
Im a Dolphin fan Niki, thats where that came from, sworn enemies on that front=)

I voted you to get some back and forth going. You have an innate abilty to figure these games out very well so if youre a good guy then use that talent now.

In the past when someone votes me it forces my hand, makes me speak up! I want that from all the players in this game. I switched to Donna because I lump her into the group of you/pete/her as far as those who voted me. Do you think its possible niether baddie voted me?

Ah lol I see.. that makes sense... If I was a Dolphins fan I'd prob feel the same way.. however.. I don't hate the Dolphins. BUT, I DO hate the Jets, Giants and Ravens. Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 802118

Okay understood.. I am a good guy!

Here is what I think.. IF you were a baddie, then obviously, the other baddie is def NOT someone who voted you.. meaning it's someone who either didn't vote or voted Donna.

But, if you're innocent, then yes I do think it's possible that neither baddie voted you.. like I said before, maybe we're all making fools out of ourselves lynching eachother when there are some quiet ones sittin back laughing..

My gut tells me that one of the baddies prob voted this round and one has stayed quiet.. prob cuz the baddies didn't wanna vote the same way in fear that they would get lumped together or something like people tend to do here.. but i don't know.. that is just my guess.

I will say that although I am not 100% convinced you're innocent, Kyle, I AM starting to believe you more!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:21 pm

I am going to retract my vote for now. Kyle, I know you think it is likely that one of the killers voted for you and while that is definitely possible. What are the odds that the killers are remaining quiet for now and bidding their time waiting to see what happens? I think those who jump on within the next day and vote are more suspicious than those of us who have been talking. For now I think voting you was a mistake but am not completely sold on your innocence just yet either.

Not placing a vote on anyone else just yet, we need more time as I feel there is just way to many what ifs and maybes that everyone is confusing each other lol. Whoever the killers are I think it is likely they are the more quiet players who are likely to bandwagon and not really give any input. Donna could fit that but I still don't think she is the best vote.

I also wanna say, I'd rather see someone lynched so that we learn something than not and learn less. I'd like us to get a bad guy no matter what, just trying to make the right call on where I place my vote. All I know 100% is that I am not one of the bad guys and whether you believe me or not I am telling you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Kyle 2 votes of 6 - Donna, Niki,
Donna 3 votes of 6 -Kyle, Michael, Henry

Pending Votes: 6
Jeremy, Marshall, Monokolopo, Shanna, Stacie, Pete
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:31 pm

So who is the right vote then? I voted for Donna, because she hasn't said anything to defend her vote yet, and the longer we draw this out, no one's gonna get lynched and we'll be right back where we started.

I'm a good guy too, and Im thankful for it cause being a bad guy can be a pain in the ass! But all of this talking, if it doesn't lead to us getting anywhere.......like Jeremy said way back when or whatever, crack some eggs. Lets "get somewhere".
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:51 pm

I don't know who the right vote is and I guess I keep second guessing my thoughts because I really have no clue here who anyone could be. I agree that Donna hasn't defended herself but has she been online since she voted? I'd like to give her time. This round doesn't end until tomorrow night I believe (correct me if I am wrong) so hopefully we hear from her before then. If we don't I'll probably place my vote for her as well, as we definitely need to take some chances here or we'll just lose to the bad guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 2 BEGINS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next