ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 1 BEGINS

Go down 
+9
Niki
Pete
Kyle
-KIWI-
.Michael.
monokolopo
Staciekins
Donna
Amanda Leigh
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
monokolopo
Star Struck
Star Struck

DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:39 pm

aha I didn't knowing that lynching was part of the game, this it kinda funny now.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:41 am

Deadline for day 1
Thursday, January 10th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Kyle
2 votes of 7 - Kiwi, Marshall

Pending Votes: 10
Donna, Henry, Jeremy, Kyle, Michael, Monokolopo, Niki, Pete, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:22 am

Eh, I have 2 votes already? Clearly its my sketchy behavior =) Doesnt really make me think KIWI is baddie, moreso that he is playing the wildcard role to avoid being nightklled. Marshall jumping on the bandwagon is a little suspect though.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 am

yeah to be honest, Marshall's vote is rather suspicious to me too. Kiwi always loves to randomly lynch people so that's nothing new but Marshall gave no good reason to lynch Kyle.

He said:

Quote :
I was going round one no lynch since I have very little experience with
Mafia games, but I think we should go ahead and lynch someone on the
first day, hope that luck is on our side. With that being said I think
that I will lynch Kyle.

First of all, the fact that he had to point out he had very little experience with mafia games is kinda interesting.. almost like he wants people to think he's not smart or something so they won't suspect anything from him.. and he has been in a couple mafia games now so he really isn't that naive.

Also the fact that he said he was gonna lynch someone and hope that luck is on our side right after I pointed out that the odds of lynching a baddie are only 1/6, where the odds of lynching an innocent are 5/6 is interesting.. seeing clearly, the odds are not in our favor (hunger games reference there :p ) so funny now all of a sudden he wants to lynch when he knows (if he is a baddie) that odds are in HIS favor as a baddie of getting out someone innocent out.

Hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Now think about this logically, the killers know each other, so why would I say that "Hope luck is on our side." Also to clarify I meant I have little experience compared to most of you guys. Also mono seems to be acting like he has no idea what a Mafia game is, this seems just a little bit suspicious in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:26 pm

A little over 3 hours left until the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Sorry, I'm late. Should I vote for Kyle? DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 167302
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Night 1 is upon you. It seemed that the majority agreed not to take anyone to The White Room to be cancelled. Only time will tell if that was a wise decision. Since you are under Close Quarter Standby, none of you are able to leave the premises. When you wake tomorrow, there will be new things for you to discuss and more clues to unravel. Many of you have nightly roles. Here is what I need:

DEADLINE SATURDAY, JANUARY 12th 11:59PM. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH. LOL

O'Brien/Detective - Please send me the name of the person you would like to investigate in the night.
Michael/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Davenport/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Birkoff/Tracker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to track.
Petrosian/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that you and Quinn want to kill.
Quinn/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you and Petrosian want to kill.
Operations/Hunter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread will now be locked. Day 2 will begin on Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 1 BEGINS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2