ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCREAM DAY 3

Go down 
+7
Amanda Leigh
Donna
Kyle
Staciekins
Shanna
Marshall
.Michael.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Santos wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Im being framed

i vote marshall

Why voting Marshall ? All he did was state his opinion , but he never voted you until you voted him . I would like to know why you are acting so defensive .

And why are you so defensive of Marshall?

Is not that i am defending Marshall , but he clearly hasn't done anything suspicious at least in my opinion , so I don't see why Kyle is voting for him .
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:41 pm

opps missed this page

well all i can say is by taking the no lynching policy you set the mafia up for a free shot or in our case 2 free shots....

so time to start stringing people up.....townie or not

mafia are flying under the radar so

in vote to lynch DONNA

bit too quite for me
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:19 am

I RETRACT MY VOTE FROM SANTOS FOR NOW

Thank you for speaking up Santos. I decided to retract my vote from you because you are acting (at this point in time imo) more like a townie than a bad guy. Bringing up questions, thinking outside of the box, trying to get to the heart of matters. You bring a lot to the game so Im glad to hear you speak up.

Someone asked if the killers know who their mom is, Id like to know the answer to this question as well. I'm also looking forward to hearing a little more from Kyle.

Jeremy - I think you might be on to something about why the killers havent killed you off yet. Your approach to a theory was a bit out of left field on day 1, for that reason it did make you seem suspicious. Killers probably think that you will be an easy lynch. But I like that you made us all start thinking.

I tend to analyze things maybe more than I should. I keep coming back to the same question though. Who would kill Pete and Niki first. And Why? In the past when I have been a killer I have wanted to take out someone first whom I viewed could figure out that I was a baddie. I can only go off my own past experiences. But I don't know who might have thought Niki and Pete would figure out who they were. I don't know if people think like I do. I don't want to assume that was the motive behind the killings. So I am eager to hear what others think about this as well.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:02 am

I haven't been around in a long while, so I don't really know the social dynamics of this board anymore.

Who here is a regular? Pete and Niki clearly had a connection that 'in the know' people would be aware of. Whoever killed them, like Amanda said, knew that A) they weren't killers and B) they would work together and figure out whoever the killers were.

Are the killers able to communicate? I don't think so, since we don't know anyone's identity. I may just be tired, or I haven't read the rules closely enough. Maybe they can communicate?

I definitely think we should target a board-regular. Who else would know to cut off a Niki/Pete connection? I'm also interested in an actual lynch this time too.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 am

Sorry I've been so quiet. My laptop died and I mostly use my ipad. For some reason I can see ORG Planet on my ipad, but I can't log-in or post. Does anyone else have those problems? I do have my desk top computer, but I share it with several people and it's hard to get online sometimes.

Anyway I agree we should lynch someone this round. But I'm not sure who that should be. Michael posted the deadline is Friday at 7pm cst. So we have a while to think about it. Also I'll try to get on the computer more often!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 am

Votes:

Marshall: Kyle
Kyle: Marshall
Donna: Kiwi

Pending Votes: 7
Amanda, Donna, Henry, Jeremy, Santos, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 am

Also, clarification:

The killers know who each other are, but not who their mother is.

You can discuss roles, but please don't just say "I'm not a killer cuz I'm Dewey". Feel free to discuss other people's roles, simply don't disclose your own explicitly.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:25 am

Does that also mean that the mom doesnt know the killers either?

So here are my thoughts. Pete and Niki are friends so someone could've killed them both knowing that, figuring they would share info. But the fact that no ones been able to come up with any person that their deaths implicates, that might be the exact reason they were killed in the first place! Like last time I played, everyone knew Debani hated Santos so when he got klilled, Debani was an obvious choice. That isnt the case here with Niki and Pete.

If we don't lynch someone pretty soon were fish in a barrel. Sorry Donna but for now at least I vote for you. You seem a little too neutral
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 pm

They do not know who Marion is either, correct.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm not the killer! Sad
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:32 pm

I would like EVERYBODY to do this ...

I want you to make a list from 1 to 5 and i want you to put in that list who do you think is innocent . Just follow your instincts .
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:46 pm

I want you to make a list from 1 to 5 and i want you to put in that list who do you think is innocent . Just follow your instincts .
1. Donna
2. Santos
3. Jeremy
4. Stacie
5. Shanna
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 pm

My innocent list...
*If you're name isn't on it, that doesn't necessarily mean I think you're guilty, it just means I think these five are for sure innocent...

1. Santos
2. Stacie
3. Donna
4. Jeremy
5. Henry
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:45 pm

1. Santos
2. Donna
3. Stacie
4. Shanna
5. Marshall
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Um. Why would you want us to list everyone who we think is innocent?

So you, or whoever, can just kill off the person who's name appears the most? I don't understand the strategic value behind this.

edit - I'll clarify: The killers definitely want to target people who AREN'T suspicious. Why are we providing them with this information?
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Hmmm... this is INTERESTING!

1. Stacie
2. Jeremy
3. Amanda
4. Henry
5. Santos

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:29 pm

I didn't want to make a list for the very reasons that Jeremy brought up. I wont be doing so. Besides.... All of you are my suspects.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:34 pm

As for Santos asking us to make lists, that doesnt necessarily mean that he is guilty.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Reminder yall, majority needs 6 votes and the deadline is tomorrow. I know it is hard to read Donna sometimes cause she is quiet. I feel sometimes people vote for her just cause she is an easy vote. I dont know if voting her is the right thing to do. But I do know if we continue to not come to a majority (and im guilty for missing the deadline last two rounds) that we will continue to be picked off one by one. So let's do this. Let's lynch someone!!!! LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Votes:

Marshall: Kyle
Kyle: Marshall
Donna: Kiwi, Henry

Pending Votes: 6
Amanda, Donna, Jeremy, Santos, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Like I said earlier, not unlynching Kyle until he unlynches me. The way he reacted makes me really question whether or not he is a goodie, thats why for the time being I am not changing my vote.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Since it's getting close to the deadline...

I vote to lynch Kyle!

BTW Thanks Amanda for trusting me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Um. Why would you want us to list everyone who we think is innocent?

So you, or whoever, can just kill off the person who's name appears the most? I don't understand the strategic value behind this.

it's actually a
really smart way to gather some information and see how the people are
thinking in general . The killers are most likely to put their names in the list
because they will try to look innocent , or at least they will try to
make the townie think that they are innocent by helping each other .

Jeremy wrote:
edit - I'll clarify: The killers definitely want to target people who AREN'T suspicious. Why are we providing them with this information?

Jeremy , At the end of the day the killers are gonna kill whoever they want , this is just our own opinions , which it doesn't necessary needs to be the right information because people don't know who is innocent or guilty yet , they are all following their guts .

Jeremy a mean i can understand why you think this is not a good idea , you are kind of new in this games or at least you sound like a newbie and you sound kind of lost in general , but Amanda I can't say the same thing about you . Every time we play similar games together and you have an innocent role you are always the first one to answer questions and you always like to help the townies with answering questions and stuff . You know that my question is not that random , you know is really smart and the fact that you are just making excuses it's kind of suspicious .

ps - For all the people that didn't make the list , don't even waste your time , it's too late and i don't want to see your list now . I already told Jeremy why i wanted you guys to make a list because he didn't understand , so there is no need for you guys to make the list now and try to trick me .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm

You asked everyone to make a list but you yourself didnt provide one.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 pm

amanda leigh wrote:
You asked everyone to make a list but you yourself didnt provide one.

Exactly you already said it , I Asked the question , it's not that i am going to answer my own question , but i don't have nothing to hide , so if this make you happy here is my list SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 535556

1 - Donna
2- Stacie
3- Marshall
4- Jeremy
5 - Shanna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   SCREAM DAY 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCREAM DAY 3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next