ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.


Online Reality Gaming Planet
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SCREAM DAY 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 pm

I am not the one going around killing people. Everyone left me off their "innocent" list except for Shanna. Good for you Shanna. Smile


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Kyle you are getting some votes can you at least defend your self ? Why should the townies believe you ? Talk bro because if you don't talk then people are gonna lynch you .
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust


Posts : 531
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : Down a bit and too the right

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:39 am

my innocent list.....

1) KIWI


and thats the only person who is innocent in this game


Come on people time is running out !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
avatar

Tiger
Posts : 551
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:17 am

Santos wrote:
Jeremy a mean i can understand why you think this is not a good idea , you are kind of new in this games or at least you sound like a newbie and you sound kind of lost in general

Yes, because insulting my ability and intelligence is really going to make me take your side.

How can I explain this better? Listing people you deem 'innocent' may help the town figure out who they feel more comfortable lynching, but it's also going to allow the killers to get rid of everyone we think is innocent.

This leaves us with a town full of suspicious people and the killers. That's it. We're basically saying "Oh, hey, we definitely won't be lynching these people anytime soon," giving the killers full access to them. What does that leave us with as a town? It leaves us more vulnerable. Our cards are all laid out on the table.

Based on his many... interesting... reactions to today's events, I am definitely voting out Santos. Because I SUSPECT him.

And I will forever refuse to give the killers my list of who I don't think they are. Giving them any kind of power in this game means a loss for the rest of us.

And to those of you who's name appears a lot on those lists? As long as you aren't a killer- enjoy your death sentence. I know I'm enjoying mine.


Last edited by Jeremy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:38 am

Jeremy wrote:
Santos wrote:
Jeremy a mean i can understand why you think this is not a good idea , you are kind of new in this games or at least you sound like a newbie and you sound kind of lost in general

Yes, because insulting my ability and intelligence is really going to make me take your side.

How can I explain this better? Listing people you deem 'innocent' may help the town figure out who they feel more comfortable lynching, but it's also going to allow the killers to get rid of everyone we think is innocent.

This leave a town full of suspicious people and the killers. That's it. We're basically saying "Oh, hey, we definitely won't be lynching these people anytime soon." Giving the killers full access to them.What does that leave us with as a town? It leaves us more vulnerable. Our cards are all laid out on the table.

Based on his many... interesting... reactions to today's events, I am definitely voting out Santos. Because I SUSPECT him.

And I will forever refuse to give the killers my list of who I don't think they are. Giving them any kind of power in this game means a loss for the rest of us.

And to those of you who's name appears a lot on those lists? As long as you aren't a killer- enjoy your death sentence. I know I'm enjoying mine.


blah blah blah

I don't need you to take my side you are worthless ....
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz


Dragon
Posts : 723
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 28
Location : Halifax, N.S

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:48 am

Jeeze... lol no need calling people worthless just because you guys have different views!

Anyway... I'll be going away for the weekend so i won't be able to post nearly as much so vote is going to lynch Kyle. I can still take the vote away if he can give me a good reason... if not... that's my vote!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Rat
Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 32
Location : Appleton, WI

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 am

Marshall: Kyle
Kyle: Marshall, Donna, Shanna
Donna: Kiwi, Henry
Santos: Jeremy


Pending Votes: 3
Amanda, Santos, Stacie

Deadline is 7PM CST tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 40
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 am

Im not a baddie, if you lynch me then the town is getting closer to losing. In the past when Ive been a baddie(which was like every recent game I played) Niki and or Pete always seemed to be on opposite sides of me and many times I killed them in the night. One exception being a game where Niki and I were both bad but didnt know of the other. Could just be coincidence, but thats what made me think I was being framed by someone else who played in some of those games. Id also like to point out no actual legit reason has been brought up to lynch me, the first vote being a retaliaton vote and others are just hoppng on board. For that reason Im now thinking about placing my vote on someone just hopping on the bandwagon

As for the lists, I also chose not to give one for the same reasons. While it may benefit the good guys, I think it does a heckuva lot more for the baddies.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 40
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 am

I will take my vote off Marshall
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Rat
Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 32
Location : Appleton, WI

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:34 am

Kyle: Marshall, Donna, Shanna
Donna: Kiwi, Henry
Santos: Jeremy


Pending Votes: 4
Amanda, Kyle, Santos, Stacie

Deadline is 7PM CST tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Henry wrote:
Does that also mean that the mom doesnt know the killers either?

So here are my thoughts. Pete and Niki are friends so someone could've killed them both knowing that, figuring they would share info. But the fact that no ones been able to come up with any person that their deaths implicates, that might be the exact reason they were killed in the first place! Like last time I played, everyone knew Debani hated Santos so when he got klilled, Debani was an obvious choice. That isnt the case here with Niki and Pete.

If we don't lynch someone pretty soon were fish in a barrel. Sorry Donna but for now at least I vote for you. You seem a little too neutral


Henry I got it keep it real , there is something about you i do find suspicious, it's just an instinct i have . Hmmm you called Donna out because she is being quiet , but you are really quiet too .



Maybe you just killed Pete and Niki to confused us all , a mean you have a great example about me and Debani from last game , so that could have been your strategy to trick us . Just saying i am keeping my eyes on you .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Kyle dude if you are a killer again , then this will suck . A mean you are always the bad guy in every single game .... but you never sound convincing in your pleads to stay never had even when you were a baddie before . It sucks cause you are my homeboy but you are one of my suspects in this game .


Suspect list

1- Henry
2- Kiwi
3- Kyle
4 - Amanda


I will vote in a little bit .
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
avatar

Pig
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 33
Location : Here.

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Im no killer Santos, but you keep your eyes where you wish, lol. I don't want us to lynch like whoever is Gale, but I feel like with yet another no lynch, said it before, say it again: we're all fish in a barrel

_________________
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Henry wrote:
Im no killer Santos, but you keep your eyes where you wish, lol. I don't want us to lynch like whoever is Gale, but I feel like with yet another no lynch, said it before, say it again: we're all fish in a barrel

I can see your point about lynching someone , but also keep in mind that if we kill someone that is innocent then we are gonna be fucked up . If this happens , all we have to do is pray so the killers kill their mom , if not we are gonna be down to 3 innocent people , so if we are gonna lynch someone this round we need to make sure we lynch the person we really feel is a baddie . Do you actually really feel that Donna is a baddie ?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
avatar

Pig
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 33
Location : Here.

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:56 pm

I am not SURE she's bad. But I think, just because she's always so low on the radar, if she were a killer, boy she'd have an easy go of it. It's gotta be someone, Santos. So thats as honest as I can answer that. Is Donna a baddie: maybe. I sure havent excluded her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Henry wrote:
I am not SURE she's bad. But I think, just because she's always so low on the radar, if she were a killer, boy she'd have an easy go of it. It's gotta be someone, Santos. So thats as honest as I can answer that. Is Donna a baddie: maybe. I sure havent excluded her.


that's the problem , you are not sure if Donna is the killer and if we lynch her just because she acts quiet and under the radar every time and then she turns out to be innocent , then it's gonna be a problem , but if you really think that she is a baddie or have the feeling then you are free to do whatever you want .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Here is why I haven't cast another vote yet..... ya'll seem to be putting votes on Donna or Kyle...... maybe this makes me an idiot but my gut is telling me not to throw my vote there. I dont have a baddie vibe from Donna and as suspicious as Kyle is acting, I know in the past I have lynched him for being suspicious and he turned out to be a good guy with a good role. Kyle is hard to read. I wish we had another day to talk this out. I don't like feeling pressured to vote for SOMEONE just cause we need a lynch and everyone's doing it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Santos - why do you find Kiwi suspicious?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:13 pm

amanda leigh wrote:
Santos - why do you find Kiwi suspicious?

Kiwi is another person that is hard to read . he always plays the same way . He comes to the board and without any reasons he always vote for someone . He is a wild card but between suspect or innocent he is a suspect to me as of right now .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Do you think Kyle is more suspicious than Kiwi is?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:26 pm

As of right now yes .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Stacie - What are your thoughts? You are someone else who hasn't voted yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Well i have to go out soon and i am going to vote


My vote is for Kyle .
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 40
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Sigh, I really want to know why me. I voted for marshall and have since been getting votes because he reacted back at my vote and others are just following . My guess is 1 or 2 of the killers are voting me so hopefully that can help the good guys next round after Im lynched this round. Im usually more of an asset in these things in the later stages and was hoping to be able to so again this time. Oh well.

Question for you Santos. Could it be you wanted the lists made so that you could base your night kill off them, then refer back to those lists to manipulate the next round based on those lists.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 40
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:15 pm

I vote Santos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SCREAM DAY 3   

Back to top Go down
 
SCREAM DAY 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Kabal of the Silent Scream
» USTREAM, ISTREAM, We all scream...
» Silent Scream II: The Bride
» Vault-tec vault experiment idea

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Galaxy Games: Archives-
Jump to: