ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCREAM - DAY 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

SCREAM - DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: SCREAM - DAY 6   SCREAM - DAY 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Stacie, aka JR, has met her untimely end!

Deadline for Day 6
Sunday, Nov 11th, 7pm CST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

You can change your vote as many times as you'd like, including retracting a vote, but once a majority is reached, I will consider the round ended immediately. The round will end when the deadline to vote elapses, a majority decision to lynch is reached, or by ALL players voting for a "No-Lynch".

Votes:

Pending Votes: 6
Amanda, Henry, Jeremy, Kyle, Santos, Shanna

Last edited by .Michael. on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

SCREAM - DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 6   SCREAM - DAY 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:03 am

Right... let's get this show on the road and actually lynch somebody this round. The killers totally have this is the bag since they continue picking us off like flies.

Here are SOME of my opinions. I'm not gunna vote to lynch anybody yet... I wanna see what you all have to say. Sure, it might be stupid to voice all this... but with Stacie (an active player) gone... this game needs to be revived somewhat.

List of potential killers:

Santos- Did a good job with making us think Henry was the killer. I really felt as though he actually caused us more harm than good. I felt like we had a sure vote and then he came in and confused us and made us question ourselves and... turns out we didn't end up lynching somebody. He had an emotional outburst and has now 'quit' the game... but I think it could just be a coverup. Since we all think he's out... we're not gunna run around considering him as the killer. I could be totally off on this... but... just my two cents

Henry- I can't help but feel like Santos and Marshall we working together to get us to lynch you. They did a good job in convincing Stacie which is why she was so sure you were the killer last round. I think if you WERE the killer.... It would be a stupid choice for you to kill the one person who is so vocal about lynching you, especially since there are so few of us left. It would be way smarter if somebody else was the killer (Santos? Anyone really) to kill them just to frame you since a killer would likely try to get rid of the people suspecting them. I could be totally off... but you've done more to convince me you are innocent than guilty... just seems like someone if framing you.

Again, I could be totally off... and since this is my first time playing... who really cares? This is all in good fun Smile

Jeremy- there is something to be said about those who play the quiet game. Although I find it unlike that you and Donna were both playing such a silent game... it could happen. You've done nothing to convince me you're innocent. You barely contributed to any of the discussions which can be seen as a strategy for a killer... or you're just... totally innocent and don't have anything to say. basically all the reason why Kyle suspected you last round... still hold for me.

Amanda- You have also been on the quiet side but... I don't suspect you. The main difference I see between you and Jeremy is that you HAVE contributed to some of the discussions and have shared your opinion, especially when it is against the town. Again, maybe I'm completely off but... I think you're innocent.

Kyle- I think I've pretty much figured out who you are... and don't even suspect you... so kudos!

Me- I think if any of you have paid enough attention... it's pretty obvious what character I'm playing... and it's certainly not the killer Smile

Let's see what y'all have to say... and let's get the ball moving! I'll be upset if we let another round go by without lynching someone.At this point in the game... it's in our better interest!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

SCREAM - DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 6   SCREAM - DAY 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Please, for the first few rounds I contributing more than anyone in the discussions. Paragraphs as long as yours just now.

You all know who I suspect- Santos. Until then, I'll just jump on the voting bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

SCREAM - DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 6   SCREAM - DAY 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Jeeze people....

Not gunna lie... this is kinda boring. Come out and challenge someone... vote for someone... DO SOMETHING! I understand that we all have lives and stuff...mine has caused me to miss out on some interesting stuff in the earlier rounds. I totally GET it but the past few rounds have been pretty dull because everyone is staying silent.

Sorry... I don't mean to sound like 'that' person but... seriously? Let's get the boat going before the killers win this thing. If we go another round without lynching, that's exactly whats gunna happen.

I choose to lynch Santos

Mainly for the reasons I listed earlier. I'm still convinced of them... so.. here we go Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCREAM - DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 6   SCREAM - DAY 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCREAM - DAY 6
Page 1 of 1