ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitch's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

Mitch's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Mitch's Confessional Tumblr_lqv6j0HyeY1qhpvos

Considering I don't know anyone here and don't want to, I think I am doing pretty well.
I still have no clue who the heck is on what team, I just know they are all AWFUL (except Niki clown) .
If they really give as much effort to the rest of the missions as they did in this temple mission, I am feeling pretty good about winning.
I just found out Bella is in this game playing as someone unknown, so I will either form an allience, or try getting her out early.
I know she is a great competitor and could probably take me down any day.
For now Niki and I are a target, but if we can keep winning it doesn't matter.
For now the only thing I am worried about is that we will not get enough pieces.
Right now we need to win some Endurance missions.
That's all I have for now~~~

Here are the teams:
Blue: Mitch, Niki
Purple: Jen, KJ
Orange: Colten, Satinparchment
Yellow: Pete, Santos
Red: Donna, Stacie
Green: Amanda, Micheal
Brown: Hotlink, Sadie Jane
Gray: DJ, Chris
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:37 am

Lol Jen aka Bella is Bella, that's why I couldn't tell from the list Razz Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 am

Orange: Colten, Satinparchment
Brown: Hotlink, Sadie Jane

No more Gray!
I was so close to winning the mission, but I feel safe that Yellow has the samadhi.
Niki is alligned with them and the Red team, so hopefully that allience will take us far!
I hope this game speeds up though, no one seems to care, and everything is posted late.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 pm

All these teams stink. I'm back now. We won't lose again.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:02 pm

It's taken almost a months to lose one team. This game is beginning to drive me nuts. Marshall the reason people are inactive is because you are too. Hosting takes a lot of commitment.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Yeah I have waited for the original judges but they took to long, now I found two new one, the other one already judged him.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Lmao the only reason Red won is because we had to wait an hour for them to show up. Honestly I hope we are eliminated this round because I am embarrassed that I am in this game. Anyone sane would have left by now, and I'm past the point that I don't care. The challenge was rigged so late people had the chance to arrive and got the same opportunity as those waiting for an hour. So done with this game #sodone #happynewyearandstayhealthy #whichseatcanitake #neverplayingonthissiteeveragain
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 pm

I didn't rig it, I waited for Santos to find a partner, I wanted someone that wasn't from the site, and I wanted him to get a partner cause if he didn't that would hurt the teams, (aka the whole team had to cross the finish line.) Then I think Stacie showed up, had to find two people, then Pete arrived as well as Donna. So no I didn't rig it. And don't make decisions about this site based off my game please.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 pm

You even said that you were going to get two people to go for red if they didn't sign on which I think is a load of garbage. It's just unfair because we can wait an hour for everyone to show up but when I tried posting a puzzle 10 minutes after the deadline it doesn't count. Thiiiink about it.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 pm

I asked if it was ok, no one responded so I made the assumption that you didn't mind, and I usually try to look at the time when they are posted.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm

I immediately complained... whatever. And yeah the one time you were actually on time i was late.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:01 pm

After I said I was going to find people. I asked previously if you guys minded, no one responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Confessional   Mitch's Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitch's Confessional
Page 1 of 1