ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional: R4/5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Confessional: R4/5 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional: R4/5   Confessional: R4/5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Thian: My buddy, gonna try and get as far as I can with him.

Jordan: We are getting pretty close in this game aw well, I have a feeling if we can stick to our plan of four (Jordan, Zack, Thian, myself) we can pull this off)

Pete: I trust him immensely, but I sometimes wonder if he plays the' vulnerable' card to our disadvantages and never letting his true strength shine.

Cam: He is a power player for sure I and feel like he can be an honorable player and keep those in the game who will at least challenge him.

Tiff: Falls in the same boat as Cam, but something tells me that given the opportunity, she will cut an obvious threat to her game when she gets the chance.

Santos: The newbie, I like to see new faces so I am playing along with him, trying to make sure he feels comfortable with at least one person in the group. I hate to seem like I am stringing him along, but he seems to me like a more competitive player than he lets on, so I wonder if he thinks the same way for me...

Travis: So far we have only spoken to end the weight-carrying challenge, and he seems like a level headed and decent guy. I just wish he wasn't loyal to orange and was going instead for an all out brawl, to each their own. Razz

Donna and Zack: Neither have spoken to me yet, nor I to them. I am always open to start new convo's and friendships, but within the context of the game, I tend to be a little more of a "everyone for themselves" and once alliances start to get formed, I feel kinda douchey coming forward and being friendly with a person I am likely to want to vote out. Zack has Jordan's pass though, so we will see what comes of that.

-Who is in your alliance? And who are the other alliances in the game?
Right now, Jordan and I are working together, and Jordan and Zack are together, and Thian and myself are together, but I am the bridge between them. Santos is really trying hard to buddy up with me, and I am happy to oblige, but he seems like he has the potential to be pushy and manipulative, which I realize comes with the territory of this game, but just isn't my style to oblige with that.

-Who is the one person (or two people if you can't decide) that you would want with you in the finals?
Thian or Jordan. They are the only two that have actively worked with me on cementing anything of an agreement.

-Biggest threat?
I would have to say anyone on team orange, and on Blue, I feel Santos or Tiff would be the first to throw me under.

-Biggest joke?
This could be a double edged sword really... Could it be the limpers faking being useless at challenges until they need the win? Or could it be the ones trying too hard and painting their ultimate demise right on their backs? I hope to hover right in the middle thar...

And what challenge is your favorite challenge ever?
Oops, forgot this one... I loved the money challenge. Even though it got to be a pain sometimes, and a bit tedious, it was a test of our meddle and our skills to be able to track stuff down, rather than who can stay on the longest consecutive period, and post the whole time. I like to socialize and work together with people, and having to post constantly inhibits that.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Confessional: R4/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional: R4/5   Confessional: R4/5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Updated, yo.
Back to top Go down

Confessional: R4/5
Page 1 of 1