ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional: R8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Confessional: R8 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional: R8   Confessional: R8 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Who has the most friends in this game? Who has the most enemies?
I would say Tiff, or Santos. Everybody else is playing the game to their tune at this point watching their every move.

Who do you think will make it to the Final 3 if you couldn't be there?
At this point, with the numbers being what they are, Tiff, Santos, and Donna. I think Tiff is in a close alliance with both Santos and Donna, and that will play out to the end.

Who would be the best person to take on a date?
There are those who say I am pretty hot...

And quitting: is it weaksauce?
Not when you spectacularly kamikaze into the other alliance, keeping the numbers even and the drama intense. Razz
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessional: R8   Confessional: R8 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Oh yeah, and for the record Travis, I don't fully believe you will help us, so I didn't give you full information. I am willing to bet you went running to Tiff with your info and are doing your best to make sure Tiff is not DLL.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessional: R8   Confessional: R8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Well, as far as I can tell Jordan and I are on our own. Travis is going to spend his time appeasing the powers that be in hopes of being able to glimpse the limelight, and it is obvious that Tiff, Santos, and Donna, are running the show.

Travis, had you joined me I would have been loyal to you. I have nothing right now with Thian and Pete gone. Jordan is loyal to Zack, so I would have supported you on our side. We would have had the clear majority, our one shot at busting up the power alliance.

Now we have no choice but to hope one of us gets Paymaster to save our own bacon, as they are just gonna pick us off one by one otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional: R8   Confessional: R8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional: R8
Page 1 of 1