ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 4 RESULTS

Go down 
+3
Amanda Leigh
.Michael.
dj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:42 am

From England to Japan to China...

ROUND 4 RESULTS Tumblr_ly6y9mO0qf1qh78pjo1_400

ROUND 4 RESULTS Tumblr_ly6l10DI8h1qh78pjo1_400

ROUND 4 RESULTS Tumblr_lzoeey8G0r1qgrl28o1_500

INDIA

is where we land next.

The remaining 9 competitors arrive at the Ganges river. DJ tells them they have to traverse the river to get their next clue!

Belasen, Boyd, Debani, Donna and Henry waste no time. Boyd does a headfirst dive into the murky river. Henry is perfecting his doggy paddle, while Debani is already scheming in his head. Evil, evil, evil!

Amanda, Kyle, Kiwi and Michael aren't so sure about this swimming thing. Kiwi doesn't want to mess up his hair. Amanda sticks her toe in and quickly is back on land. Kyle decides to take a nap.

As Michael wades into the water, he sees some...er...not so pleasant materials going by. On the verge of being sick, he wades back and wonders how to get across this river. Looking up, he sees a bright green arrow...THE FAST FORWARD!

Michael races toward his next challenge while the back of the pack hold their breath and give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 am

As the competitors cross the river, Debani emerges in first place, clearly ready to draw blood on the rest of his racers! Boyd, Henry and Amanda are next to jump out.

The four racers read the next clue: Off to New Delhi, where you must reach the Taj Mahal and sing a love song to a fellow racer!

As the first four start off to the Taj, the remaining four look like Swamp Things. Donna pulls a fish out of her hair. Kiwi shakes the muddy water off of him, while Kyle is still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Bela Bela is excited for the love song, though! We're all about love here at Oh Craps!

Michael is running faster than the wind and he reaches the Fast Forward challenge. It looks like nobody has been here yet, and he is praying that he doesn't meet the same fate as Pete did. He learns he must charm a snake out of a basket. He rolls his eyes and picks up his pungi, ready for some snake charming action!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 am

OK so I just lost my whole post. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:59 am

A Quick Recap of the Next Checkpoint because I can't rewrite that shit if i tried:

Amanda and Boyd gushingly sing love songs before skipping off.

Debani and Henry awkwardly get through their pair of songs, as Debani YIELDS SOMEONE.

Belasen and Kiwi are next to go, Belasen gets a little too touchy feely, but the two of them run by to find that neither of them have been yielded.

Donna and Kyle are the last to arrive, with KYLE being Yielded.

Michael continues to have trouble charming a snake.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

For the final checkpoint, feed milk to Ganesha!

With hundreds of Ganesha statues lining the room, all the racers have to do is feed one spoonful to any statue....but Ganesha is temperamental - most won't get it on the first try-

As I get the words out of my mouth, Amanda has already finished her spoonful and is heading off to the mat.

AMANDA, congratulations again! You are #1! 16 bonus minutes to you!

Debani, Boyd and Henry have stuck together this leg of the race....who will make it out first? Henry's spoon starts to empty. Debani is waiting patiently. Boyd is closing his eyes, hoping that when he opens them the milk will be gone.

Kyle is kicking everything in sight. He's hoping to avoid the same fate as Santos...45 minutes remain on his Yield.

Kiwi and Belasen make it to the temple and Belasen spills his milk on the first try.

DEBANI, YOU ARE #2! 14 bonus minutes for you!

Boyd opens his eyes -- the milk is gone!

HENRY, YOU ARE #3! 12 bonus minutes for you!

Michael finally sees the snake rising from the basket, Halleloo! Michael is running faster than a Bollywood dancer toward the finish line.

BOYD, YOU ARE #4! 10 bonus minutes next round!

Donna gets to the temple to see the Kiwi and Bela struggling.

Kyle is up and running to the temple, the yield is over!

Donna waits 15 minutes and rests. This ain't easy!

DJ sees two figures in the distance...
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:34 am

BELASEN! YOU ARE #5, 8 MINUTES TO YOU!

KIWI, YOU ARE #6! 6 MINUTES TO YOU!

Kyle reaches the temple as Donna has a few drops left on her spoon.

Michael races past the Taj Mahal.

DONNA, YOU ARE #7! 4 MINUTES OFF FOR YOU NEXT ROUND!

Michael races by the temple..

Kyle is down to his last sip for Ganesha..and is off..

Michael collapses onto the mat, heart pounding.

Michael....

YOU ARE #8, congratulations you are still in it to win it!

You also get 2 minutes off next round!

Kyle reaches the mat, annoyed, frustrated. He knows what is coming next.

Kyle, unfortunately, you have been eliminated from The Amazing Race: Oh Craps!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 am

FINAL TIMES

1. Amanda - 10m
2. Debani - 26m
3. Henry - 29m
4. Boyd - 32m
5. Belasen - 55m
6. Kiwi - 57m
7. Donna - 1h 34m
8. Michael - FF - 2h 4m
9. Kyle - Yield - 3h 27m

ROUND 4 RESULTS Taroc4
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah... I was stuck on the first round for like 2 hours, so I decided to pray I got the FF quickly.

I've been holding my breath for like a week now! Laughing

Sorry to see you go, Kyle, especially since I feel partly responsible for using the FF and it being so close. I really just saw no other option with my crappy first round time.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 pm

So my darling Michael uses a FF and still comes in almost last, and Debani decides to use the yield again this time taking out Kyle.....

Sorry to see you go Kyle. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Good luck to the remaining players. I hope everyone realizes that Debani is going to continue to yield someone every single round so get him before he gets you. I tried to, he just beat me to the yield ROUND 4 RESULTS 871743
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Man we're definitely getting to see Asia. Sorry about going out like that Kyle, sucks, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Phew thought I was in trouble that rOund!
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Kyle wrote:
Good luck to the remaining players. I hope everyone realizes that Debani is going to continue to yield someone every single round so get him before he gets you. I tried to, he just beat me to the yield ROUND 4 RESULTS 871743

Did you yield me Kyle? If so, I don't feel so bad! Hahah - obviously I don't get off on yielding people. I guess its a precautionary measure and I always decide to use it or not before I start the race.

I also did have a bit of a vengeance from the last Oh Craps! So I guess that had something to do with it.

So no, I will not continue to yield everyone. I will only yield those who are deserving of it Wink

xox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 RESULTS   ROUND 4 RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 4 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1