ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS

Go down 
+5
.Michael.
Staciekins
Belasen
Amanda Leigh
dj
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:41 am

Welcome to...

JAPAN!!!

Players head off to the first checkpoint, the Pagoda of 10,000 steps. They must race to the top to receive their next clue.

Every gets off to a good start, but one player starts running away from the Pagoda. Towards a bright green box.

Pete is going for the Fast Forward.

Boyd, Debani, Donna, Henry, Kiwi, and Santos are all at the front of the pack with Debani and Santos trying to trip each other along the way.

Kyle, Michael and Stacie decide to keep a steady pace, as to not burn themselves out for this grueling checkpoint, while Belasen and Mandie trail the pack.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:21 am

Pete arrives and reads the clue for the Fast Forward. He has to prepare fugu, an infamous Japanese dish prepared from a pufferfish liver, with the potential to be lethal.

Hopefully nobody dies today.

Pete pulls out his Ginsu knife and begins to filet.

Meanwhile, Henry reaches the top of the pagoda first. Looks like Pete isn't the only one that's cooking. Large cauldrons are bubbling over.

Henry reads the next clue, telling him that he must eat a pound of Ramen noodles in order to continue on.

Henry sits down and begins the feast, as Donna steps into the pagoda, admiring the decorations. Boyd and Santos reach the top as well.

Outside, Amanda and Belasen have made up some ground, leaving Kiwi and Stacie trailing everybody. Kyle and Michael continue with their steady pace up the steps as well.

---

In true form, Henry, Donna, and Boyd scarf down a pound of noodles faster than somebody can say "KONICHIWAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Santos, used to rice and beans, has a little trouble but is out the door and heading back down the steps.

Debani, Amanda, Michael, and Kyle arrive at the pagoda next, with Belasen, Kiwi and Stacie huffing and puffing their way into the temple not too long after.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:30 am

Henry whizzes down the stairs (and almost whizzes himself) but manages to reach the next checkpoint underground, where the players learn they must stuff 100 people into a japanese subway car.

Henry starts pushing!

Meanwhile, back at the pagoda, Michael finishes his noodles and finishes with a real loud burp. Debani slurps his last bite and is out the door. Amanda and Kyle are next to follow back down the steps, leaving the two thunders from down under and Stacie in the dust.

Donna, Boyd, and Santos reach the subway station and start running into confused, scared Japanese people. Boyd apparently says something offensive and a japanese grandma slaps him with her newspaper.

Boyd's brute strength helps him pull ahead of the others, and notices the Yield box. Feeling generous, he decides not to try and risk it.

Santos and Donna finish up and head up the subway stairs as Michael, Amanda, Debani and Kyle rush down.

Belasen and Kiwi swallow the last of the noodles leaving Stacie by herself. Holding her stomach, she looks down. At least a few more bites!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:51 am

After finishing strong last leg, Stacie finds herself dead last. She finds the will power to eat the last of her noodles and she is off!

Boyd reaches the final checkpoint and realizes he must enter the ring for a sumo match.

Everyone is now at the subway station, pushing and pushing. I havn't seen this much pushing since I went to my doula class last Wednesday!

Debani manages to make up some ground, and sees his old friend: The Yield Box.

"I would like to Yield..."

but it looks like Debani took too long to say what he wanted, as a few racers rush past him - one, in fact, was the person he wanted to handicap.

Debani rushes up the stairs after the group.

Push! Push! Kyle is sweating up a storm. Amanda is swearing up a storm. Kiwi and Belasen, a little fresher than the others, are working silently. All of a sudden, Stacie appears and starts screaming at the school children.

Debani, Donna, Michael and Santos make it to the arena. They don the gear and watch as Boyd smashes his opponent and races to the finish.

Pete continues slicing and dicing as fast as he can. He's only killed one patron so far. He looks up to see the sun starting to set in the distance.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:13 am

DJ is standing at the mat. Check in time!

Congratulations BOYD! YOU ARE #1! You have earned 20 minutes off next round!

Kiwi stands in front of the Yield box.

"I will Yield..."

Back at the sumo arena, the crowds go wild as Amanda "Big Tex" and Kyle "Big Flex" tag team and bring down some wrestlers. Michael does some Beyonce moves and booty bumps the sumo out of the ring. Donna's years of being Donna help her out and she runs out of the arena.

Santos, trained luchador, shouts in Spanish and the sumo runs away, fearing Aztec curses.

Debani, trained Canadian, sings O Canada, which is enough to make anyone run away. Joking, joking.

Back at the finish line.......

Someone appears...

MICHAEL, you are #2! You get 18 minutes off next round!

Two figures appear after Michael...

AMANDA & KYLE, you are both #3! You both get 16 minutes off next round!

Stacie pushes the last person into the subway train and heads off ahead of Belasen, who still has 5 people to go.

SANTOS, YOU ARE #5 ! You get 12 minutes off next round!

DEBANI, you are #6! You get 10 minutes off next round!

Pete's fingers are shaking, knowing that he cannot kill another person or he will be sent to jail. Finally, the fugu is eaten. Congrats Pete, you have the FF now get moving!

HENRY, you are #7! You get 8 minutes off next round!

DONNA, you are #8! You get 6 minutes off next round!

KIWI, you are #9! You get 4 minutes off next round!

Belasen kicks the door shut and is on Stacie's trail.

Pete is running as fast as he can toward the finish.

Stacie sees a flag in the distance -- the finish line?

STACIE, you are #10 and receive 2 minutes off next round!

Someone comes running up to DJ.........

BELASEN, I'm sorry, but I cannot reward you any minutes next round.

However, you are #11 and still in the race!

*hours pass*
*dj checks his watch*
*Pete stumbles up*

Pete, from what I understand, an angry ninja mob tried to kill you for poisoning so many villagers?

Pete nods, and falls onto the mat.

I'm sorry PETE, you are the last person to arrive. You have been eliminated from The Amazing Race: OH CRAPS!

RESULTS
(after Round 1 time deductions)
1. Boyd - 14m
2. Michael - 32m
3. Amanda & Kyle - 34m
5. Santos - 35m
6. Debani - 40m
7. Henry - 48
8. Donna - 52m
9. Kiwi - 56m
10. Stacie - 1h 1m
11. Belasen - 1h 28m
12. Pete - 4h 46m
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:21 am

hershey hershey hershey hershey hershey <--------------For You DJ!

PETE sorry Pete. Sad *sheds a tear for Pete*

Great write up again DJ. Thumb
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:42 am

PHEW! I certainly have not had any luck with the dice these first two rounds - hopefully that'll change for me this next leg... Sorry to see you go Pete Sad
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:54 am

Aww Pete...

Loved that I was screaming at school children and pushing Belasen, and what not... great write up!!
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:42 am

Very entertaining! lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:14 am

Bye Pete TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS 735214

Great story DJ! TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS 204853
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:53 am

I assume Kiwi's yield failed, too?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:55 am

oh goodness lmfao, sad thing is I did so bad going for the fast forward but every other round I did in less than an hour each (half-hour actually I think). Oh well, just wasn't in the cards for me. Good luck everyone!!!

DJ, definitely a fun game, some frustrating moments but all great games should have those I think lol
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Knowing that, sorry Pete that really sucks.

DJ, your recap made me laugh out loud several times, great great stuff man! TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS 871743 Hopefully next leg, I'll pee myself if necessary. We all remember what happened to Jen and LaKisha their first attempt in China at the Olympic stadium.......TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS 167302
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:21 pm

This was fun to read, lol.

Aww Pete, sorry to see you eliminated.. it sucks, trust me I should know lmao. better luck to us next time and maybe I can read the directions properly Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:55 am

Round 3 should be up tonight, ladies & gents. If not I promise by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:12 pm

I don't have a first leg Sad
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Just kidding. I'm an impatient bitch.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Should be all set now Thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS   TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

TAR:OC ROUND 2 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1