ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 1 RESULTS

Go down 
+8
Donna
Henry
Debani
Pete
Belasen
.Michael.
Niki
dj
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:00 am

As the players run towards the torches, Donna is out in front and starts to break away. Confused that anybody could outrun her, Stacie pushes it into high gear, trying to catch up to Donna, but when she looks behind her, Michael and Santos are right on her heels. Mandie knows she can't be beat out by Stacie, either, and tries to catch up to the pack of four ahead of her.

A few minutes pass and we see Henry jog by, unconcerned and keeping calm.

Debani stumbles through after Henry - clearly a pint too many. Kyle finally wakes up and starts running, and Boyd behind him - clearly, Boyd wasn't finished after Debani left the pub!

At the back of the pack we have Belasen, Kiwi, Pete & Niki. They are clearly lost.

Belasen and Kiwi, figuring they are from the same corner of the word, turn left in the alley. Pete continues straight, while Niki, afraid and alone, turns to the right.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:23 am

I finished Saturday.. How could I be in the back lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:30 am

It's not based on how early you finished, it's the amount of time that particular round took you, I think.

Like If I did the first round today and it took me 10 mins to complete, I'd beat you if you did it 2 days ago and took 15 mins then.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, dj.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:04 am

Ohhh shit. I started a round before I went to work and finished it hours later. Guess I'm out Sad I misunderstood the rules apparently... *facepalm* Sad
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:43 am

Michael, you're correct - that's why I allowed 5 days of time, there's no way of knowing how many rolls a checkpoint will take you, so it gives you time in between checkpoints. Thumb

Its by cumulative time - the clock starts when you make your first roll, the clock stops when you get that specific number for the checkpoint.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:42 am

more more more!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:51 pm

well I'm not surprised I am not doing good starting out, I struggled big time lol
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm screwed then. My fault for misreading the directions lmao. I hope someone else effed up too lol
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Ahhhh cliffhanger!!!

We want MOOOORE!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Woo....Im....unconcerned? Hopefully this means I'll do alright..
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:27 pm

It's coming, it's coming! I've had a busy day, I'm not feeling well and I'm supposed to go to a stranger's goodbye party tonight. Hopefully more up tonight provided I'm not asleep by 9pm
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Installment 3 of 4!

Stacie is able to pass Donna, as do a few others. Look like she ran too fast and dislocated her hip. Stacie sees the torches, picks one up, and is off! Amanda manages to catch up to the group ahead of her as well, and wastes no time in choosing a torch, now in pursuit of her sister.

Michael and Santos, in the meantime, duck into a souvenir shop to grab a British guard hat for each of them, but don't stay too long - they're in a race!

Henry catches up to Donna and runs by her taking a breather. As soon as she sees this, she knows she's trailing, and gets up to follow Henry to the next checkpoint.

Kyle, Debani and Boyd are on their way behind Donna. Is this a pub crawl or a race?

Kiwi and Belasen, being ruled by the motherland, decide to stop off at Buckingham Palace to pay their tributes. As Belasen starts to jog away, Kiwi decides to make one of those palace guards twitch. No luck!

Pete finds his way out of the alleys but looks around to see nobody in sight. Either he's in first or he's at the back of the pack.

Niki, still searching for the torches, starts walking a little slower, trying to retrace her steps. She stops when she notices she's near the tube! Maybe this will catapult her near the front, she knows she needs to make up some ground. Mind the gap, Niki, mind the gap!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:01 pm

MORE! I must know the results! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah! Gimme more results bounce
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:25 pm

DJ is standing on the finish mat for Round 1 here in London. In the distance, he sees a few small orbs of orange - the torches of the players.

**FLASHBACK!**

Soon after grabbing their torches, the players encounter their first YIELD.

One by one, the players decide in all fairness to not use the Yield...yet. This first round is all about who can get there the fastest. They all...wait, not everybody thinks this way!

Debani approaches the yield box and shouts out: I want to YIELD --

**FLASHFRONT!**

The small blobs become clearer as DJ waits for the racers to check in.

Congratulations MANDIE! You are #1! As the #1 racer, you have earned 22 minutes off your final time next round!

Mandie collapses on the mat and waits for the others to join her.

Congratulations STACIE! You are #2! As the #2 racer, you have earned 20 minutes off your final time next round!

Stacie and Amanda hug. Sister power! Hopefully the Family Affair will be complete, pending Boyd's completion.

Close to 30 minutes pass...

Congratulations KYLE! You are #3, and shave 18 minutes off your time next round!

Another 15 minutes...

Congratulations SANTOS! You are #4!
Congratulations MICHAEL! You are #5!

Santos, you will get 16 minutes off next round, and Michael gets 14 minutes off.

Santos and Michael jump and hug and jump and go to join the others.

In the span of 10 minutes, 3 more racers reach the finish...

Congratulations DONNA! You are #6 and earn 12 minutes off!
Congratulations BOYD! You are #7 and earn 10 minutes off!
Congratulations HENRY! You are #8 and earn 8 minutes off!

20 more minutes...and Debani approaches the mat.

Debani, while you decided to use the Yield, the person you chose was already AHEAD of you at that time in the race and your Yield has no effect. Better luck next time!

You are #9 and earn 6 minutes off!

As the sun starts to set, 45 minutes pass...

BELASEN, you are #10 and earn 4 minutes off!

Kiwi and Pete are seen racing toward the finish line, but PETE beats out Kiwi by less than 10 minutes.

PETE YOU ARE #11 and earn 2 minutes off!

KIWI....

CONGRATULATIONS you are still in this, but barely! You are #12, however, the person who finishes last but is not eliminated gets no time off on their next leg.

Hours pass...

Niki finally gets off the tube to see...DJ?

I'm sorry NIKI, but everyone else has finished this leg of the race. I hate to tell you, but you've been eliminated from The Amazing Race: Oh Craps!

Until next time!

LEG 1 RESULTS:

1. Amanda - 28 mins
2. Stacie - 37 mins
3. Kyle - 1 hr 5 mins
4. Santos - 1 hr 20 mins
5. Michael - 1 hr 22 mins
6. Donna - 1 hr 40 mins
7. Boyd - 1 hr 47 mins
8. Henry - 1 hr 50 mins
9. Debani - 2 hr 8 mins
10. Belasen - 2 hr 53 mins
11. Pete - 3 hr 8 mins
12. Kiwi - 3 hr 14 mins
13. Niki - 8 hr 5 mins
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Oy vey. I'm pretty mad at myself.. I misread the directions and thought it was just who finished first.. Sad pretty bummed cuz I think I could have done much better if I didn't fuck up the rules.. Oh well my fault. Good luck everyone.

DJ or anyone please host another TAR game sometime so I can have another shot lmao
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Sorry to see you go, Niki, but I'm sure there will be more opportunities in the future.

At least you can avoid the rage of uncooperative dice!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

I really thought I was screwed lmao

Sorry to see you go Niki, that really sucks about being first off. Better luck next game, I'm sure there will be more!

DJ, great game so far, hopefully I'll have better luck this next round lol
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah Niki, I mean you're first out but......not much gained, but not much ventured either. I agree with Michael, saves you the trouble of having to deal with mean dice. Congrats everyone who is still around. Wonder where we're going next?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Sorry to see you go Niki. ROUND 1 RESULTS 735214 Better luck next time.

Good luck everyone on the next leg! ROUND 1 RESULTS 204853
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Ahhhhh Niki, I tried to use the yield woulda helped you out I'm sure! Hate to see you go.

Fellow racers, watch out... next round, I take first!

Muah!

- Debani
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:46 pm

awww Niki Pie Sad I feel bad for you. I will ask Dj to host again and Im sure he wont refuse me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Booo Niki!!! I hate to see you go!!!

YAY SISTER POWER!! lol
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Bye Niki .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1 RESULTS   ROUND 1 RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 1 RESULTS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next