ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marshall's thoughts

Go down 
+2
Niki
Marshall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

Marshall's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Yesterday my phone broke, when its on the screen is just straight black, now today my Xbox got two red blinking lights -_- I am getting unlucky with electronics lately.

Last edited by Marshall on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Aw that sucks, I'm sorry Sad Sad I hate when stuff like that happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:37 pm

awww I'm sorry Marshall, that totally sucks.

I would be upset if my PS3 just stopped working. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:44 pm

I knew someone whose PS3 totally crapped out. I say it's cause they played too many DVDs on it, and used it too much. I mean I use mine a lot, but mine's still fine. Yeah it sucks Marshall when freaking technology decides to be a bitch Marshall's thoughts 735214
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:45 pm

usually when electronics go it seems that they all start to go. I've been there it totally sucks
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:43 am

Not the red ring of death!!!!

Hey Pete, not sure if you're interested, but when we got the RROD on our XBOX, we just bought a new one... and then Matthew read online how to fix it. We bought a kit for 25$ that walked you step by step on how to take it apart and fix it...

Now we have two XBOX's. lol...
It was easy to fix. Just a thought..
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

I had an original play station, then one day it froze on me and it wouldn't work anymore, still have
My Xbox(still works its a repetitive problem) plus another Xbox at my Dads,
A Wii
A Gamecube
A Playstation 2
lost
My Nintendo DS (won't charge)
Playstation Original
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:42 pm

I have a PS1
My PS2 died long ago
I have a PS3
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:10 pm

I have a Sega Genesis that still works, though I dont play it. PS1 I gave away, still have a PS2, PS3, and GameCube.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:43 pm

I have an original nintendo that still works.....Not even joking. lol It doesnt work well? The games sometimes are hard to get it to read, lol
My sega genesis died a long long time ago....
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm

I used to have a working NES and Genesis until the NES system was stolen along with the wires for the Genesis. Still have the Genesis system and NES wires though. Prior to those being stolen they worked great

I have a PS2, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP. All work great still.

Used to have a N64 and Gamecube but got rid of them ages ago to my little sister who also has a Wii so neither of those get touched ever

I've never owned an X-Box, once upon a time I wanted one but I like the PS3 and will probably stick with Sony through next generation as long as they start making choices that make sense and don't continue to be ridiculous with prices as they have with the PS Vita, which I don't have and probably won't ever get, though I said that about the PSP so who knows lol

I want a 3DS, that is the only system I don't have that I want. Really only want it due to the new Kingdom Hearts game coming out for it.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:55 pm

I know right Kingdom Hearts is great.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite game series. I have every game, bought the PSP limited edition KH Bundle, only reason I got the PSP.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 pm

I have played the original on PS2 only now it won't let me press the X button to do any action. :X
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Wow. You guys have a ton of video game systems.

I only have a Super Nintendo, Game Boy, and PS2. lol. I'd love a Wii or Xbox but they're expensive, and when I spend money I prefer to spend it on concerts or something else. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Great choice Niki! Spending money for concerts I mean! And yeah, I was sort of one of the kids who was a video game nerd, before EVERYONE became one? At that's how it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Niki, I always wanna go to concerts but end up buying myself new games when I have a little extra instead of saving like I should lol Razz

the entire Kingdom Hearts series is great, I love the story as it is very indept and not as happy and cheery as people would expect due to the Disney part of it. Though there are a couple games that are just okay (Re:Coded and Chain of Memories)
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Who knew Monopoly could go on forever.
http://people.orie.cornell.edu/friedman/monopoly/monopolyforever.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall's thoughts   Marshall's thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Marshall's thoughts
Page 1 of 1