ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+6
Amanda Leigh
Henry
Debani
Donna
Belasen
dj
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:35 am

From one ancient civilization to the next...

WELCOME TO CHINA

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Guinness2

He Pingping, our guest for today.

Players, your first mission here is to pair up and take a Dragon Boat across the Yangtze River.

The players scramble to pick partners.

Boyd and Donna get off to a fast start and pull away from the rest of these whippersnappers faster than anyone can notice.

Debani and Henry are next out, starting to get into a strong paddling rhythm.

Amanda and Michael decide to team up, and while they struggle at first they are off.

Belasen and Kiwi pair up next, figuring the continental unity will push them toward the front of the pack!

Kyle, Santos and Stacie decide to work on their tans.

---

Debani and Henry make it to the shore first, where they encounter their next checkpoint:

GROOMING A CHOW CHOW

ROUND 3 RESULTS! ChowChowKhanByJohnDJackson

Debani grabs an electric razor, Henry a pair of shears, and they are off! Fur flying!

Belasen, Kiwi, Donna and Boyd manage to pull up next to Debani and Henry's boats and read the directions. Belasen's throat begins closing up knowing he is allergic to dogs! Boyd and Kiwi manage to resuscitate him in time, but Donna is already cutting, washing and primping her Chow.

Kyle and Santos realize the race has started. Looks like Stacie has falling asleep on the start line!

Amanda makes it to the shore...but where's Michael?! Looks like a strong current made him lose his balance, and instead of waiting, Amanda took off in the boat making Michael swim.

Stacie finally realizes that it's go time, and looks around - as the 11th person, she has nobody to paddle with! She hops in a boat, and after rowing herself in circles a few times, she has it down and struggles to catch up.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:44 am

Brush, snip, wash, dry...all the players are at the Chow Chow Checkpoint. Michael manages to shake off like a dog and reach the shore after Mandie left him in the dust water. Kyle and Santos are not too far behind, but they have a lot of ground to make up.

Stacie is halfway across the river, paddling furiously.

Debani is the first to finish his grooming job, and Henry and Belasen are moments behind. This strikes fear into everyone's hearts, as Debani has twice tried to Yield and twice failed. But this time...

I YIELD....

Debani slaps the person's picture up onto the box and runs off with an evil laugh. Henry and Belasen sprint by the box, neither of their faces are on there and they continue on in the race.

Stacie finally makes it to the shore to see our friend, He Pingping.

ROUND 3 RESULTS! He_pingping05

He Pingping is SO over this.

Where Belasen almost died from allergies, Stacie, almost dies from fright.

Scared witless, she turns back and runs into DJ's arms.

Mandie and Boyd making it out of Chow Chow City next, holding hands and skipping along. They both realize that one of them might have been yielded, but this is not the case. Skip along!

Kiwi is right behind them and runs past the Yield box without even a sideways glance. He's confident enough that Debani was not after him. He was right.

Stacie is now sobbing and shaking..."I CAN'T DO IT DJ! I QUIT! I QUIT!!!"

"Stacie, are you sure?"

"YES, I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH MIDGETS IN MY LIFETIME! HE'LL CHOMP ON MY KNEECAPS FOR BREAKFAST!"

"Alright...well, Stacie, I'm sorry to say this to you, but you have been eliminated from The Amazing Race: Oh Craps!"
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:54 am

wowsers!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:57 am

With Stacie out of the race, that leaves 10 racers left in the leg.

Donna and Kyle head off out of the grooming station next, and wipe their brows when they see it's not their name on the Yield box. Little do they both know, they both tried to Yield someone themselves but to no success; Debani beat them to the box!

Santos and Michael look at each other, scared but determined...they know it's one of them that was Yielded and they are already at the back of the pack.

Henry and Belasen manage to pass Debani on the way to the next checkpoint to find He Pingping again, and a flashback challenge occurs - making a pound pasta with He Pingping as your judge.

Henry and Belasen furiously begin the pasta showdown.

Debani, Boyd, and Mandie arrive next and also begin rolling, mixing, and cutting.

Santos finally finishes his grooming and runs to the Yield box. His face turns red and he begins frowning...

"I YIELD...SANTOS"

Santos, unfortunately, you have been yielded. You must wait 2 hours before continuing in the race.

This gives enough time for Michael to finish his grooming and off he goes past Santos.

"MIERDA!" Santos exclaims, shaking his fist.

Kiwi and Donna have arrived and are figuring out if Bowtie, Spaghetti, or Shells are the fastest pasta to make. A few people have already finished, and Kyle is right behind them as well. He Pingping throws Mandie's pasta back in her face, telling her it's not good enough!

Henry finishes his pasta and is off to the finish line for this leg of the race, Debani, Belasen, and Boyd are not too far off as well.

RUN RUN RUN!

DJ sees two figures approaching the mat...

HENRY, YOU ARE #1 THIS LEG! YOU GET 16 MINUTES OFF NEXT LEG!

BELASEN, YOU ARE #2 THIS LEG! YOU GET 14 MINUTES OFF NEXT LEG!

The two hug each other - clearly both had doubts they would make it past Leg 3...but here they are, #1 and #2!

Kiwi throws some shells at Kyle's head. Donna scolds them both - this needs to be a fair fight!

Santos is thinking about all the ways he can beat Debani...1 hour left to go until he can continue.

BOYD, YOU ARE #3! YOU GET 12 MINUTES OFF NEXT LEG!

Debani pushes Mandie on the way to the finish line, and she pushes right back.

DEBANI AND AMANDA, YOU ARE BOTH #4! YOU BOTH GET 10 MINUTES OFF NEXT LEG!

With half the players across the finish...who is going home?

Will Santos be able to gain some lost ground?

Will Michael make the tri-colored rotini?

WHO'S NOODLE IS ABOUT TO GET DRIED OUT!?!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:05 am

30 minutes pass...

KIWI, YOU ARE #6! YOU RECEIVE 6 MINUTES OFF NEXT ROUND!

DONNA, YOU ARE #7! YOU RECEIVE 4 MINUTES OFF NEXT ROUND!

Michael and Kyle are furiously making their pasta, but He Pingping continues to tell them to try again.

Santos finally is cleared to keep going. RUN RUN RUN!!!

Down to the wire.............

Michael finally gets his pasta approved and he is off like lightning!

Santos reaches the pasta station as Kyle is just finished. It's not over til it's over!!!

MICHAEL, YOU ARE #8! YOU RECEIVE 2 MINUTES OFF NEXT ROUND!

A figure is approaching the mat...

KYLE, YOU ARE #9! YOU ARE STILL IN THE RACE!

Kyle starts crying, knowing that pasta was almost the end of his time here.

Santos runs to the mat and jumps onto it. Furious, he hopes there's the chance there was a non-elimination round...

Unfortunately, not today.

I am sorry Santos, you have been eliminated from THE AMAZING RACE: OH CRAPS!

Final Times:
1. Henry - 40m
2. Belasen - 43m
3. Boyd - 44m
4. Debani & Mandie - 56m
6. Kiwi - 1h 34m
7. Donna - 1h 36m
8. Michael - 3h
9. Kyle - 3h 20m
(SANTOS YIELD 4H 10M)
-. Stacie - DNF

3 things to note:

1. The bonus minutes from Round 2 made Henry jump ahead of Belasen for 1st place.
2. Mandie's bonus time helped her tie with Debani.
3. Had Santos not been Yielded, he would have landed in 8th place, and KYLE would have gone home.

Until next round!
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:08 am

Woohoo! A good round for me... hopefully it stays that way! hehe

Bye Santos! Good racing!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:13 am

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Taroc3
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:09 am

Bye Santos Sad

Wow, good round! Phew, I wasn't eliminated! ROUND 3 RESULTS! 707671
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:18 am

Stacie QUIT? Seriously!

And booya baby, the yield worked out... glad he's not around to get me back. Muahahhahah evil laugh!!

I can't believe I did that well considering the Oracle was shitting on me the whole time.

Well done racers, till next time!!!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Whoa, I guess that makes me have to eat my earlier words, and in China no less! Great job everyone, though Stacie dear, why'd you quit?

Kind of a crazy round...CLOSE all-around that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:34 pm

dj wrote:

Amanda makes it to the shore...but where's Michael?! Looks like a strong current made him lose his balance, and instead of waiting, Amanda took off in the boat making Michael swim.

[/i]

Awwwww, I'd never leave my boo behind LOL

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

SANTOS! MY AMIGO.

Sad I still heart you.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Congrats to you Henry Wink Go get em tiger!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Poor Stacie. Sad

Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:50 pm

I rolled one million times in the first round (no lie) and never got near what I was supoosed to get (or actually it was the second round). I sat here for well over two hours.. I mean.. I just wasn't willing to do it anymore. DJ, it was a great game, and I did try.. can't say I didn't. I kept rolling and rolling and rolling.. I was furious.. and I thought, I am mad over an online game? So yes, I quit! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:08 pm

lol it's okay Stacie, we all have been there at some point or another Smile
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:54 pm

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Oh shit !!!!!! Hurricane alert . Yes that's right Hurricane alert, because Hurricane Santos is about to go nasty up in this bitch .

Deabni first of all , you got me out . I understand , a mean being intimidated by me its sad bro . You know you used your yield sooo many times against me and why ? Well its because you are scared and you are just intimidated by me so , that's all i need to know ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 . Debani when are you going to understand that you are nothing compare to me . You are just a lame disgusting nasty stupid tiny piece of shit . How do you feel now ? A mean everybody knows what a pussy you are . You are scared of me and you should be because if i was mean to you before now i will be meaner . I will make your life a living hell from now on . Are you ready for me ? Its war time bro and i sure hope you are ready for Santos because my goal is to make your life miserable . You know if i had the chance i would have used that yield against you as well, but the difference between you and me is that i would have used that yield, yes that's right but , just because i don't like you . You are an irrelevant ass looking bitch without a life , that likes some attention . Now you did used the yield against me because you can't help it dude , you are intimidated by me because you know that i am the only one in here that always knows how to put you in your place and since you are such an irrevelant fucker you just want attention from me because you are jealous of me and you want to look and act like me , but never homie . Santos is unique . booooooo shake bitch are you scared ? How do you feel now ? It's a shame that everybody knows what a pussy you are Sad Sad . Oh enough about you for NOW ROUND 3 RESULTS! 850857 , this is just the beginning of your end Debani . El que rie de ultimo rie mejor .
Basketball

DJ , DJ , DJ . Really dude ? Stacie quit and you still eliminated me from the game . I find that extremely unfair . If stacie quit the game , then you should have let the people that really want to be here in the game . We all tried hard this round . In my case , i was 2 hours doing the challenge and trying hard so, it's not fair for me to leave even after we have a quitter in this game . I am sure that a lot of people agree with me . I found your decision super unfair and i hope you think about it twice and let me back in the game because i deserve it . The only person that deserves to go this round is Stacie for quitting the game not me .

Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:56 pm

ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Santos, from an outsiders point of view, I'd like to ditto Debani's comment.

Debani wrote:
ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743 ROUND 3 RESULTS! 871743
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Debani wrote:

Yes that's right , laugh bitch , laugh that's all you can do you scary ass .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Jordan wrote:
Santos, from an outsiders point of view, I'd like to ditto Debani's comment.

Debani wrote:

and from my point of view i can give 5 fucks about what you think . You are irrelevant in here so get the fuck out . thanks ROUND 3 RESULTS! 204853
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:39 am

I ditto what Mandie said - she would NEVER leave her boo!

In related news, I thought "oh, I must not be doing too badly if I'm mandie's partner" ...

... And then I'm left behind. Hahaha! I had a good laugh when I read that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 RESULTS!   ROUND 3 RESULTS! Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 3 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1