ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:33 pm

ELIMINATED FROM FOA FOA = ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2nbhmxz ELIMINATED FROM MARAAMU = ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 28sx8vq

Round 11 - Tribes compete
Now that the 4 tribes are chosen, tribes will compete for immunity.

1st poster: chooses 3 tribes to be considered for immunity.
Next poster: chooses 2 of those tribes to actually win immunity. Players on these two tribes are safe from elimination.
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the first losing tribe to be sent to exile.**** (During this phase, exiled players will receive a “golden key” of sorts and will not return to the game until there are 3 tribes. Exiled players do not vote at council and cannot receive votes.)
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the second losing tribe to be sent to exile. ****

**** IF MARAAMU LOSES IMMUNITY AGAIN, NOBODY WILL BE EXILED. INSTEAD, THE "NEXT POSTER" WILL CHOOSE ONE PLAYER FROM MARAAMU TO BE IMMUNE. THE IMMUNE PLAYER WILL BE THE ONLY VOTER AT THEIR RESPECTIVE TRIBAL COUNCIL.

Tribal Council (Tribe A)
Tribal Councils will occur in the following order:

Ulong

Foa Foa

Maraamu

Pagong

ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Mbr509
ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council N6stpg
ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Syrqys
ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2v2zkmq

1st poster: copies the names of all players eligible to vote for the first eligible tribe on the list above (not including player sent to exile) into a new post. This will determine the order in which the players vote. It can be any order you like. Insert the name of the player that the first person on that list votes for (must be someone on their tribe, cannot be the voter themselves). Please include a reason for this vote, even if it is purely silly. If you want to speak for the character, have a pretend war, I don’t care. This is mainly for fun.
Next poster: repeat above step of the next player on the list declaring a vote for 1 other player until everyone on the tribe has voted for someone else on the tribe. Please include a reason for this vote and continue even if a majority is reached. This is mainly for statistics.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council A declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe B)

***If there is a tie-NO REVOTES***
Two-way tie - The last player to receive a vote in the tie is safe, effectively eliminating the other.
Multi-player tie – The last player to receive a vote is eliminated.

Tribal Council (Tribe B)
last poster from TC Tribe A: copies the names of all players eligible to vote for the next eligible tribe on the list above (not including player sent to exile) and repeats all additional steps of the “1st poster” step from Tribal Council (Tribe A).
Next poster: repeat voting, including reasons, until everyone on the tribe receives a vote, even if a majority is reached.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council B declares which person is eliminated AND waits for me to begin the next round.

THIS IS THE LAST ROUND THAT WE WILL HAVE 4 TRIBES.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Foa Foa
Maraamu
Pagong

up for immunity!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Foa Foa and Maraamu WIN immunity!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 am

Jane exiled from Ulong
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 am

Elisabeth exiled
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 pm

JASON - KELLY B, I just get along better with these guys

KENNY

KELLY B

JEFF
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 pm

KENNY - Kelly B, it hurts to do this... but girl, you gotta go this time.

KELLY B

JEFF
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:52 pm

KENNY - Kelly B, it hurts to do this... but girl, you gotta go this time.

KELLY B - JASON you are not as bright as you think

JEFF
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Jeff votes for Kelly B.

TRIBAL B - PAGONG (Elisabeth exiled)

DOLLY - Ryan, this is the sweethearts tribe. You're the odd man out.

JAN

KELLY G

GINA

RYAN

COLLEEN
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:13 pm

JAN - Gramma has to stick with her bitches! Later Ryan... oh ya Jan has style baaaabby!

KELLY G

GINA

RYAN

COLLEEN
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:27 pm

JAN - Gramma has to stick with her bitches! Later Ryan... oh ya Jan has style baaaabby!

KELLY G - RYAN sorry but you are the weakest here

GINA

RYAN

COLLEEN
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 am

GINA - Dolly, your sweetness is starting to annoy me... plus I think you'll be a threat later on

RYAN

COLLEEN
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:35 am

GINA - Dolly, your sweetness is starting to annoy me... plus I think you'll be a threat later on

RYAN - I'll vote for DOLLY, but at this point, I will lose the tie if there is one.

COLLEEN - Since my vote is technically irrelevant, and RYAN is going home anyway, I'll just speed things up by making the majority even more clear.

Ryan is eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 11 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council
Page 1 of 1